Tears Gator Tears

They will do anything to tell themselves they’re doing better than they actually are.

According to them, 20 low 4 stars is better than 5 top 50 guys and 15 mid 4 stars because their class is “more consistent.”

For context, the highest ranked 4th star they have is the #140 recruit, and the lowest is the #406 recruit.

The average of their nine “blue chips” is the #260 recruit, which wasn’t even a 4-star until they just started adding more to the list.

The average of our nine blue chips is the #84 recruit.

Advertisement
They will do anything to tell themselves they’re doing better than they actually are.

According to them, 20 low 4 stars is better than 5 top 50 guys and 15 mid 4 stars because their class is “more consistent.”

For context, the highest ranked 4th star they have is the #140 recruit, and the lowest is the #406 recruit.

The average of their nine “blue chips” is the #260 recruit, which wasn’t even a 4-star until they just started adding more to the list.

The average of our nine blue chips is the #84 recruit.
The problem is there’s 374 four star rated players on 247. There’s a huge gap between low four star guys and borderline five star guys.

Example: UF commit Creed Whittemore is the 408th best player in the country according to 247. If you just look at stars and not ranking positions, he’s the same level as Jayden Wayne the 43rd best player in the country.

Our rosters over the years have been loaded with these borderline 4 star guys and we always wonder why they’re not panning out as well as the 4 star guys Ohio State and Alabama sign. It’s because there’s a HUGE talent gap between guys at the top of the list and guys at the bottom

Advertisement
@flagator86

1659100565826.png

Condolences.jpg

Advertisement
I’ll tell ya what. If you’re a wine puzzy like me and you wanna be manly and try bourbon - so it on ice - and Buffalo Trace is a great, easy gateway.

I’m so hungry waiting for Chicken a la Baba to finish browning in the oven. Probably not a good idea to drink it on an empty stomach. It will fûck you up.

@Baba Yaga tell em the main binding ingredient for the topping. This is not a derail.
Trace is probably my favorite bourbon on the cheaper end. Larceny and Elijah Craig are also two other really good ones

The problem is there’s 374 four star rated players on 247. There’s a huge gap between low four star guys and borderline five star guys.

Example: UF commit Creed Whittemore is the 408th best player in the country according to 247. If you just look at stars and not ranking positions, he’s the same level as Jayden Wayne the 43rd best player in the country.

Our rosters over the years have been loaded with these borderline 4 star guys and we always wonder why they’re not panning out as well as the 4 star guys Ohio State and Alabama sign. It’s because there’s a HUGE talent gap between guys at the top of the list and guys at the bottom
That's why I believe in the amount of top 25, top 50, top 100 and top 150 players u getting. There are gaps and even some 3 stars are as good as some of these guys they have as 4 stars in the lower levels. What the difference between a guy ranked 380 and 420? Prolly not much. We are after the top tier. And that's why we can have so many 3 stars and still have a high rank per recruit. They are borderline 4 stars.

Advertisement

Facts there is a huge difference pause. This is spot on. It's why people were always comfortable with our classes but when I saw elite schools classes I knew we were far away regardless of ranking. They are talking themselves into guys that won't work out to what they want to see.

Advertisement
"I'm not racist towards Cubans because I eat Cuban food"
Huge Darren Rovell vibes. “I’m not racist I have MLK’s autograph.”

They sound so uncomfortable for actually being called out by their peers and now are compensating by saying “hey I ACTUALLY like those sandwiches named after your country of origin.”

Smh.

Advertisement
Back