Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gary will once again use my info or somebody else’s on this board to dig then have a story up. It’s happened too many times to count. People read something here , take it back and ask him and then “ boom” . One example i posted Don was out with an injury and would miss spring. I was sent a screen shot of a poster asking him , an hour later “ canesport reports Chaney is out for spring”. One hour lol.

@Dr.L.ThugU did this happen ? He’s the one who sent me the screenshot. Ferman is a hack.

Gary Ferman got his start back in the day, taking everything that Jack Light and Mark Kugler told him was happening with the 'Canes ... then publishing it like he invented it while discovering gravity. Nothing's changed

Gary Ferman got his start back in the day, taking everything that Jack Light and Mark Kugler told him was happening with the 'Canes ... then publishing it like he invented it while discovering gravity. Nothing's changed
The last five years have opened my eyes to just how much BS is posted or written by paid “ insiders “. It’s changed my whole view on these people and even more on journalism. I knew Ferman was a hack but the Manny drama and then Mario‘s hiring process just blew me away. And to be fair it wasn’t just Gary.

I had Canesport articles sent to me and it was like reading fan fiction, then he’d change the story every day or two. Like he was writing a wrestling storyline. When in fact nothing he was writing was happening.

The Mauioga drama is the latest, listening to all the prognosticators you’d thought this was going back in forth by the minute or UT lead. Yet I had the same story all week, Miami lead and all the pros were wrong. When it got down to nut cutting time none of the experts had the balls to put their name on a prediction. Truth of the matter is Miami was very confident after his visit.

Now I see why so many pro wrasslers hate Dave Meltzer, he can report or make up whatever he wants because nobody can check him. It’s his word and his“ sources”. It’s a lot like football recruiting writers.

Advertisement
What in the actual fvck?

1657055429732.png

1657055510873.png

The last five years have opened my eyes to just how much BS is posted or written by paid “ insiders “. It’s changed my whole view on these people and even more on journalism. I knew Ferman was a hack but the Manny drama and then Mario‘s hiring process just blew me away. And to be fair it wasn’t just Gary.

I had Canesport articles sent to me and it was like reading fan fiction, then he’d change the story every day or two. Like he was writing a wrestling storyline. When in fact nothing he was writing was happening.

The Mauioga drama is the latest, listening to all the prognosticators you’d thought this was going back in forth by the minute or UT lead. Yet I had the same story all week, Miami lead and all the pros were wrong. When it got down to nut cutting time none of the experts had the balls to put their name on a prediction. Truth of the matter is Miami was very confident after his visit.

Now I see why so many pro wrasslers hate Dave Meltzer, he can report or make up whatever he wants because nobody can check him. It’s his word and his“ sources”. It’s a lot like football recruiting writers.

This.

Truth spoken right here.

Advertisement
It's crazy how delusional UiF fans are. They were basically Kentucky in the $EC, but less successful, before they started their nice run in the '80's.

Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock. Change that "80's" to "90's"

Spurrier didn't start coaching The Gaytor until 1990, and they were on probation that year. In the preceding 4 years, the Gaytors won 6, 6, 7, and 7 games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gary will once again use my info or somebody else’s on this board to dig then have a story up. It’s happened too many times to count. People read something here , take it back and ask him and then “ boom” . One example i posted Don was out with an injury and would miss spring. I was sent a screen shot of a poster asking him , an hour later “ canesport reports Chaney is out for spring”. One hour lol.

@Dr.L.ThugU did this happen ? He’s the one who sent me the screenshot. Ferman is a hack.

I was asking the question, if the kid and his family went dark all the way in Hawaii, how can there be this titanic back and forth? And people were not smart enough to realize it was all bullsh!t.

Advertisement
Back