Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I think he really likes UF, and you guys can't handle that being possible--But also, like, you know, money, too.

On the basis of what? Less than 24 hours in Hogtown? The "intimacy" with Billy?

Just be honest, Rashada never considered Florida until the QB market (and the related NIL market) began to narrow. And then SUDDENLY he fell in love with "not as bad as advertised" Gainesville and "never held a QB job for more than 2 years and I was fired from that one" quarterback-whisperer Billy?

Give me a break, and just try being honest. Billy has whiffed on every QB recruit in this cycle THUS FAR, and threw all the money at Rashada for him to scramble his months-long pecking order.

If you were just being honest, you would go back and pull the quotes Rashada gave after his unofficial visit to Arkansas and realize they are NEARLY VERBATIM to his post-Hogtown comments.

And that the ONLY thing that separates Arkansas from Florida, in Rashada's estimation, is that Walmart/Tysons money wasn't willing to pay him what he wanted, and "Desperate Money Don''t Make Money" actually WAS willing to pay him.

But, no...the Florida fanbase has gone into hyperdrive inventing fake excuses for why Rashada has fallen in love with Florida.

---Rashada's dad is an Arizona State fan, and he fell in love with Billy during Billy's ONE YEAR at Arizona State
---Depth chart (because, yeah, Richardson is going to be a first round pick next year)
---The magical one-day visit, where I'm sure that the Rashadas had EVERY opportunity to really evaluate UF and Gainesville

Come on, man, just be honest for ONCE, admit that Florida is playing the hybrid game, they are offering BOTH an NIL package AND illicit money, just like all the bragging your fans did about offering Harold Perkins' mom a no-show job at Shands and free housing in Gainesville for the family (neither of which are, you know, actual NIL money offers).

Florida paid Rashada an "unofficial visit fee" to jumpstart their D.O.A. recruiting efforts. That's the God's honest truth.

Last edited:
In your "Post #1" on Swampa$$ 247 (of which I posted the screenshot), you said that Miami had less "athletic success" than both Florida and F$U.

You don't dispute that Miami has more football success than UF or F$U. Fair enough. I'm sure you would not dispute that Miami has more baseball success than UF or F$U as well. I have acknowledged that UF has more men's basketball success than Miami and F$U.

So without delving too deeply into Olympic sports and individual sports (and being completely honest that UM as a private school has fewer team sports than the state schools), on what basis did you incorrectly claim that Florida and F$U have more "athletic success" than Miami? Or did you just mis-speak?
Bout time you showed up although I emphasize with your traffic plight. If you would have been here from the get go, it would have been classic and another 20 pages.

@FIVE RANGZ - this is for Yachtiegator since he was disappointed & butthurt that nobody responded to his stats:

View attachment 188371
View attachment 188372

What do you want me to tell you dude? Since 2005-06, the program went down hill. Not gonna rehash why it happened but that’s when da gata went ahead as we had to lose 10 out of 11 for da gata to get the bowl win advantage. Congrats!!

Records speak for themselves. Congrats.

Miami:
Bowl record after 2006: 1-10 (I mean, we sucked, lol).
Bowl record prior to 2006: 18-13 (5* National Championships). Not to mention all the Championship opportunities that Miami denied the Semenholes.

Da gata:
First bowl game was in 1912, lol.

Da gata since 05-06: 10-5 (2 National Championships).

You did lose your last bowl game, however you want to spin it, to your version of Miami Dade College in Orlando and your little brothers, UCF!!

Miami vs da gata in bowl games: 2-0 (2000 & 2004) including an a$$ whooping on Bourbon Street, so it’s really 3-0.

Da Gata as a matter of fact hasn’t beaten any version of Miami as they lost the Citrus Bowl in 1973 to the fake Miami (Miami of Ohio), 16-7.

Baseball:

Miami :
View attachment 188377

Da gata:

Congrats on your one championship. Still trail us by 4.

View attachment 188378

If you want to go and talk softball or whatever other sports, go to the Semenhole 247 site and yuk it up with them.

View attachment 188381

Regarding education, congrats. We will get that fixed as well.

View attachment 188379

View attachment 188380

Yachtie Gaytor is a completely moronic buffoon.

First, he tries to play the "I'm only counting wins & losses over the past 20 years" nonsense, while IMMEDIATELY following up with "ALL TIME bowl game records".

Then he invents some nonsense that we somehow insulted UF's academics. Which we would never do, because we're just not as "fact-free BULLCRAP" as Swampa$$ 247 is.

Ignore Yachtie Gaytor. He's not worth the effort. At least Northern is mostly correct with his facts and figures, when he's not indulging his "we're just better than you" schtick.

Advertisement
How about a round of 👏 for @TheOriginalCane . Je brought us Northern with his impassioned plea for dialogue and then missed it all in Orlando traffic. Lol

Aside from Northern, I’d love to get SU on here as well though he’s now at On3. A drunk margarita sipping TheCAW holding 20’s like a player would be a good guest as well but that’s got to be when everyone is drunk too.

Hey, I was around when he needed to log another 6 or 7 billable hours...but was still ****e-posting on Swampa$$ 247...

Mario was a failed head coach at FIU before Saban allowed him to enter Bama's coaching rehab program and was given the AHC job at Bama because of his experience being greater than Napier's at the time.

You're making it sound like being the AHC, OL coach, and recruiting coordinator at Bama, all at once, and receiving more credit than being a single position coach was somehow surprising and a major accomplishment, rather than something that would be completely and totally expected when you hold 3 titles and have a higher status on the staff. You're also making it sound like it's somehow surprising that a program would tap someone with a higher status at a successful program to lead it than a single position coach. Both are laughable.

The SEC took the two best universities from the Big 12 because of money, so I don't really think that makes the point that you think it does. Good programs exist in crappy conferences (see: Clemson); the conferences are still crappy.

First, Mario was not a "failed head coach" at FIU. He took a terrible team that fired Don Strock and had to forfeit games, AND HE WON A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. He then started fighting with Pete Garcia, who was just finally and belatedly fired by FIU. It took a while, but FIU finally figured out who was right (Mario) and who was a cheap weasel (Pete).

But, sure, people want to invent myths about Mario's time at FIU. No big deal, I just ignore ignorant people. What Mario accomplished at FIU was staggering, given the challenges he had to overcome. Hey, and how's Mario's FIU coaching tree doing? Does Billy even HAVE a coaching tree?

Second, you're the one who is now turning "failed coach" Mario into a guy that should "completely and totally" have had a bigger job at Alabama than Billy did. You know, Billy Gaypier, the guy who was fired as a position coach at Clemson, the position he now wants to coach all by himself at Florida.

Finally, while you have tried to mock and minimize the fact that Mario has outperformed Billy for over a decade, you still haven't explained why so many Florida fans (mistakenly) think that Billy and Mario are equals or will experience comparable levels of success in their new jobs.

I only made it my username because I saw you guys whine about it over here before making my account and wanted to ruffle your feathers some more. Mission was accomplished. If I could change it, I would, because I've gotten my entertainment from it.

You can change it. We allow that kind of thing. I suggest SIX RANGZ.

At least we've won our conference before. You should ask Pitt for pointers.

We've won our conference before. Multiple times actually. Google can be your friend.

Also, I would be willing to bet you a year's salary that Miami will win a championship in its CURRENT conference in fewer years than it took Florida to win the SEC. I trust Blake Alderman to hold the money.

Advertisement

AJ Harris trending to UGA per Wiltfong

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It's irrelevant. Being an NFL HOFer has to do with the individual, rather than which university that individual attended. Miami's NFL HOFers weren't NFL HOFers because they went to Miami. They weren't NFL HOFers for anything that they accomplished at Miami. They were NFL HOFers because they were elite football players who merely decided to take their elite talent to Miami. In an argument about college football programs and college football success, it has no basis. Any and all bragging rights about those HOFers is only relevant to the extent of their college accolades--which there are many. But as my GIF states, I don't care about what x player did outside of college.

Again, here is the self-contradictory nonsense that you spew.

NFL HOF'ers...were definitely going to be great. The university had nothing to do with it. It's just a coincidence that so many HOF'ers pick Miami...

Then why does Florida even bother to recruit kids by telling them about development and NFL alums? I mean, just don't lie about this. You guys have been trying to dunk on us for months about how you hired Corey Raymond, and all the guys he's developed, and all the guys he has in the NFL...

But now it doesn't matter, because the players were "elite" in high school and they were going to be elite in the NFL no matter what? Suuuuure.

Go back and review Ed Reed's recruitment, and tell me about all the other great schools that were lining up just to be a short-term landing spot for him before he became an NFL HOF'er...

Advertisement
Now you sound dumb! I just came from Houston last month and seen people wearing Canes Gear as if they were in Coral Gables…Our Brand is still relevant buddy…Go to the Northeast you’ll see UM Gear…Go to the Midwest, you’ll see UM Gear…Now, where would I see the gator gear outside of North & Central Florida??? Don’t worry, I’ll wait…

In Atlanta all last week. Had MULTIPLE random people compliment me on my U shirts.

Advertisement
Being in the SEC does make us superior, and you're lying to yourself if you say that you wish Miami wasn't a member. UF wins the All-Sports trophy nearly every year. It's the best athletics program in the SEC and one of the top in the country.

Just because we've been down in football doesn't change the fact that we are in a better conference than Miami. However, bragging about being in the SEC is not synonymous with adopting Bama's or other team's success. If Bama wins, nobody from UF takes credit for it. So, your post was bad, and you should feel bad.

Literally, the only reason I want Miami to join the SEC is so that Florida will have to stop ducking us.

He’s funny in what he does. No one was winning a battle of quips with him - that’s like trying to insult Chise and win. He’s my favorite poster on their board though I like SU - who went to On3 - and CAW, Smurphy and some others for different reasons.

But yeah, it’s not going to be a battle of X’s and O’s with Northern. That’s not his thing compared to some others on there.
Can we do a fan exchange program?

Can we now send @TrumpyCane over there for a weekend?

Advertisement
Back