Tears Gator Tears

55C722DC-9309-484C-B2C0-3B0185A580A1.jpeg
C1D25B6C-2582-4614-8E05-F34E7A238D61.jpeg
670AC983-C0EC-4477-9FCE-480AF11B38A8.jpeg
6083AE06-B35E-404F-B585-D4BF10385BAA.jpeg
E1B8FCEC-9347-46ED-A009-D7BFF2B3138E.jpeg

Advertisement
The impact of him "****ting" on us is misguided and vastly overstated on Swampa$$ 247. We scotch-guarded the place. We had air freshener. And we scooped his **** before it stank and hardened.

We've had this thread for over 5 years. A couple of days of "know thine enemy" hasn't ruined the place. If anything, it reminded us why we are here, and why this thread is (largely) a (seemingly) one-sided discussion.

Enjoy the rest of the evening, and hopefully we can score some runs soon to finish off Arizona.
lol I missed this post earlier.. now I'm mad at you guys. It's like the commercial with the racoons. One says to the other about how bad something tastes but tells him he has to taste it also. I was fine with seeing that nastiness from a distance, you didn't have to bring it in the house. :)

pbDLB8k.gif

lol I missed this post earlier.. now I'm mad at you guys. It's like the commercial with the racoons. One says to the other about how bad something tastes but tells him he has to taste it also. I was fine with seeing that nastiness from a distance, you didn't have to bring it in the house. :)

pbDLB8k.gif
Ehhh… he was fine on here. He’s back where he belongs on their board. And as a cat person, this gif isn’t my favorite.

Advertisement
Ehhh… he was fine on here. He’s back where he belongs on their board. And as a cat person, this gif isn’t my favorite.
haha.. that aint no cat brother. That's a racoon. I'm not about it either but it went with my crying. I'm pretty sure in the whole video the racoon makes off no worse for the encounter.

Advertisement
Come on, man, relax.

To be fair, there was an honest debate about whether to do it in its own separate thread, or in Gaytor Tears.

But still...don't give @RVACane a hard time. I proposed the situation, to flush out one of those "man, if I ever had a chance to talk to those guys, I would destroy them" bravado-nonsense things.

And outside of a couple of early stray bullets from @djnellz , I think we were all pretty fair and respectful, or certainly "no more insulting" than he was to us.

I mentioned this above. If you want to know your enemy, you have to confront your enemy, you need to engage with your enemy. Some people read this thread and think we make some of this stuff up, or at a bare minimum, we exaggerate it. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Look, in honesty, I expected some of Northern's schtick for the first few hours, but I thought he would drop it and engage in something more closely approximating a factual/statistical debate. Instead, we got something different. I'm sure he will "claim victory" for being such a one-track poster who was never "tricked" into admitting an ounce of doubt, regret, or self-reflection, but that's pretty much what you get from Gaytor fans.

A false sense of superiority. Arrogance based on NOTHING of distinction or accomplishment. Sneering taunts about being "big brother" (as if anyone is really worried about allllll that Florida accomplished before UM was founded). Lots of false equivalencies and self-contradictory statements.

All in all, it was an excellent exercise. I have shared some of my secret agenda with RVA, no need to lay it all out here in public. Just think about the title of the great second album by The Clash, and you can see Step 1 of my 12-Step master plan.

Please don't give @RVACane or @IndayArtHauz or any other Maude/Mod a hard time about this. All is well.
The guy basically said we’re the better program, but they’re big brother because they’ve been around longer. So basically UF is Johnny Drama from entourage.

The guy basically said we’re the better program, but they’re big brother because they’ve been around longer. So basically UF is Johnny Drama from entourage.
I think it went more to historical impact to CFB of us vs them, he wasn’t arguing but yeah, they’re big brother bc they’re in the SEC - the conference they’d block our entry into.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I expecting to get Rashada, no. Would I say we have zero chance because we aren't in the SEC, no.

This is why this thread exists. To show these retarded hot takes from the turds. SEC SEC SEC SEC.

So, if they weren't in the SEC, would they get any recruits, because that seems like their #1 selling point? I couldn't imagine not repping my team, but instead repping my conference.

Am I expecting to get Rashada, no. Would I say we have zero chance because we aren't in the SEC, no.

This is why this thread exists. To show these retarded hot takes from the turds. SEC SEC SEC SEC.

So, if they weren't in the SEC, would they get any recruits, because that seems like their #1 selling point? I couldn't imagine not repping my team, but instead repping my conference.
That’s a great point. If UiF wasn’t riding the SEC coattails, they would be nothing more than a USF/UCF.

It's literally the worst kind of argument that Florida fans can make.

"The University of Florida was founded in 1853 (in Ocala) and has operated continuously in Gainesville since 1906. Florida State was founded in 1851 (ha!). The University of Miami was ONLY founded in 1925, but somehow UM is the 'little brother' in this arrangement."

Suuuuure. That would make sense if, you know, anything had been ACCOMPLISHED in the 75 years prior to UM's founding. In those 75 years, did Florida admit black and/or female students, or win any SEC championships? Nope. In those 75 years, did Florida State admit any male students or field a football team? Nope. And is anyone still alive who remembers those 75 great years at Florida and Florida State BEFORE the University of Miami was founded? Nope.

So who gives a ****? It is the most random and ridiculous "boast" to make, though it is completely factual. Yes, both Florida and Florida State were founded nearly 75 years before the University of Miami. And yet in 2022, we are running around with an inferiority complex over the 1850s-1925?

Insanity.

It's literally the worst kind of argument that Florida fans can make.

"The University of Florida was founded in 1853 (in Ocala) and has operated continuously in Gainesville since 1906. Florida State was founded in 1851 (ha!). The University of Miami was ONLY founded in 1925, but somehow UM is the 'little brother' in this arrangement."

Suuuuure. That would make sense if, you know, anything had been ACCOMPLISHED in the 75 years prior to UM's founding. In those 75 years, did Florida admit black and/or female students, or win any SEC championships? Nope. In those 75 years, did Florida State admit any male students or field a football team? Nope. And is anyone still alive who remembers those 75 great years at Florida and Florida State BEFORE the University of Miami was founded? Nope.

So who gives a ****? It is the most random and ridiculous "boast" to make, though it is completely factual. Yes, both Florida and Florida State were founded nearly 75 years before the University of Miami. And yet in 2022, we are running around with an inferiority complex over the 1850s-1925?

Insanity.
Then they'll turn around and crow because their last national championship is more recent than ours.

Advertisement
Back