Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Their 247 site has become so convinced that Rashada is theirs due to their "insiders". The meltdown if they don't get him will be...

Wonderful
Me when the Tearz start flowing
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve seen raccoons and cats. They usually are fine. The cats don’t even budge. They know the hierarchy
Long story quick, I was hanging with a buddy at his house with a few others. We're on his back porch playing pool when his dogs go berserk. We look out and there's a fat racoon by the pool and my buddy says he's gonna let the dogs out to **** him up. I tell him don't do it, it wont go well for his dogs but he lets them out anyway. They go busting out there and before I can get the full 'you done ****ed up A A ron' out the dogs go from mad squabbles to screeching. One of the dogs doesn't even bother with the door, he just runs through the screen getting back in.. and the other poor ******* is yelping out of his mind, spinning in circles with the racoon hanging off his snout. It was kinda comical but I really felt bad for that dog. His homie left him and when it was all said and done he had a big flap of snout skin just hanging while he poured blood. Racoons have thumbs, that automatically raises their 'will **** you up' status. Do not mess with a racoon.

Long story quick, I was hanging with a buddy at his house with a few others. We're on his back porch playing pool when his dogs go berserk. We look out and there's a fat racoon by the pool and my buddy says he's gonna let the dogs out to **** him up. I tell him don't do it, it wont go well for his dogs but he lets them out anyway. They go busting out there and before I can get the full 'you done ****ed up A A ron' out the dogs go from mad squabbles to screeching. One of the dogs doesn't even bother with the door, he just runs through the screen getting back in.. and the other poor ******* is yelping out of his mind, spinning in circles with the racoon hanging off his snout. It was kinda comical but I really felt bad for that dog. His homie left him and when it was all said and done he had a big flap of snout skin just hanging while he poured blood. Racoons have thumbs, that automatically raises their 'will **** you up' status. Do not mess with a racoon.
You're a regular Ace Ventura

Advertisement
When I was a kid we had a cat who'd get let out in the morning when my mother got up around 5:30. We noticed he was coming back with minor cuts and scrapes. Then one morning we found out why as he found the raccoon in the front yard and went right after it. He didn't get let out until the sun was up after that.

Advertisement
Depends on the dog.
Raccoons are wild. Most dogs are domesticated and are used to other wildlife, dogs or cats just running away. If your dog has never been in a fight or hunted or doesn’t have that instinct; it’s in for a ride mthfckng awakening with a big raccoon.
I live out in west broward close to US 27. We had raccoons always coming around. I was afraid to have my kids play outside at times especially at night. Got a hunting dog and that problem was solved. Idk if these mfers smell it or what but after 1 dead raccoon it was a wrap. Haven’t seen one in the yard in 3 years.

Depends on the dog.
Raccoons are wild. Most dogs are domesticated and are used to other wildlife, dogs or cats just running away. If your dog has never been in a fight or hunted or doesn’t have that instinct; it’s in for a ride mthfckng awakening with a big raccoon.
I live out in west broward close to US 27. We had raccoons always coming around. I was afraid to have my kids play outside at times especially at night. Got a hunting dog and that problem was solved. Idk if these mfers smell it or what but after 1 dead raccoon it was a wrap. Haven’t seen one in the yard in 3 years.
So if I take your avi’s character (Christopher Walken in King of NY) and cross him with Roscoe P Coltrane from the Dukes of Hazzard- holding his hunting dog - Flash…

BF859506-1261-4A16-87DD-8C5CF9A5BA5C.jpeg

Advertisement
Back