Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 202016

They get a few commitments and boom!!! They still don’t get they are the joke.

Hai Hello GIF
All this while he blasts his gaytor staph for being a joke. Once a gaytor, always a gaytor.

Advertisement
Gave him an inch, and he took a whole arm.
Y'all trippin. Homie is allowed to defend himself man. He simply points out something is dated and that the narrative is a bit different. Nothing wrong with having gator tears based on updated and correct info.

Advertisement
n
His decision is really, really strange to me if this is truly it.

But if Hykeem Williams goes to FSU that would truly take the prize for nonsense.
no inside info, but dont think Williams goes to FSU. I dont think he comes here though. based off actions, he doesn't come across as a kid interested in staying home

Advertisement
View attachment 202035View attachment 202036
A couple of recruits? 🤣🤣🤣

I guess some of these dudes have either not been living on planet earth for the last 8 months, or they’re blind and deaf.

Mario has stuffed Billy Bob in the locker repeatedly.

2023 Cycle:

Rashada
Mauigoa
Bryant
Aguirre
Kinsler

2022 Cycle:

Bissainthe
Citizen
McCoy
Jackson

I might have forgotten one, but that’s 9 head-to-head beatdowns that Mario has given the gayta since Billy has been at the helm. We can also include Skinner, who they had included in their class at one point, only to then say that he was never a take.

Someone needs to teach these ***aloons how to count.

Last edited:
View attachment 202035View attachment 202036
A couple of recruits? 🤣🤣🤣

I guess some of these dudes have either not been living on planet earth for the last 8 months, or they’re blind and deaf.

Mario has stuffed Billy Bob in the locker repeatedly.

2023 Cycle:

Rashada
Mauigoa
Bryant
Aguirre
Kinsler

2022 Cycle:

Bissainthe
Citizen
McCoy
Jackson

I might have forgotten one, but that’s 9 head-to-head beatsiwns that Mario has given the gayta since Billy has been at the helm. We can also include Skinner, who they had included in their class at one point, only to then say that he was never a take.

Someone needs to teach these ***aloons how to count.

You’re forgetting the TE Miseka who canceled his UF visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back