Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 190873

☝️I never understood why this matters so much to fans of other schools.
I graduated from UCF but I've been a fan of Miami since we moved to Orlando in the early 80's.

So I'm not allowed to be a Hurricanes fan?
Facts. When the truth of the matter is… most of those slack jawed, backwoods, 3 teeth having, inbred, jort wearing muhfuccas, ain’t went to nobody’s **** school.

Advertisement
Honest Gaytor fan sums up the Gaytor approach to "truth"...

1655846437812.png

Funny story. This literally just hit me.

My best friends Ex wife is good friends with a chick that’s married to a guy who has two CF franchises in Gainesville. One on Archer Road and the Campus CF. So I just called him and told him the story and we both died laughing. It has to be the same guy. He just can’t think of his name. I was like “ you might have to call the old battle-axe one last time to find this out , it’s just that important lol.
Is his name Jay?

Advertisement
Funny story. This literally just hit me.

My best friends Ex wife is good friends with a chick that’s married to a guy who has two CF franchises in Gainesville. One on Archer Road and the Campus CF. So I just called him and told him the story and we both died laughing. It has to be the same guy. He just can’t think of his name. I was like “ you might have to call the old battle-axe one last time to find this out , it’s just that important lol.

Don't forget, QueJay got into a bad car accident in Orlando a few months back, got hit by a drunk driver, so that narrows things down quite a bit.

Going to be extra tasty tears when they realize that up til a few days ago Ruiz was strictly business on a NIL deal for Rashada and probably wasn't going to offer more than what he felt was a fair price even if it meant Rashada signed elsewhere. It looked like Rashada was UF-bound, but then UF fanboys decided to take cheap shots and spread lies about Ruiz. They made it personal. I have a feeling that Ruiz doesn't care what Rashada costs anymore, he just wants to make UF fans cry.

Advertisement
The problem is he doesn’t talk to the ex anymore. I asked him if it’s Jay and he said “ sounds right“. But he’s the type I could’ve said “ is it Muhammad “ and I’d received the same answer.

edit

He says it’s him for sure. I can’t believe this guy is putting his info out there like this.
I think your friend was close, but I did a quick Google because that was wild to hear. The Gainesville CFA operator is Ray, not Jay.

Also, crazy how quick you can find out something like that on the internet these days

The problem is he doesn’t talk to the ex anymore. I asked him if it’s Jay and he said “ sounds right“. But he’s the type I could’ve said “ is it Muhammad “ and I’d received the same answer.

edit

He says it’s him for sure. I can’t believe this guy is putting his info out there like this.

DM me the location of his Chick Fil-A. I want to go in wearing all UM gear and gauge his reaction...

I think your friend was close, but I did a quick Google because that was wild to hear. The Gainesville CFA operator is Ray, not Jay.

Also, crazy how quick you can find out something like that on the internet these days
I looked up chic fil a, Orlando, car accident and a story about a chic fil a employee getting hit by a drunk driver in Orlando 5 years ago popped up. Darius Jones. Is it possible he’s lying and he’s just an employee?

Advertisement
I looked up chic fil a, Orlando, car accident and a story about a chic fil a employee getting hit by a drunk driver in Orlando 5 years ago popped up. Darius Jones. Is it possible he’s lying and he’s just an employee?
Not only possible, but also very likely

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back