• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Tears Gator Tears

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Need to get Crypto on this board, where he would be the third-most-interesting poster behind @SWFLHurricane and @Brooklyndee ...
I swear sometimes when I’m reading Cryptogator I could swear it’s the old Caneinorlando, especially when he told them he’d be at the Utah game and to essentially come say it to his face when he was getting pissed about them using “Cuban” as a negative adjective.

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium
Miami has 11 commits from players who go to Florida schools.

I understand math is hard but if 11/16 is not predominantly recruiting Florida schools, Idk what to tell these guys.

Because they are discounting all of the IMG kids.

Look, they refuse to give us credit for Popo being a spiritual Floridian, even though his family has ample SoFla history. But a kid could move from Alaska to Orlando tomorrow, and the Gaytors would count him as "footprint".

Notice the Gaytor dirtbag who called our class "mercenary". That's how they treat IMG kids too, even though they have separately pissed and moaned about trying to get the Gaytor foot wedged back into IMG's backside. Oh, but they got Knijeah Harris. Oh, but Knijeah Harris was from St. Lucie, so he's a "real" Floridian, while all the IMG kids who pick Miami are mercenaries.

Makes sense...

JeddTheFisch

Fischin'
Maude
Aint na man, but I cant even defend Des anymore. I already mentioned the fat azz turkey leg he was eating one day, on top of all the crab/seafood boils, fish fries, and BBQ cookouts has fam always throws. Real deal country boy eating. I would think he would have changed his eating habits at uf by now. I still wouldnt be surprised to hear that he has some health issues related to losing/gaining weight though. His brother (Darian Mcneal who went to Oregon, different dads) never grow past 5'9 and never weighed more then 170 ate just as much as Des.

It is virtually humanly impossible that these two people are consuming the same amount of calories in a day and look this different.

First of all, it would take Watson far more caloric intake to be in surplus, as he is a far taller and larger-framed individual.

Second, McNeal would have to be doing unfathomable levels of caloric burning to not be in an insane surplus and rapidly pack on pounds.

The only other explanation is that Watson's body can't properly regulate leptin. That's extraordinarily rare.

Watson was- and is- eating way too much. He's eating far more than McNeal is.

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium
Looks like I’m listening to KISS on the way in this morning

Absolutely! "Calling Dr. Love" is a very underrated song.

I also love "Black Diamond" and "Firehouse" as overlooked songs from the first album.

I don't think "Hotter Than Hell" or "Shout It Out Loud" get enough love as anthems, they are way overshadowed by "Rock and Roll All Nite".

"Hard Luck Woman" is absolutely amazing (and Garth Brooks does a FANTASTIC cover version).

And I've always loved "Shock Me", which is the true story of an incident at the Lakeland Civic Center during the Rock and Roll Over tour, where Ace almost died after touching an (accidentally) electrified staircase railing.

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium
I swear sometimes when I’m reading Cryptogator I could swear it’s the old Caneinorlando, especially when I told them he’s be at the Utah game and to essentially come say it to his face when he was getting pissed about them using “Cuban” as a negative adjective.

It would be awesome if we found out that @SWFLHurricane has been laying low here while creating the CryptoGaytor false identity over on Swampa$$ 247...

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude

I also love "Black Diamond" and "Firehouse" as overlooked songs from the first album.

I don't think "Hotter Than Hell" or "Shout It Out Loud" get enough love as anthems, they are way overshadowed by "Rock and Roll All Nite".

"Hard Luck Woman" is absolutely amazing (and Garth Brooks does a FANTASTIC cover version).

And I've always loved "Shock Me", which is the true story of an incident at the Lakeland Civic Center during the Rock and Roll Over tour, where Ace almost died after touching an (accidentally) electrified staircase railing.
Hotter than Hell, Firehouse, Black Diamond, Calling Dr. Love, Detroit Rock City, Strutter, Deuce, God of Thunder… all that

CANE

The Champ
In case you missed it...
9940D4EE-D54E-43D1-8C2E-DBBB271C6F8A.jpg

FXxlX1pUIAIIcOe.jpg

20A721B1-2B07-4E27-A176-12ED6A4DFE4A.jpg

90B55C39-B675-4BD9-B95A-D3CEAE10A651.jpg

woman-quenches-her-thirst-street-woman-quenches-her-thirst-street-girl-drinks-cocktail-city-st...jpg

A28253A4-ECB8-4764-9436-6E58324D2215.jpg

C3711FF7-7B01-4DA2-B60A-BCD4D87A9AAE.jpg

6225CE1F-9A1F-441E-A561-AA193F21F1B8.jpg

FW2CF26WIAAOW7I.jpg

Attachments

• FW2CF26WIAAOW7I.jpg
    FW2CF26WIAAOW7I.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2

JD08

Rellyrell says: Only in CIS
Maude

Hotter than Hell, Firehouse, Black Diamond, Calling Dr. Love, Detroit Rock City, Strutter, Deuce, God of Thunder… all that
If you haven't listened to their Symphony album, you've missed out.

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium

Yeah, you put a few more good ones in there. In the 70s, my cousins used to paint their faces and do air-guitar KISS concerts in the back yard. My best friend across the street had KISS stickers all over his bedroom door. Got-damm, I loved that band...

TRick72

Recruit
Yeah, you put a few more good ones in there. In the 70s, my cousins used to paint their faces and do air-guitar KISS concerts in the back yard. My best friend across the street had KISS stickers all over his bedroom door. Got-damm, I loved that band...
I have Two brothers that are 10 and 7 years older than me. When I was 5 they had a garage band so they told my dad a good birthday gift would be a guitar so I could learn to play with them. My dad got me Kiss guitar.

After opening gift I immediately acted like I was playing one of their songs and finished it with the grand finale of smashing the guitar just like Kiss. Who knew those guitars didn’t magically repair themselves?? Needless to say my dad told me to EAD and I never learned to play.

I have Two brothers that are 10 and 7 years older than me. When I was 5 they had a garage band so they told my dad a good birthday gift would be a guitar so I could learn to play with them. My dad got me Kiss guitar.

After opening gift I immediately acted like I was playing one of their songs and finished it with the grand finale of smashing the guitar just like Kiss. Who knew those guitars didn’t magically repair themselves?? Needless to say my dad told me to EAD and I never learned to play.
I wish this entire board would take your dads advice