Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Does looking at one’s own sister and slobbering count?
virgins meme GIF by ARtestpage
Comedy Is It Tho GIF by Hyper RPG

incest my sister and i have sex GIF by The Jerry Springer Show
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Advertisement
His decision is really, really strange to me if this is truly it.

But if Hykeem Williams goes to FSU that would truly take the prize for nonsense.
Both recruitment’s are very stage.
No way Hykeem goes to FSU unless they dump their whole NIL pot on him, even then I don’t see him taking the bait.

Sucks to lose Jean, I think he’s grossly underrated, and would love him in this class. I think he’s a bigger loss than Brown. I think, he has a bright future in college.

Hykeem is a whole different animal. His size and speed is rare. His highlight tape is crazy. He will be playing on Sundays for sure.

Keep recruiting both, but don’t wait.
Hykeem > ****ey > Jean.
Get one out of three, we’re good.

Advertisement
UF is still behind Miami in the rankings by 20+ points, with no real blue chippers in sight. Same number of commits, except we have a legit chance at a plethora of elite 5 star/high 4 star guys. They blew their load this weekend.

Winning a battle against us for a mid 4 star isn’t going go change the last 3 months, that’s called recently bias.

They still suck snd will lose to Utah by 7+ in the opener. Then the crumbling begins.
Fell like UF shot their load this weekend too forced all their targets to commit this peaking in July recruiting wise, aren't in it for any other major targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back