Tears Gator Tears

Ok so, now Mario is negative recruiting. WowšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£. Iā€™ve seen it allā€¦Dese muhfuccas jus sayin anything other than Mario is kicking Norvellā€™s and Billyā€™s asses on the trail. They donā€™t want to give dude any credit, whatsoever. Ruiz, NIL, heā€™s only getting recruits that were already favoring Oregon, then itā€™s heā€™s not getting any real So. Fla kidsā€¦.. now heā€™s negative recruiting (IHell, i hope he isā€¦ cause fucc em, thatā€™s why!). Anything to make themselves feel like better, I guess. He ainā€™t negative recruiting against yā€™allā€¦ that diarrhea that dem people had from that mayo and cheese macaroni that yā€™all was feeding emā€™ is doin all the **** negative recruiting! Get a **** decent restaurant or 2 in town and feed dem kids, and muhfuccas may stop committing to other schools while they still in your freaking parking lot. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lemme help you out a lil.

C75E5ED8-459A-4B86-A288-975D1CB1A424.jpeg

They can still get to 317.35 (theyā€™ll just have to sign 45 kids).

And now Iā€™m really ****ed. There were 5 pages of posts and I only got through 1 because of dealing with this bull**** and now they deleted the thread. Hereā€™s all I could get.

Donā€™t **** around in here.

View attachment 197873View attachment 197875View attachment 197876View attachment 197877View attachment 197878View attachment 197879View attachment 197880View attachment 197881View attachment 197882
The funny part is that SketchyGator is legit, I know him IRL. Sketch artist is just his side-hustle, his main gig is owner of 16 or 17 Little Caeser's restaurants in north and central Florida.

Ok so, now Mario is negative recruiting. WowšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£. Iā€™ve seen it allā€¦Dese muhfuccas jus sayin anything other than Mario is kicking Norvellā€™ā€™s and Billyā€™s asses on the trail. They donā€™t want to give dude any credit, whatsoever. Ruiz, NIL, heā€™s only getting recruits that were already favoring Oregon, then itā€™s heā€™s not getting any real So. Fla kidsā€¦.. now heā€™s negative recruiting (IHell, i hope he isā€¦ cause fucc em, thatā€™s why!). Anything to make themselves feel like better, I guess. He ainā€™t negative recruiting against yā€™allā€¦ that diarrhea that dem people had from that mayo and cheese macaroni that yā€™all was feeding emā€™ is doin all the **** negative recruiting! Get a **** restaurant or 2, in town and feed dem kids, and ny99as may stop committing to other schools while they still in your parking lot. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
I know, why on earth would Mario bother to negative recruit against these clowns?

IncomparableDishonestBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
They always neglect to include the fact that FIUā€™s football program had only existed for 4 years when Mario took over, and had only joined D-1A the year prior. Hadnā€™t even had a winning record until a few years into Marioā€™s tenure.

Guess that wouldnā€™t quite fit the narrative?
Itā€™s an absolutely ridiculous argument.
He did a great job as a first time head coach at that dead end program.

@305to954 has an ongoing case via dm which will need to be heard by the committee for a further determination on his status here. I am awaiting 2082, TOC and OCCC. Stay tuned. Iā€™m hoping he can re-join the community of tears but these transgressions must be addressed.
Don't let that ********** back in. There is no place for Gaytor discussion or hope in here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
And now Iā€™m really ****ed. There were 5 pages of posts and I only got through 1 because of dealing with this bull**** and now they deleted the thread. Hereā€™s all I could get.

Donā€™t **** around in here.

View attachment 197873View attachment 197875View attachment 197876View attachment 197877View attachment 197878View attachment 197879View attachment 197880View attachment 197881View attachment 197882
I honestly feel sorry for poor Blake.
Poor guy should think about a career change.
I could not think of a worse job than being a Gaytor fluffer.
When Cormani doesnā€™t sign with UF, (which he wonā€™t, might not be UM but it wonā€™t be UF), the fan base will be after his head, the same as Chick-Flay-Que-Jay.

Advertisement
Billy was brought in because he was supposed to be a better recruiter than Mullen. Mullen was the Xs and Os game day coach who supposedly was too lazy to recruit at the ā€œeliteā€ gator level they expect. His classes were all in the 8-15 range. Although there was a lot of Al Golden type recruiting shenanigans where heā€™d take guys who had no shot of getting in simply to boost the recruiting numbers. I think it was the 2019 class where 1/4 kids either never enrolled or left school (transfer, kicked out) before they played a single game. Billy, the supposed recruiter upgrade, will be lucky to sign a top 15 class. If he does, it will be because he ends up signing a ton of mediocre recruits. Heā€™s shot his load with local layups and isnā€™t in the running for any really big names besides Cormani (who theyā€™ve supposedly lost a lot of ground on). Most of the cream of the crop have either already committed somewhere or have a final list that doesnā€™t include the gator. Theyā€™re likely ending up somewhere between 15-25 and thatā€™s just not going to cut it in a ā€œbumpā€ year. If they donā€™t win really big during the season, their recruiting isnā€™t going to get any better. If Billy canā€™t sign anyone decent now, wait until after he goes 8-5 next year.

They tried to talk like us and them were in the same boat when we changed staphs, as if we both were gonna leave FSU in the dust. You too inbred cousins are in it together. We by ourselves. Them man delusional. Beat UGA and Bama for some recruits because i know you man think its rocket science but that's where it starts, not some magic coaching you think Napier is gonna use to convince kids to write him a love letter

You know what I canā€™t wait for? They keep insisting that Ruiz is breaking rules and yet there seems to be no investigation or punishment. Theyā€™ll soon decide that Miami has the NCAA in their pocket like bama does. And that my friends is peak denial. The NCAA hates Miami so much that if they can believe the two are in bed together they can literally convince themselves of anything. They have, at that point, reached denial nirvana.
1657712022959.jpeg

They tried to talk like us and them were in the Saban, as if we both were gonna leave FSU in the dust. You too inbred cousins are in it together. We by ourselves. Them man delusional. Beat UGA and Bama for some recruits because i know you man think its rocket science but that's where it starts, not some magic coaching you think Napier is gonna use to convince kids to write him a love letter
Billyā€™s getting his **** kicked in on the trail so theyā€™ve decided the winning comes first then recruiting. Logic says you arenā€™t going to win with inferior talent then convince better talent to come because of the winning.

Advertisement
Back