Tears Gator Tears

Is this what you wanted when you signed up? You have provided nothing but ad hominem.

Do you believe Billy Napier is a good enough head coach to win the SEC?
Are you please with the direction recruiting has gone?
Do any members of the staff concern you as to whether they're good enough to recruit and develop your players?
First off, I was summoned here. Second, I promised you nothing. Third, are you really surprised that I call you all dumb? Because I've been doing that for years, so, uh... surprise? Finally, to answer your first question, yes.

Now, to address your other questions:

1. I haven't seen the dude coach a single game yet, so I'm not going to declare it either way. Or maybe, I will just to stir the pot. Yes. UF undefeated in 2023. Go Gata'.

2. I didn't like the Patterson take that early, and I wish someone elite would jump on board. Until we start losing battles for all the recruits we're after, I'm content for now.

3. Colbert concerns me recruiting-wise, and I don't really care for Juluke. It's too early for any development concerns.

Advertisement
Kind of like how I spelled it in this message (yesterday) - which I know you saw.

But, you got me. Correctly spelling the proper name given to a hand puppet (every single time) really does prove ones intellectual superiority.
It does. It really does, Bjcane8.

Okay, so, unlike many of you, I actually have a job. Let's pick this back up around 7:30 CST, yeah? Cool. And...break!

It does. It really does, Bjcane8.
4966A076-1FC4-4692-BCD8-EC64F437A4D4.gif

You must’ve gotten an A in “Muppets 101” at UiF. Does Gonzo have 1 or 2 z’s in it?

Last edited:
The connotation of “Rangz” and Miami is uneducated ghetto locals. Same way I see people referencing “Hialeah Bros” over there is a shot at Cubanos.
They know exactly what they mean by that.
BuT bUt JuSt BeCaUsE wE say It DoEsNt MaKe It RaCiSt.... lol

Imma leave it alone... here's my question.

What's the obsession with your gator math? Ya know... pLeAsE 247 GiVe ReCrUiT X a BuMp In RaTiNgS BeCaUsE wE oFfErEd HiM bEcAuSE GaYtA bRaNd...brand.... derp derp derp...
Whoa, @djnellz coming in off the top rope.

I think a casual glance around this entire country in 2022 would indicate that a lot of people do not realize how casually certain terminology may creep into everyday conversation.

I was just trying to converse with the gentleman about how the use of Ebonics can be very problematic.

But I appreciate your contribution, even as it gave me a bit of whiplash.
I don't remember saying that.
👀

Advertisement
Alright, Northern, here's one of my big "unsolved mysteries" questions (and forgive me for the long wind-up)...

Mario has been coaching for 5 years longer than Billy, fair enough. Regardless, from 2013 to 2016, they both spent 4 years at Alabama, Mario as Assistant Head Coach, Offensive Line Coach, and Recruiting Coordinator, and Billy as Wide Receivers Coach. Mario was named the National Recruiter of the year once by 247 and finished 2nd another year and his OL won the inaugural Joe Moore award for the toughest and most physical line in the country. I am not aware of any comparable distinctions for Billy, though the Alabama WRs were fantastic during his four years.

Both coaches then became OCs for a year, before getting head coaching jobs for 4 years each. Mario won two PAC-12 championships, Billy won twon Sun Belt championships. So in many ways, the career trajectories of Mario and Billy have been similar since 2013, but with Mario always being at a higher level (not an opinion, just an objective fact).

Now the question, why do Gator fans think that Billy was a comparable hire to Mario, or that he will win any head-to-head battles against Mario (either recruiting or on-field)? As just an example of this nonsense, I've seen posts on the Gator boards that claim a Billy recruiting victory over Mario for Knijeah Harris, who was a Manny offeree who Mario stopped recruiting. I'm just not seeing any reason for optimism as to Billy being a better coach than Mario, at least until you guys can try to prove it on the field in 2024 or 2025.

First off, I was summoned here. Second, I promised you nothing. Third, are you really surprised that I call you all dumb? Because I've been doing that for years, so, uh... surprise? Finally, to answer your first question, yes.

1. I haven't seen the dude coach a single game yet, so I'm not going to declare it either way. Or maybe, I will just to stir the pot. Yes. UF undefeated in 2023. Go Gata'.

2. I didn't like the Patterson take that early, and I wish someone elite would jump on board. Until we start losing battles for all the recruits we're after, I'm content for now.

3. Colbert concerns me recruiting-wise, and I don't really care for Juluke. It's too early for any development concerns.

Well, you weren't summoned, exactly. We didn't say "Beetlejuice" three times.

You were talking real tuff on Swamp 247 about us and how you would demolish us on a community thread, so we thought we would test the hypothesis.

Advertisement
Well, that may be how you mis(interpret) it, but for the rest of the world, we just think you're all dumb, and that's all there is to the words.
We’re all dumb. You’re the most delusional group there is. It’s dumb as ****. We don’t think you’re a blue blood elite program deserving of that respect you think you deserve so we’re dumb.

You suck off the Saban SEC nipple as if that elevates your program to an elite level. While neither program has done much in years, our football program is far more historically significant than yours. You don’t see us ACC **** swallowing like you do on the SEC.

And we made far better staff hires this go around than you did with the exception of you getting Raymond. He’ll be gone in a year. You have a g5 staff - something you’ve made fun of us and others like FSU for in the past - but now this is different because it’s UiF. Just like NIL sucked and you were stroking Saban for complaining. Now with Rashada, you guys stepped up with money and it’s all good. We don’t complain about that. Our complaint was a past system where SEC bag schools benefited. We’re consistent. You guys change the rules to accommodate your narratives constantly - even the transfer portal. You were calling us Transfer Portal U until Mullet started using it well. Then it’s a good thing.

When did I say you promised anything? I just wondered if you were any better than the garden variety trolls we deal with on the regular.

Are you planning on being this confrontational all the time?

Your answers indicate you at least have the capability to be objective. What is your realistic expectation for 2022? Vegas has you at 7.5 wins. Do you go over or under?

FSU is also at 7.5. Despite your dismal second half of last season, I can't picture them doing better than you in 2022. Do you think FSU will be competitive when you play them?

I'll give you #1. Hope springs eternal.

On #2, I realize this is your opinion, I'm not going to hammer you on it. I would simply say "until we start losing battles for all the recruits we're after" has already been happening for several months when your head coach OK's a take of Patterson. I know, I know, Rashada is going to change everything, sure. But look around, about 80-90% of the HS recruits either sign or verbal with the December class. It's June. Outside of the Rashada Hail Mary, what other recruiting battles were "won" to this point? Your fanbase is very big on "bump class", and you're 6 months out from locking in 80-90% of your bump class, and everything hinges on bag-game for one QB turning the tide.

On #3, I also won't give you a super-hard time. Development takes time. But I would also ask, have Juluke or Colbert given any PRIOR indications at PRIOR jobs that encourage you to "trust the process"? I'm not sure that it's too early to worry, and I feel your answers on #2 and #3 are similar. If we accept the answer that you can't judge development until the cake is baked, though, then that makes the generally optimistic takes Swamp 247 (recruiting class rankings and win totals) suspect, at best...

2–4 are reasonable. For those that don’t know, you’re not what we’d call here a “slurper” - you’re not a sunshine pumper on your board.

As for recruiting, I think if you land Rashada that will have a carry over effect of bringing you elite WR’s in this class. If not I think it’ll be Whittemore and Maizell and that group.

Our only chance is simply to show up on the 17th and pay more. I think it’s money though your depth chart helps there.

Advertisement
Lmao this clown talked allllllll this ****, made an undercover closet racist name, and porsted 11 times and used the all time virgin excuse "I hAvE a JoB bRo!" To sneak on outta here again?

Classic Gator move. Always be running away

Lmao this clown talked allllllll this ****, made an undercover closet racist name, and porsted 11 times and used the all time virgin excuse "I hAvE a JoB bRo!" To sneak on outta here again?

Classic Gator move. Always be running away
Chillax, broheim.

I actually have to do some work today, or my entire Sunday will be spent catching up due to ****ing around on here all day.

It'd be super cool if you guys stopped posting @ me for the next 6 hours, though. I'll address all the posts on this page that I haven't gotten to yet, but I can't right now. Plus, using this site on mobile is a chore.

Chillax, broheim.

I actually have to do some work today, or my entire Sunday will be spent catching up due to ****ing around on here all day.

It'd be super cool if you guys stopped posting @ me for the next 6 hours, though. I'll address all the posts on this page that I haven't gotten to yet, but I can't right now. Plus, using this site on mobile is a chore.
Except I didn't @ you until this response, you actively decided to take it upon yourself to respond to me when you're "busy", so which one is it? Are you lurking or are you busy?

Fvck your Sunday

Advertisement
Chillax, broheim.

What kind of self respecting attorney is doing meaningful work after lunch on a Friday? Shouldn’t you be at the golf course?

Because losing Citizen and Jackson to Mario is forgotten

“They weren’t takes”

Except I didn't @ you until this response, you actively decided to take it upon yourself to respond to me when you're "busy", so which one is it? Are you lurking or are you busy?

Fvck your Sunday
That was pertaining to everyone else's posts that did. I'm casually lurking. I'm also busy. It's also a Friday, and nothing is due this very day, so motivation is admittedly not at maximum capacity.

Take a chill pill, Champ. It ain't that deep.

Advertisement
Back