Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
In case you missed it...
9940D4EE-D54E-43D1-8C2E-DBBB271C6F8A.jpg

FXxlX1pUIAIIcOe.jpg

20A721B1-2B07-4E27-A176-12ED6A4DFE4A.jpg

90B55C39-B675-4BD9-B95A-D3CEAE10A651.jpg

woman-quenches-her-thirst-street-woman-quenches-her-thirst-street-girl-drinks-****tail-city-st...jpg

A28253A4-ECB8-4764-9436-6E58324D2215.jpg

C3711FF7-7B01-4DA2-B60A-BCD4D87A9AAE.jpg

6225CE1F-9A1F-441E-A561-AA193F21F1B8.jpg

FW2CF26WIAAOW7I.jpg

Attachments

• FW2CF26WIAAOW7I.jpg
    FW2CF26WIAAOW7I.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Absolutely! "Calling Dr. Love" is a very underrated song.

I also love "Black Diamond" and "Firehouse" as overlooked songs from the first album.

I don't think "Hotter Than ****" or "Shout It Out Loud" get enough love as anthems, they are way overshadowed by "Rock and Roll All Nite".

"Hard Luck Woman" is absolutely amazing (and Garth Brooks does a FANTASTIC cover version).

And I've always loved "Shock Me", which is the true story of an incident at the Lakeland Civic Center during the Rock and Roll Over tour, where Ace almost died after touching an (accidentally) electrified staircase railing.
Hotter than ****, Firehouse, Black Diamond, Calling Dr. Love, Detroit Rock City, Strutter, Deuce, God of Thunder… all that
If you haven't listened to their Symphony album, you've missed out.

Advertisement
Hotter than ****, Firehouse, Black Diamond, Calling Dr. Love, Detroit Rock City, Strutter, Deuce, God of Thunder… all that

Yeah, you put a few more good ones in there. In the 70s, my cousins used to paint their faces and do air-guitar KISS concerts in the back yard. My best friend across the street had KISS stickers all over his bedroom door. Got-damm, I loved that band...

Advertisement
Yeah, you put a few more good ones in there. In the 70s, my cousins used to paint their faces and do air-guitar KISS concerts in the back yard. My best friend across the street had KISS stickers all over his bedroom door. Got-damm, I loved that band...
I have Two brothers that are 10 and 7 years older than me. When I was 5 they had a garage band so they told my dad a good birthday gift would be a guitar so I could learn to play with them. My dad got me Kiss guitar.

After opening gift I immediately acted like I was playing one of their songs and finished it with the grand finale of smashing the guitar just like Kiss. Who knew those guitars didn’t magically repair themselves?? Needless to say my dad told me to EAD and I never learned to play.

I have Two brothers that are 10 and 7 years older than me. When I was 5 they had a garage band so they told my dad a good birthday gift would be a guitar so I could learn to play with them. My dad got me Kiss guitar.

After opening gift I immediately acted like I was playing one of their songs and finished it with the grand finale of smashing the guitar just like Kiss. Who knew those guitars didn’t magically repair themselves?? Needless to say my dad told me to EAD and I never learned to play.
I wish this entire board would take your dads advice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh they act like Brown was a big loss without knowing the true story. It's not some homer Miami fans saying we didn't want him. The coaches just saw straight line speed. Jean we wanted that's no cap they got the verbal. But we won't stop recruiting him. Our closer vs UF closers in going with Mario all day. No one said we were getting Innis I don't know where tf they read that. Jean and Williams are the guys we want. Every other position we pretty much cleaning up. We need elite corners DTs and wrs. So far we are cooking....if I was a UF fan I would trade classes with us in a heartbeat and they know this. Deep inside (pause) they would trade classes with us so fast.

Advertisement
Back