Tears Gator Tears

Y’all remember a couple weeks ago when one of dem dumb gaturd muhfuccas posted a pic of the recruiting rankings? We were below them…. and he was bragging, as to say Mario couldn’t recruit….😂🤣😂. Fast forward a couple weeks…. Ny99a somewhere crying into his beer talking about Ruiz is buying our class. 🤣😂🤣 dumb fucc!!!

Advertisement
This is the author of the ALWAYS WRONG "Gaytor Fan Meth Mock Class" lists...

1657051231291.png

1657051272438.png

Wait what? He should have dominated the Pac12? He took a Willie Taggart team that finished 7-6, and went 9-4 in his first year, won the Pac12 and was Pac12 coach of the year in year 2, won the Pac12 again in year 3, and won the Pac12 North in year 4. I would ask if the UF fans are brain damaged,but that would be a rhetorical question.
Wasn’t Taggart last season 4 wins?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby - buddy just sent me a screenshot of Ferman saying nothing to the rumors … which in Cane World means it’s now a **** certainty lol.
Gary will once again use my info or somebody else’s on this board to dig then have a story up. It’s happened too many times to count. People read something here , take it back and ask him and then “ boom” . One example i posted Don was out with an injury and would miss spring. I was sent a screen shot of a poster asking him , an hour later “ canesport reports Chaney is out for spring”. One hour lol.

@Dr.L.ThugU did this happen ? He’s the one who sent me the screenshot. Ferman is a hack.

Advertisement
Gary will once again use my info or somebody’s on this board to dig then have a story up. It’s happened too many times to count. People read something here , take it back and ask him and then “ boom” . One example i posted Don was out with an injury and would miss spring. I was sent a screen shot of a poster asking him , an hour later “ canesport reports Chaney is out for spring”. One hour lol.

He waited that long?

Advertisement
Gary will once again use my info or somebody else’s on this board to dig then have a story up. It’s happened too many times to count. People read something here , take it back and ask him and then “ boom” . One example i posted Don was out with an injury and would miss spring. I was sent a screen shot of a poster asking him , an hour later “ canesport reports Chaney is out for spring”. One hour lol.

@Dr.L.ThugU did this happen ? He’s the one who sent me the screenshot. Ferman is a hack.
Yeah crazy man. Would be pretty funny for an announcement to happen soon just to go even more against what he’s saying now.

You think timelines get adjusted/moved up because the SEC wants to make a splash of their own given everything happening in B1G and now with PAC and Big 12?

Advertisement
Back