Tears Gator Tears

Everyone's favorite new gameshow...WIN...SMURPHY'S...MONEY!!!

1656991594005.png

Advertisement
What color is the sky in their world?
This is the most delusional fan base in all of college sports and it’s not even close 2nd to the Noles, and they are delusional as ****.
Lol they called the #1 OT prospect in the country too small and said they’d rather have Kearney, who they lost to FSU. I mean what’s worse??

He’s a completed idiot. He thinks because something worked in the Sunbelt, that it’s going to work at a P5 school.

I already called it, he’s done. It’s only a question of how long he can hope to hang on,which I hope is at least three years. He’s dumber than a wheelbarrow full of bricks.
He’ll get 3 years. Maybe 4 depending

Advertisement
62-60…62-60. That’s all they can parrot with out seeing that Mario took over at an 0-12 FIU and brought them to their first bowl game.
Yeah, the thing they don't get is that if Mario can stay getting these top kids, it won't matter if he's a good coach or not. Scheme is great, but you can do a lot of winning on pure talent.

Advertisement
I haven't been back in this thread for the last 100 pages or so. Great to catch up and see reality begin to sink into the smarter of the UiF fans, as in the ones who (barely) reach that the 100 threshold on an IQ test. I'm still amazed at the alternative reality most of them are stuck in. It keeps getting better though. Kinsler and Cormani coming up.

Guess what?

View attachment 195914
View attachment 195915
They actually don’t have a terrible class on paper. It’s just ours is elite and that much better. They are gonna miss on all their top targets. They will land in the top 20 but it will be like a Manny class filled with 4 stars that none of the good schools wanted.

Advertisement
I typically just want UF to lose but I hope Utah comes down and blows their doors off so bad that it’s sets the tailspin in motion even quicker. Kentucky could put the nail in the coffin by week 2
The Utah game is going to be a rough one for UF. Week 1 is typically a game where you want to line up and out-talent/physical the opponent. Playing Utah is a fistfight followed by Kentucky which is the same type of game. 1-1 or 0-2 is very likely for UF bringing in a new system.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back