Tears Gator Tears

1657059426466.png

SPOILERS

1657059465190.png

Advertisement
Gary will once again use my info or somebody else’s on this board to dig then have a story up. It’s happened too many times to count. People read something here , take it back and ask him and then “ boom” . One example i posted Don was out with an injury and would miss spring. I was sent a screen shot of a poster asking him , an hour later “ canesport reports Chaney is out for spring”. One hour lol.

@Dr.L.ThugU did this happen ? He’s the one who sent me the screenshot. Ferman is a hack.
What a POS they are. I would of as per Cribby.....if u allow me lol

The last five years have opened my eyes to just how much BS is posted or written by paid “ insiders “. It’s changed my whole view on these people and even more on journalism. I knew Ferman was a hack but the Manny drama and then Mario‘s hiring process just blew me away. And to be fair it wasn’t just Gary.

I had Canesport articles sent to me and it was like reading fan fiction, then he’d change the story every day or two. Like he was writing a wrestling storyline. When in fact nothing he was writing was happening.

The Mauioga drama is the latest, listening to all the prognosticators you’d thought this was going back in forth by the minute or UT lead. Yet I had the same story all week, Miami lead and all the pros were wrong. When it got down to nut cutting time none of the experts had the balls to put their name on a prediction. Truth of the matter is Miami was very confident after his visit.

Now I see why so many pro wrasslers hate Dave Meltzer, he can report or make up whatever he wants because nobody can check him. It’s his word and his“ sources”. It’s a lot like football recruiting writers.

Cribby co-mingling with alleged insiders.

south-park-sac.gif

Advertisement
It's mind boggling that this dude proves to be the worst "source" on the internet (actually, he could be the best if you just go with the opposite of what he says), gets ridiculed for it, waits a couple days, returns, and has dudes all over asking him questions again. WTF is wrong with these idiots?
These is stupid and then there is **** stupid...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That resume is fine for a guy coaching at ULL after stints at Bucknell and Sam Houston State. It’s not what you’d expect to see in what should be an upper tier SEC school with 1 year at ULL.

I don’t know, others are more qualified than me to assess that. He is like an Assistant OL Coach I guess since Sale is there.
Imagine wasting an On Field spot on this guy to be an Assistant OL coach instead of just making him a high paid off field analyst and using the slot to atleast hire a dedicated QB coach. It’s really hard to pick which one of Billy’s Fvck ups is the sign that tells you he’s done before he ever starts with how many he’s had

Imagine wasting an On Field spot on this guy to be an Assistant OL coach instead of just making him a high paid off field analyst and using the slot to atleast hire a dedicated QB coach. It’s really hard to pick which one of Billy’s Fvck ups is the sign that tells you he’s done before he ever starts with how many he’s had

Billy is like two more bad moves from giving UF cause.

Advertisement
Back