Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
My dog!!!! ***** a man. I was battling cancer this winter as a few of the fellas on here know. I looked like a big white Easter egg. Once I beat that a$$, my doctors gave me a May1st date of when they were comfortable with me getting back out in the world. So I’ve been taking a break from the boards to catch up at work and spending time with family/ friends.

The only threads I’ve really been trying to keep an eye on is this and nole tears. You guys have had a crazy run. Between Rashada, Northern Gator and the normal delusional stuff, it looks like it’s been lit up around here. These dingleberries still don’t understand what LifeWallet is I see.

I’m swinging back in though around here. My gif game is ready for commit season. Missed all you crazy muther ***ers.

Ready to teabag college football

@Confidence1000 👀

Damm brother glad to hear you're on the other side of that battle, good to have you back!

My dog!!!! ***** a man. I was battling cancer this winter as a few of the fellas on here know. I looked like a big white Easter egg. Once I beat that a$$, my doctors gave me a May1st date of when they were comfortable with me getting back out in the world. So I’ve been taking a break from the boards to catch up at work and spending time with family/ friends.

The only threads I’ve really been trying to keep an eye on is this and nole tears. You guys have had a crazy run. Between Rashada, Northern Gator and the normal delusional stuff, it looks like it’s been lit up around here. These dingleberries still don’t understand what LifeWallet is I see.

I’m swinging back in though around here. My gif game is ready for commit season. Missed all you crazy muther ***ers.

@Confidence1000 👀

Welcome back brotha.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220621-191530_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who gone tell em about Chris?
Screenshot_20220621-191840_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can guarantee it's not the something
Screenshot_20220621-191911_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bahahahaha
Screenshot_20220621-191927_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's Gaytor ingenuity.
Screenshot_20220621-191941_Samsung Internet.jpg

Real genuine piece of ****.

Have we forgotten the most likely flood of gator tears situation? Hear me out: rashada, who has totally always been a gator lean because Napier was such an amazing asst coach at Arizona state, commits this weekend to UF. Of course they’ll all assume he’s locked in and everything is shut down. And then the gators cluster of a season happens, and in early November, we get the decommitted, respect my decision tweet. I’m actually pulling for this one.
I think that's a lot less likely in the NIL era.

@Confidence1000 👀

Hope you are doing well. Had no idea.

Advertisement
Hope you are doing well. Had no idea.

Man, if you'd jump on a Zoom call again, you would have seen his big, beautiful Easter egg dome!

All the best, @WaterburyCane , you know I love ya and miss ya. Can't wait to see you on the calls again. Maybe we can get you a Miami Maniac orange/green troll wig or something.

@Confidence1000 👀

denzel washington GIF

*****-07_14_21-GIF-10_1.gif
tumblr_nmvfeqohRR1rdwjilo1_500.gif.gif
2b0387c19d23d7a075d738762e2ba16e.gif
opop_001.gif
d8xynuo-d021854d-2eaf-4f3d-ac03-e74af8b3daa1.gif

Man, if you'd jump on a Zoom call again, you would have seen his big, beautiful Easter egg dome!

All the best, @WaterburyCane , you know I love ya and miss ya. Can't wait to see you on the calls again. Maybe we can get you a Miami Maniac orange/green troll wig or something.
Dang. Would love to see @RVACane on there. Have no idea what u look like but an image of Billy Crystal pops in my head when I think on it 😂😂😂

Feeling is mutual TOC. You guys are aces. The U family is just that. I’ll be peepin again on calls when I’m around even if I have to work in the background.

Have we forgotten the most likely flood of gator tears situation? Hear me out: rashada, who has totally always been a gator lean because Napier was such an amazing asst coach at Arizona state, commits this weekend to UF. Of course they’ll all assume he’s locked in and everything is shut down. And then the gators cluster of a season happens, and in early November, we get the decommitted, respect my decision tweet. I’m actually pulling for this one.
Or better yet. He commits to the gators. Signs a NIL deal with their collective. Then signs his LOI with UM. NIL can't be pay-for-play for a specific school. As long as he puts him mug on a Chick Fil A billboard without holding his nose, the gators have to pay up.

Advertisement

@Confidence1000 👀

God bless man! Enjoy the tears!!

Advertisement
One of my best friends is like that. He's in the Udonis "business decision" mode when talking about UF, but his love for UM knows no bounds.

this is me. UF grad, die-hard Cane since my first game at 7 yrs old against ND in 1989 in the OB. There are a lot of us. When the Canes went up to Gainesville in 2002, we had a block of 50 Canes Fans that were all UF students using UF student season tix.

@Confidence1000 👀

Jesus Christ Pause! Cheeks R US! But all jokes aside congrats to beating that ***** cancers’ ***

Advertisement
Back