Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1656984191048.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m actually thinking that we could have a cheer @flagator86 up limerick contest using everything we learn on 247 and see which he likes???

Only way he might get cheered up is by taking that invite I’ve had for him since he got here to become a Miami fan…he’s gotta be getting close to having his fill of the turds and that calamity..

They are coming out 0-2 for sure.

Think about this.

Florida went 6-7 last year.

Game 1 - LOSS - Home vs. Utah (expected to be preseason Top 15/20 team), 10-4 last year, conference champs
Game 2 - LOSS - Home vs. Kentucky (expected to be preseason Top 15/20 team), 10-3 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 3 - WIN - Home vs. USF
Game 4 - LOSS - Away at Tenneseee (possible Top 25 team), 7-6 last year, lost to Florida last year
Game 5 - WIN - Home vs. Eastern Washington
Game 6 - TOSS-UP - Home vs. Mizzou, 6-7 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 7 - TOSS-UP - Home vs. LSU, 6-7 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 8 - LOSS - In Jax vs. UGa (defending national champs), 14-1 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 9 - LOSS - Away vs. aTm (expected to be preseason Top 15/20 team), 8-4 last year, did not play Florida last year
Game 10 - TOSS-UP - Home vs. South Carolina, 7-6 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 11 - WIN - Away vs. Vanderbilt, 2-10 last year, lost to Florida last year
Game 12 - TOSS-UP - Away vs. F$U, 5-7 last year, lost to Florida last year

3 definite wins
5 definite losses
4 toss-ups

In the 4 toss-up games, 3 of the losses were road games, so they have home-field advantage this year. The other toss-up was a home WIN last year. It is reasonable to expect these 4 games to result in either 2 or 3 wins for Florida.

Which puts Florida in the 5-7 to 6-6 range.

I can't see the Gaytors winning either of the first two home games, those are two 10-win teams frlm last year. I don't see the Gaytors beating Tennessee on the road. And no way in **** do the Gaytors beat UGa or aTm.

I may hate the Gaytors, but that is an honest unemotional assessment of their schedule and chances to win games.

Only way he might get cheered up is by taking that invite I’ve had for him since he got here to become a Miami fan…he’s gotta be getting close to having his fill of the turds and that calamity..

I realize that @flagator86 is a Gaytor fan...

But he has to admit, we are the MUCH more fun fanbase...

Has anyone mentioned that Billy’s first game at UF is against Utah? We get to compare how a Mario coached team performs as opposed to a Napier coached team. What are they gonna say about Mario when their own coach gets boat raced by the utes at home with their vaunted “game day atmosphere”?
And Boat Raced they will get!

Advertisement
Think about this.

Florida went 6-7 last year.

Game 1 - LOSS - Home vs. Utah (expected to be preseason Top 15/20 team), 10-4 last year, conference champs
Game 2 - LOSS - Home vs. Kentucky (expected to be preseason Top 15/20 team), 10-3 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 3 - WIN - Home vs. USF
Game 4 - LOSS - Away at Tenneseee (possible Top 25 team), 7-6 last year, lost to Florida last year
Game 5 - WIN - Home vs. Eastern Washington
Game 6 - TOSS-UP - Home vs. Mizzou, 6-7 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 7 - TOSS-UP - Home vs. LSU, 6-7 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 8 - LOSS - In Jax vs. UGa (defending national champs), 14-1 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 9 - LOSS - Away vs. aTm (expected to be preseason Top 15/20 team), 8-4 last year, did not play Florida last year
Game 10 - TOSS-UP - Home vs. South Carolina, 7-6 last year, beat Florida last year
Game 11 - WIN - Away vs. Vanderbilt, 2-10 last year, lost to Florida last year
Game 12 - TOSS-UP - Away vs. F$U, 5-7 last year, lost to Florida last year

3 definite wins
5 definite losses
4 toss-ups

In the 4 toss-up games, 3 of the losses were road games, so they have home-field advantage this year. The other toss-up was a home WIN last year. It is reasonable to expect these 4 games to result in either 2 or 3 wins for Florida.

Which puts Florida in the 5-7 to 6-6 range.

I can't see the Gaytors winning either of the first two home games, those are two 10-win teams frlm last year. I don't see the Gaytors beating Tennessee on the road. And no way in **** do the Gaytors beat UGa or aTm.

I may hate the Gaytors, but that is an honest unemotional assessment of their schedule and chances to win games.
They ain't beating L$U.

Advertisement
Based on those screenshots, most gators are still in the denial and anger stages. A few have seemed to move to bargaining. We’ll check back in at the end of July.

By the end of July they best have all their guns under lock and key with someone else holding the keys cause there’s going to be a lot of chamber spinning up there trying to put themselves out of misery if not…

Advertisement
He lost those players Mullen had locked down because he wanted a letter explaining why they wanted to be gator plus a workout video - Evers and Gibson - right before ESD. Those guys would have been the 1st line of backups this year and he didn’t get anyone better.

He’s a completed idiot. He thinks because something worked in the Sunbelt, that it’s going to work at a P5 school.

I already called it, he’s done. It’s only a question of how long he can hope to hang on,which I hope is at least three years. He’s dumber than a wheelbarrow full of bricks.

Oh, sure, but if Gaytor Guard/Gaytor Collective would have landed Rashada and Mauigoa, then Slingblade Billy would have been able to coach them up with zero locker room issues, right?

Why is it that Miami is going to have all the locker room dissension, and Tennessee, aTm, Bama, Georgia, Ohio Taint (and Florida, if they could only close) don't have these same problems?

PS - Bama and UGa ARE REALLY DOING IT, and have been for quite some time. Just illegally. But still doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well...

View attachment 195668
Yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket.
They can rationalize away any problem. It amazing to read. I guess they are still in the denial phase?

Advertisement
Back