Tears Gator Tears

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 2.37.43 PM.png

Miami has an all-time winning record against both UF and FSU.
Miami has more National Championships than both UF and FSU.
And the "Seminoles" ironically committed $500M towards world-class Super Bowl/CFP upgrades for our home stadium!

Hot takes.

Also, Eli Manning has Super Bowl Rings and is HOF, Cooper works a 9-5 job. Perfect analogy lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 188303

Miami has an all-time wining record against both UF and FSU.
Miami has more National Championships than both UF and FSU.
And the "Seminoles" ironically committed $500M towards world-class Super Bowl/CFP upgrades for our home stadium!

Hot takes.

Also, Eli Manning has Super Bowl Rings and is HOF, Cooper works a 9-5 job. Perfect analogy lol.
Yeah I thought that “we’re Cooper Manning” flex was one of the weirdest of all time. Like congrats on being the black sheep? Lol.

Ah **** yall know why I'm here.

@FIVE RANGZ they're (the maudes and mods) are being nice. I'm not nice, you racist prick. It'll never be a welcome from me, just pure hatred, cause I can't stand a closet racist. You definitely wouldn't say that **** to my face, if **** you up and that's on the Bible.

Yeah, I chose violence, **** him.
Now that I got that out of the way, what you got to say, puzzy?
How Die Hard Of A Hunter are you?? - Page 6 - The Campfire -  CouesWhitetail.com Discussion forum

That was pertaining to everyone else's posts that did. I'm casually lurking. I'm also busy. It's also a Friday, and nothing is due this very day, so motivation is admittedly not at maximum capacity.

Take a chill pill, Champ. It ain't that deep.
Why are you acting all faux deferential in here but had alot to say on your board with your jort wearing brethren that can't process words beyond the 3rd syllable?? Did you mean no one would last 2 pages in a thread with you because you're mind numbingly boring?

Fvck your Friday too

Advertisement
Why are you acting all faux deferential in here but had alot to say on your board with your jort wearing brethren that can't process words beyond the 3rd syllable?? Did you mean no one would last 2 pages in a thread with you because you're mind numbingly boring?

Fvck your Friday too
Lol dude, I was just trying to let you guys know that I'm not going to be active much between now and then. I'm sorry that I didn't end it with a "Suck it, losers." I guess that I didn't realize some random dude would get this butthurt about it.

And while I am stoked to dial it up when I return and respond to all these other posts--and I will respond to all of these other posts--quite frankly, like that one psycho in here, I simply find you uninteresting. You don't do anything for me. Whiny crybaby Canes fans are a dime a dozen. Can you juggle, solve a Rubix Cube blindfolded, or do anything special that might make you stand out more and worthy of more witty banter?

Tell you what: I'll get back to work, and you find some balls, pins, or a Rubix Cube, and we'll see how things are in a few hours. Deal? Solid.

Lol dude, I was just trying to let you guys know that I'm not going to be active much between now and then. I'm sorry that I didn't end it with a "Suck it, losers." I guess that I didn't realize some random dude would get this butthurt about it.

And while I am stoked to dial it up when I return and respond to all these other posts--and I will respond to all of these other posts--quite frankly, like that one psycho in here, I simply find you uninteresting. You don't do anything for me. Whiny crybaby Canes fans are a dime a dozen. Can you juggle, solve a Rubix Cube blindfolded, or do anything special that might make you stand out more and worthy of more witty banter?

Tell you what: I'll get back to work, and you find some balls, pins, or a Rubix Cube, and we'll see how things are in a few hours. Deal? Solid.
B1CE80DA-C2FB-4F35-89AD-11BBCD4F7690.gif

Advertisement
Except I didn't @ you until this response, you actively decided to take it upon yourself to respond to me when you're "busy", so which one is it? Are you lurking or are you busy?

Fvck your Sunday

Relax, man, let the man bill his billable hours, and then we can re-commence the fun and games later.

So uninteresting yet, here you are, still responding, but also busy, but also casually lurking.

Thats alot of words for "I get pegged by a guy in a Gator mask to feel alive"

What kind of self respecting attorney is doing meaningful work after lunch on a Friday? Shouldn’t you be at the golf course?

I think he's a few hours behind us, he did give a non-EST time zone time...

All is good.

Oh, and for the Gator lurkers, the posse is invited too if you want to join in.

Advertisement
View attachment 188281

OK, now, wait a minute. Did anyone call Northern a "pvssy"? If so, apologize right now, I don't want to risk this. Now, I think we did imply that he was not heterosexual for drinking Angry Orchards, but not because of his screenshotting...

View attachment 188282

Oh, wait, he's hedging, he's angry about my completely factual post:

View attachment 188283

Uh-oh, I think this is going to be problematic, Northern is not very good with reading comprehension. I never said "little brother isn't little brother", I merely pointed out that while UF and F$U have a longer HISTORY, it is also a PROBLEMATIC history, at best.

View attachment 188284

And the idiots start to chime in. Keep in mind, the 850 is the Tallahassee area code ("nothing to be proud of, Russ"). And for the record, Mark Richt DID take us to the ACC Championship Game. So, you know, factually correct...

View attachment 188285

Oh wait, I have hope...

View attachment 188286
View attachment 188287
View attachment 188288
View attachment 188289
View attachment 188290
View attachment 188291

Oh wait...

View attachment 188292
View attachment 188293

Come on, Northern, we'll even set up a special thread for this. You may not like my other 23,000 posts, but I promise to keep it civil for this special thread. And cut the nonsense with the "homophobic slur" stuff, your entire board is filled with it. It's the one thing we can pretty much say is a wash when you compare our board to yours.

As for "five rangz" and all the other Ebonics-mocking stuff your board has been doing for years...yeah, if you see something comparably racist on this board, feel free to let myself and your favorite Maude know, and we'll have it taken care of.

View attachment 188294
Wait the Fan base that just spent the last 4 seasons defending their creepy coach’s wife tongue raping their entire roster is calling someone “cuck”???

Advertisement
That was a let down.

Anyway, I took a quick glance at their schedule. Didn’t realize they open with Utah @ home. Sucks for them the BDB era will start 0-1. Utah is going to boat race them.

Oh, man, I used to love the BDB Era...new jack swing...

"That coach is poi-son...never trust a big bag and a smile..."

Advertisement
Back