Tears Gator Tears

Right on time.

#selectiveoutrage

You forgot we have over 2000 pages of gator tears of your fan base being homophobic, racist, mocking others, etc and if we earned to, we can pull up receipts to end this selective outrage to troll or win an argument. And that's what basic trolls do. And you're the most basic. That's why I said step your game up. Troll harder. This shît basic, my guy. El oh el.
Cool. Go pull them all. It's not like you want to do your job, so you have the time.

Advertisement
It is selective outrage--on your board's part. I personally don't care what you call me or try to label me as. But for a group who tries to take some super high moral high ground against my username, you're very selective in which groups of people deserve to feel protected and/or welcomed against offensive names or slurs. It's quite comical.
All humans do. Even you.
But please, continue.

Advertisement
All humans do. Even you.
But please, continue.
Nah, I don't hypocritically shame people. I couldn't care less that you don't like *** people or the mentally handicapped. You do you. But I will point out every time you try to act morally superior regarding racial allegations when you do that stuff.

Yea they’re things done by someone WITH intelligence for people like you that can’t come up with anything intelligent to say..
Baby Fart GIF

Advertisement
WTF does this even mean other than your full of sHT…🤷‍♂️
You tell me. You said the people in my GIFs are intelligent and do things intelligent on my behalf, so it's up to you to interpret how a baby farting baby powder is intelligent and what wisdom it's providing.

Nah, I don't hypocritically shame people. I couldn't care less that you don't like *** people or the mentally handicapped. You do you. But I will point out every time you try to act morally superior regarding racial allegations when you do that stuff.
See, again, I'm mocking you, that's the part you're forgetting. You come in here with a five rangz handle and claim superiority. But say it isn't racist when you know the racial undertones.
Now I mocked you and said you were in a special class. What's funny about that is that there are perfectly capable people who don't have a mental disability who were in a "special class", but somehow you came up with a selective narrative to prove your point.

You're not gonna out troll me, guy.

Advertisement
See, again, I'm mocking you, that's the part you're forgetting. You come in here with a five rangz handle and claim superiority. But say it isn't racist when you know the racial undertones.
Now I mocked you and said you were in a special class. What's funny about that is that there are perfectly capable people who don't have a mental disability who were in a "special class", but somehow you came up with a selective narrative to prove your point.

You're not gonna out troll me, guy.
Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends

You tell me. You said the people in my GIFs are intelligent and do things intelligent on my behalf, so it's up to you to interpret how a baby farting baby powder is intelligent and what wisdom it's providing.

No I said they are done BY intelligent people so people like you WILL HAVE something intelligent to say…

I guess that **** education didn’t afford you learning about reading comprehension…

Advertisement
I wonder why???
UiF is a petty, chicken shît program and always has been as long as I’ve been alive and cognizant of things starting with the Gator Flop. They dropped playing us when we were good and will fight tooth and nail before admitting it. They rant about the SEC and laugh at the ACC - and I hate the ACC - but no way in **** they’d EVER EVER EVER let us - and more suitably, FSU, into the SEC. Yet they play all the big boys and every one else is afraid and in a ***** conference and SEC SEC SEC… FOH with that.

This guy is like the puppy that shows up and he’s cute and you play with him for a while but after a while when you can’t get rid of him you call animal control to come and get rid of his annoying ***….

No I said they are done BY intelligent people so people like you WILL HAVE something intelligent to say…

I guess that **** education didn’t afford you learning about reading comprehension…
Same thing.

Either way, your post was fart noises, hence baby farting

Advertisement
Back