Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I think he's a few hours behind us, he did give a non-EST time zone time...

All is good.

Oh, and for the Gator lurkers, the posse is invited too if you want to join in.
Fair enough.

He did hit us with the "I'm too busy to entertain you hoi polloi" at 205 EST - so 105 CST. Either way, my Friday is more cooked then a brock steak by then.

Chillax, broheim.

I actually have to do some work today, or my entire Sunday will be spent catching up due to ****ing around on here all day.

It'd be super cool if you guys stopped posting @ me for the next 6 hours, though. I'll address all the posts on this page that I haven't gotten to yet, but I can't right now. Plus, using this site on mobile is a chore.
Praise me for my grace and lovingkindness.

This will never work and eventually turn into a ****ing match and gator guy will get banned. These kind of “debates” never work online because people say things on the internet they’d never say in real life.

My suggestion if you guys want to insist on some kind of “debate”, re-open the other thread and leave it there. Keep the tears thread for actual tears.

Advertisement
Ah **** yall know why I'm here.

@FIVE RANGZ they're (the maudes and mods) are being nice. I'm not nice, you racist prick. It'll never be a welcome from me, just pure hatred, cause I can't stand a closet racist. You definitely wouldn't say that **** to my face, if **** you up and that's on the Bible.

Yeah, I chose violence, **** him.
Now that I got that out of the way, what you got to say, puzzy?
I thought I deleted this?

This will never work and eventually turn into a ****ing match and gator guy will get banned. These kind of “debates” never work online because people say things on the internet they’d never say in real life.

My suggestion if you guys want to insist on some kind of “debate”, re-open the other thread and leave it there. Keep the tears thread for actual tears.
I tried asking serious questions.

Advertisement

I already merged it in here. How it should be handled whether in here or in a separate thread is something I’ll have to confer with @IndayArtHauz on

Advertisement
Advertisement
@FIVE RANGZ:
Did you find the Megan Mullen kissing thing to be creepy?
How seriously do you take this? Is this just trash talk to you or do you honestly believe the insults you hurl?
I hear you're an attorney. Where did you do your undergrad?
What about people who have degrees from both schools?

No can do. I only praise God.

Would you settle for chuckling at you for your use of authority and inability to tolerate me instead?

If you praise God, why do you use a clearly racist moniker like “five rangz”.

Don’t play the innocent on this, because everyone clearly knows that that is a reference to inner-city idioms, your way to wink at like-minded racist gator fans, while claiming not to be racist.

Nobody here is stupid, we know exactly what you’re doing.

@FIVE RANGZ:
Do you believe that UF being a public university has given it an unfair advantage over smaller, private universities?
How does Bright Futures impact your opinion of incoming students? Are you getting the best and the brightest?
Who do you hate more Miami or FSU?

Advertisement
Back