Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

I've said it before and I will say it again. There were four major job openings this year.

USC stole Oklahoma's coach.
LSU stole Notre Dame's coach.
Miami stole Oregon's coach.

And UF stole... the coach from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the Sunbelt conference (who LSU didn't even bother to sniff).

Occam's razor. This is not complicated.

Daquayvious Sorey pushed back his commitment date. The hits keep on coming.

View attachment 194882
View attachment 194884
View attachment 194885
View attachment 194886
Welllllllll, good morning!!!!!

Thiago Alcantara Drinking GIF by FC Bayern Munich

The funny thing is that UGA, Bama, and Miami are all looking like top 6 classes or better. There is no shame in taking a kid that isn't quite top 5 class material but is still really good. They might get the highest rated kid in their class so far, and still make themselves miserable because we're living rent-free in their heads.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The funny thing is that UGA, Bama, and Miami are all looking like top 6 classes or better. There is no shame in taking a kid that isn't quite top 5 class material but is still really good. They might get the highest rated kid in their class so far, and still make themselves miserable because we're living rent-free in their heads so much.
Kinsler, with Mirabal teaching technique, could end up being a legit monster. Rather a 3 star that outperforms his ranking than a 5 star who ends up having his best performances already behind him.

I've said it before and I will say it again. There were four major job openings this year.

And UF stole... the coach from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the Sunbelt conference (who LSU didn't even bother to sniff).

I agree with you, but you forgot Oklahoma. They stole Venables from Clemp$on.

But your point still stands. The gayta stole one from the Flake James playbook, and “outsmarted” everyone by rushing to sign Sun Belt Billy, even though nobody else was in on the sweepstakes.

Not only do these guys not know how to play chess, they’re not even good at checkers. At this point, I’d be shocked if they even know how to play Tic-Tac-Toe.

Advertisement

Listen man you gotta stop making this board try to Google **** to understand things when the Gator tears are flowing this fast

But your point still stands. The gayta stole one from the Flake James playbook, and “outsmarted” everyone by rushing to sign Sun Belt Billy, even though nobody else was in on the sweepstakes.

Not only do these guys not know how to play chess, they’re not even good at checkers. At this point, I’d be shocked if they even know how to play Tic-Tac-Toe.
Venables is going to be the nightmare of all nightmares. I expect him canned within 3 years tops.

I was using the main four openings that started it all, not the collateral damage hirings that occurred when Clemson, ND, OU, and UO lost some coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can’t believe that was actually posted on the official University of Florida Twitter account. I mean that wouldn’t have cut it in the 70s.

I don't even understand the humorous "intent" behind it. "Hey guys, the losers on campus right now are Summer B scrubs"? Did they forget that Florida changed its rules to REQUIRE students to take one summer session? So whether you are ugly or beautiful, you're gonna have to spend a summer in Hogtown sometime...

Advertisement
Wow. Who would have guessed CIS is not just the BEST site for recruiting info but also a place to find high quality, original literary works?????

Impressive gents!
I’m thinking that after July 23rd, when LeBlanc, Walker and Bryant commit, we could do a limerick contest to cheer Northern Gator up with Northern on here as the judge.

We can use all of their canned playbook reasons of superiority for why they don’t suck… SEC, Top 5 public university, on-campus stadium, game-day atmosphere, facilities, flagship Florida school…

Advertisement
Back