Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Tf are you talking about 😂 y’all act like you can’t have a football discussion. At no point did I say he’s gonna do better than us. I was one of the ones wanting Mario from the jump. I’m confident in who and what we are capable of..I also ACTUALLY am a a fan of the sport of college football..actually keep tabs on **** going on nation wide so I can honestly understand where we stand..If UF is at its max we **** on them. I see the prospects UF had at their spring game and on campus PERIOd this spring. I know he is guna get players. He’s not gunna neglect like the last idiot did. He was apart of that Clemson build. He’s turned down G5 and P5 guys for a few years after we Saw what he did ay Louisiana..and he lands to a premier SEC program…like I said we’ll revisit this convo. Dwn vote if u must
Ohhhhhhhh big bump!

I’m getting mad now

Advertisement
I know I’m several pages behind in the thread, but I guarantee he’s referring to the guys committing toward the end of the month.

What’s funny is I’m pretty sure they aren’t favored to land any of them. They’re really going to fall for this loser’s insider schtick AGAIN??! Glorious

Tbh this is a gator years thread..so no positivity belongs here in their front (I learned the hard way) that said your absolutely correct. Napier is doing a good job given what he took over. Word is cuckhold Mullen was asleep at the wheel when it came to recruiting for a few cycles up there..and Napier is fighting a uphill battle getting that recruiting rolling..I think they’ll sign a 12-20 type of class this cycle..and Mario will **** on that. The delusion of their fan base and those in tally about what Mario is doing rn is amusing…Mario had a huge foot print out west and is continuing that..he about to build a foot print on the south east now. We are on pace for a legitimate top 5 class year 1

Mario is also about to put that huge footprint you speak of up the *** of a couple of coaches too….😜

Advertisement
CEC4652F-D7DF-43C8-A886-50DB8E0CC264.jpeg
1687D802-FD1B-4B5E-A6AA-22F0B2C015A0.jpeg
530A2422-B5A8-4EF6-B4D4-CC5D2757576A.jpeg
3F77749A-53B8-476D-856D-E40FE60DC03E.jpeg

This board has some strange happenings. We’re destroying the SEC in recruiting and we have one guy questioning Charlie Strong on the recruiting board. We’re obliterating the gator and we’ve got another guy defending Sling Blade Billy who he previously thought was going to kill it with his excellent staph.

Wtf? 💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
This board has some strange happenings. We’re destroying the SEC in recruiting and we have one guy questioning Charlie Strong on the recruiting board. We’re obliterating the gator and we’ve got another guy defending Sling Blade Billy who he precious thought was going to kill it with his excellent staph.

Wtf? 💁🏻‍♂️

Gator Tears turning into Skinwalker Ranch with its weird sHT going on….

@305to954 has an ongoing case via dm which will need to be heard by the committee for a further determination on his status here. I am awaiting 2082, TOC and OCCC. Stay tuned. I’m hoping he can re-join the community of tears but these transgressions must be addressed.
I don’t know. He has far too many posts to be an undercover Gaytor, so either he secretly has a crush on Billy Napier, OR his account has been hacked by a Gator.

Advertisement
I don’t know. He has far too many posts to be an undercover Gaytor, so either he secretly has a crush on Billy Napier, OR his account has been hacked by a Gator.
He’s not a gator, he’s a cane fan but he likes to argue and that’s fine out there but when he ventures into this thread - different ball game.

And objectively, there’s not even an argument right now. Billy has 2 OL coaches and just lost 2 OL recruits to FSU who’s had like 3 losing seasons under this staph.

And Billy botched that last class with that stunt.

Advertisement
Back