Tears Gator Tears

Thing is, he hasn’t really provided much substance wrt football questions when asked. We already knew he’s not a “sunshine pumper.” He’s admitted he’s worried about Billy/staff and doesn’t think they are an 8 win team this season. Beyond that, he’s pretty run of the mill.
He’s funny in what he does. No one was winning a battle of quips with him - that’s like trying to insult Chise and win. He’s my favorite poster on their board though I like SU - who went to On3 - and CAW, Smurphy and some others for different reasons.

But yeah, it’s not going to be a battle of X’s and O’s with Northern. That’s not his thing compared to some others on there.

Advertisement
Just use his strategy. As long as you just say, it’s not derogatory towards people with special needs, that trumps the fact that it is
I did that already. I already knew how to combat him. That's why he didn't try with me too much. I knew his game. But these are minutes in my life I'll never get back. Ever. I didn't use my time wisely. He wasn't that good of a troll and some of yall were falling for the basic shît. I'm just mad I wasted minutes I couldn't get back cause of how basic he was. Shame.

I did that already. I already knew how to combat him. That's why he didn't try with me too much. I knew his game. But these are minutes in my life I'll never get back. Ever. I didn't use my time wisely. He wasn't that good of a troll and some of yall were falling for the basic shît. I'm just mad I wasted minutes I couldn't get back cause of how basic he was. Shame.
Agreed. To me the problem with these sites is that I just can’t let stupidity go unrecognized. But I also know he can never be fixed. As he continuously was smacked around, he just kept going stupidly oblivious. And I wasted my time. At least be funny if you are gonna try to troll

He’s funny in what he does. No one was winning a battle of quips with him - that’s like trying to insult Chise and win. He’s my favorite poster on their board though I like SU - who went to On3 - and CAW, Smurphy and some others for different reasons.

But yeah, it’s not going to be a battle of X’s and O’s with Northern. That’s not his thing compared to some others on there.
Fair enough. I think you give him a little too much credit, though. I get that the ***-for-tat is boring - but I out-****ed him a few times. He’s no franchise.

Franchise would've made him run back to his board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not going to your rent-a-stadium ever again. The last time I did was the Will Muschamp embarrassment, and after the game, some clowns who, like most of you guys, probably didn't even attend Da U, were insulting our group, who wasn't even acknowledging them, on the ramp as we exited and then tried to grab one of my friends and start a fight. Plus, your tailgating scene stunk.

If I yell "Five Rangz" to a group of your idiot fans, who apparently want to label everything racist, I'm sure that they'll be angry--because they're idiots. We think you're dumb, and that's why we use it. If you're offended by it, I really don't care, man. I disagree tha it's racist, I don't say it to be racist, and I'm not playing the "jump through a hoops" game to feel bad because you want to make it into something it's not. If you didn't want to be mocked for it, you shouldn't have said it 13013291328 times. K thx.

First, I'm quite certain that NOBODY has said "Five Rangz" 13013291328 times. Regardless, there is a factual nature to the reminder that five RINGS is an objective and factual measure of "things that matter" superioriity. It's the most natural response when you beat us ONE TIME in 30-some-odd years and we can still say that we have been better than Florida for the majority of that same time period, and have won more championships.

Second, the one thing that you'll never acknowledge is that, if the tables were turned and Florida had five rings, you would flaunt it over everyone else with fewer titles. That's the great thing about winning national championships - when you do it, you get to say it. And all the other lesser teams are going to snipe and complain and act as if we are "living in the past". Doesn't fvckin' matter. Notre Dame hasn't won in a while, but they still get to tout their titles. THAT is what college football bluebloods get to do, and if Florida ever gets to Miami's level, you'll do the EXACT SAME stuff that we do. Talk about how many times you've won. The spoils of greatness.

Third, I'm not even going to address the "I saw one thing happen at a stadium one time" argument, because it is ridiculous. I've traveled to away games all over the place (and as a member of a very hated fanbase, as I'm sure you would agree), and I've been treated poorly in nearly every situation, without having done anything to deserve such treatment beside being a UM alum. And, yes, I've been to every UM-UF game (regardless of location) since 1986, not that there have been many of them. While I am sorry that you had one bad experience at Hard Rock, I've had multiple bad experiences in Gainesville every single time I've gone, including at basketball and baseball games.

Finally, circling back to "Five Rangz", you cannot cite ANYTHING, outside of one blog or twitter handle or some such, that INITIATED the phrase "five rangz" by a Miami fan, alum, or booster. You refuse to acknowledge that while you have HEARD the phrase, it was a spoken phrase. Therefore, the written characterization of "Five Rings" as "FIVE RANGZ" is absolutely the creation of a Miami rival trying to stoke race-oriented feelings by turning a simple phrase into a mispronounced and misspelled bastardization. I don't care if you complain about "Five Rings" on your website, but to take the time to write it as "FIVE RANGZ" is an intentional "ebonicization" of a phrase.

You can minimize it or ignore it or actively blow it off, but that's the truth.

Hes a lawyer right? Cause he definitely posts like one…

Will never admit anything lol

Thanks for having me. I'll, of course, trash all you on my own board. But know that had it not been for a misspent youth, I would've had an opportunity to be a Cane myself. It's the one regret I have in life. I only talk bad about Miami because of the sour grapes. Every smart *** thing I say is my dysfunctional way of telling you I love you. Stay tuned!
It's okay, if I'd been a little more of a *****-up myself, I might have gone to UF.

Advertisement
First, I'm quite certain that NOBODY has said "Five Rangz" 13013291328 times. Regardless, there is a factual nature to the reminder that five RINGS is an objective and factual measure of "things that matter" superioriity. It's the most natural response when you beat us ONE TIME in 30-some-odd years and we can still say that we have been better than Florida for the majority of that same time period, and have won more championships.

Second, the one thing that you'll never acknowledge is that, if the tables were turned and Florida had five rings, you would flaunt it over everyone else with fewer titles. That's the great thing about winning national championships - when you do it, you get to say it. And all the other lesser teams are going to snipe and complain and act as if we are "living in the past". Doesn't fvckin' matter. Notre Dame hasn't won in a while, but they still get to tout their titles. THAT is what college football bluebloods get to do, and if Florida ever gets to Miami's level, you'll do the EXACT SAME stuff that we do. Talk about how many times you've won. The spoils of greatness.

Third, I'm not even going to address the "I saw one thing happen at a stadium one time" argument, because it is ridiculous. I've traveled to away games all over the place (and as a member of a very hated fanbase, as I'm sure you would agree), and I've been treated poorly in nearly every situation, without having done anything to deserve such treatment beside being a UM alum. And, yes, I've been to every UM-UF game (regardless of location) since 1986, not that there have been many of them. While I am sorry that you had one bad experience at Hard Rock, I've had multiple bad experiences in Gainesville every single time I've gone, including at basketball and baseball games.

Finally, circling back to "Five Rangz", you cannot cite ANYTHING, outside of one blog or twitter handle or some such, that INITIATED the phrase "five rangz" by a Miami fan, alum, or booster. You refuse to acknowledge that while you have HEARD the phrase, it was a spoken phrase. Therefore, the written characterization of "Five Rings" as "FIVE RANGZ" is absolutely the creation of a Miami rival trying to stoke race-oriented feelings by turning a simple phrase into a mispronounced and misspelled bastardization. I don't care if you complain about "Five Rings" on your website, but to take the time to write it as "FIVE RANGZ" is an intentional "ebonicization" of a phrase.

You can minimize it or ignore it or actively blow it off, but that's the truth.

The Five Rangz thing is them making fun of how someone from the inner city speaks because I’ve heard someone say it before.

It really isn’t different then when we call them hillbillies and how they speak

Ok. It’s safe to come out now. The bad man is gone. We sure showed him. K thx.
Thank God...back to tears. It was fun for a day, then the schtick got old.

This is my favorite thread on the board and it felt like him being here took away from the goal of it.

It could always be a separate thread for those who want to engage if he wants to as well...

Advertisement
"What a bunch of racists!" - Fan base who uses homophobic slurs and mocks the mentally disabled while sitting on very high horse

Homophobic slurs?

Is "***" a homophobic slur? Is "Gaytor" a homophobic slur? Is "Gaypier" a homophobic slur?

Last time I checked, "***" was not a homophobic slur. It's the "G" in LGBT. It's one of the preferred terms.

Now, on the other hand, white guys using Ebonics? Yeah, there's definitely a continuum here, and you're not on the good end of it.

Fair enough. I think you give him a little too much credit, though. I get that the ***-for-tat is boring - but I out-****ed him a few times. He’s no franchise.
I agree, you and @TakeitinDiaz were solid as can be on that level. He’s a shtick though with that stuff. That’s what he does as I said. I just went on there and he actually says it.

E08BD067-5F9C-46EA-BB1D-1D3D3EFBB942.jpeg
95B025B1-8727-41F4-906B-329B1D5F7045.jpeg

Let me ask you about this because UiF and Semenhole fans like to say “majority of their fans didn’t attend the University of Miami.”

Miami is a private university that is very expensive with a student body of around 12k, located in a major city.

Both large, way less expensive public universities are located far, far away.

The mean household income in Miami or really, anywhere in the US, couldn’t afford to attend UM.

It’s such a dumb point to make. You can say that about any private school in a major city. Most people don’t attend Georgetown in DC, but they are fans of the basketball team. Same for UCLA. Same for USC, etc. so many other examples. I know it’s a state rival.

Why is this such a prideful point for you gaytuh?

I would simply remove UCLA, which is a state school.

But you otherwise nail it.

The entire Bay Area cannot root for Stanford, as very few of them went to Stanford. Almost nobody in Los Angeles can root for USC, since they didn't go there. People in the research triangle cannot root for Duke or Wake Forest. Chicagoans can't root for Northwestern unless they went to Northwestern.

It's such a dumb argument.

And don't even get me started on how many...Floridians...north of Orlando and west of Jacksonville...root for Florida WHILE NEVER HAVING ATTENDED FLORIDA. You drive north on I-75 and you will find thousands of rednecks wearing orange and blue who have, at best, a high school diploma.

Good lord, if the test of "fan base legitimacy" was based on "how many people attended", then more people should be fans of UCF and USF in Florida than any other school.

Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back