Tears Gator Tears

this is me. UF grad, die-hard Cane since my first game at 7 yrs old against ND in 1989 in the OB. There are a lot of us. When the Canes went up to Gainesville in 2002, we had a block of 50 Canes Fans that were all UF students using UF student season tix.
Bless you for doing the Lordt's work!

Advertisement
Dang. Would love to see @RVACane on there. Have no idea what u look like but an image of Billy Crystal pops in my head when I think on it 😂😂😂

Feeling is mutual TOC. You guys are aces. The U family is just that. I’ll be peepin again on calls when I’m around even if I have to work in the background.

This is RVA's doppelganger:

1655858395116.png

Advertisement
My dog!!!! ***** a man. I was battling cancer this winter as a few of the fellas on here know. I looked like a big white Easter egg. Once I beat that a$$, my doctors gave me a May1st date of when they were comfortable with me getting back out in the world. So I’ve been taking a break from the boards to catch up at work and spending time with family/ friends.

The only threads I’ve really been trying to keep an eye on is this and nole tears. You guys have had a crazy run. Between Rashada, Northern Gator and the normal delusional stuff, it looks like it’s been lit up around here. These dingleberries still don’t understand what LifeWallet is I see.

I’m swinging back in though around here. My gif game is ready for commit season. Missed all you crazy muther ***ers.

Ready to teabag college football

@Confidence1000 👀

Glad to hear you kicked that ***. We missed you and your attachments.

Advertisement
My dog!!!! ***** a man. I was battling cancer this winter as a few of the fellas on here know. I looked like a big white Easter egg. Once I beat that a$$, my doctors gave me a May1st date of when they were comfortable with me getting back out in the world. So I’ve been taking a break from the boards to catch up at work and spending time with family/ friends.

The only threads I’ve really been trying to keep an eye on is this and nole tears. You guys have had a crazy run. Between Rashada, Northern Gator and the normal delusional stuff, it looks like it’s been lit up around here. These dingleberries still don’t understand what LifeWallet is I see.

I’m swinging back in though around here. My gif game is ready for commit season. Missed all you crazy muther ***ers.

@Confidence1000 👀

It’s great to have you back fam.

Advertisement

@Confidence1000 👀

Don’t I feel like an *******!!

Prayers up and so fvking happy to hear you are better man. Enjoy every moment.

I am sad to hear that we have had a few Canes be down a bit (@Cajuncane and now you). The happy thing is that like true Canes, ya’ll are fighting and coming back strong 💪🏼

Glad that Gator Tears and Nole Tears are bringing some smiles and laughter to ya’ll.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think your friend was close, but I did a quick Google because that was wild to hear. The Gainesville CFA operator is Ray, not Jay.

Also, crazy how quick you can find out something like that on the internet these days
Do the same people that visited Dan need to visit Ray Jay?

Advertisement
Back