DA3581EC-3835-4BFB-B258-507C1F647708.jpeg
28F0871A-B489-44C8-A8B2-459F92DED581.jpeg
6D804C6E-1FEB-4CEE-AAF6-33406D25F809.jpeg
8786C5C5-6C39-44FC-8D69-4661C87EE868.jpeg
D8460203-ECE7-484C-86CA-4E771BFCE6D2.jpeg
7F3FEF5D-795D-4180-8BFC-C27FE26F6CCF.jpeg
DF728BF8-604D-4056-B48A-A6E33F26E076.jpeg
B3AB11CE-55B9-4158-8D66-816882A554AE.jpeg

That Northern Gator guy sounds pretty swell to me.
Sup, big older brother. You mind telling me how it feels to win 4 games in a season? Can’t say I’ve ever had the experience. Twice in a decade should have given you some.

Why, again, did you stop playing us? Oh, that’s right, because you were tired of getting embarrassed by younger brother.

Congrats on being born first and somehow managing to still have fewer titles, weeks as #1, head to head wins, All-Americans, 1st round draft picks, nfl hall of famers…

"In full disclosure, Northern feels that we are not a humorous bunch and that we lack the capacity to have well-reasoned conversations. He might also call it "failure to communicate", but I will also try very hard to refrain from mocking ignorant Florida crackers from the 1950s, at least for the duration of this thread."

I wouldn't call it any of those things, but I'm trying not to get banned in my first 5 posts, so I'll refrain from calling it what I usually would. Well, actually, now that I think about it, that might be worth it...

"In any event, let's try to keep things civil. "Sarcastic" should be allowable, but let's not...finish our sentences with "suck". Or "suck it"."

I can't make any promises on my end.

"I trust our favorite Maude, @RVACane to officiate using the Marquess of Queensberry Rules."

Sounds like home cooking is inevitable. I'm a fan.

Advertisement
"In full disclosure, Northern feels that we are not a humorous bunch and that we lack the capacity to have well-reasoned conversations. He might also call it "failure to communicate", but I will also try very hard to refrain from mocking ignorant Florida crackers from the 1950s, at least for the duration of this thread."

I wouldn't call it any of those things, but I'm trying not to get banned in my first 5 posts, so I'll refrain from calling it what I usually would. Well, actually, now that I think about it, that might be worth it...

"In any event, let's try to keep things civil. "Sarcastic" should be allowable, but let's not...finish our sentences with "suck". Or "suck it"."

"I trust our favorite Maude, @RVACane to officiate using the Marquess of Queensberry Rules."

Gotta be honest, I'm a HUGE fan of the screen name.

I assure you, we won't ban you (or probably anyone) on this thread.

And @RVACane is incredibly fair, as evidenced by all of the more idiotic Cane fans he tolerates on this board.

I'm more of a fan of this one tbh.

I'm well aware, as was your recently retired 247 Moderator.

What do you think that "Five Rangz" conveys that all of the other insulting Miami names ("Co-Canes", "Thug U") are not able to convey? Because my own personal observation has been that when certain guys think it is hilarious to use Ebonics, they usually get smacked.

Not that it would happen here, you're in a safe space, I'm just talking about in real life. Things I've observed other people doing at football games, or pre-game, or post-game...

Advertisement

I'm more of a fan of this one tbh.
Point Wait GIF by GreenPark Sports

Nah, as a Maude I’ll be reasonable.

BAA96F8D-3F36-4EC6-A0F4-247C2E11CC68.gif

I might have to merge it into Gator Tears

For the record, since some of the Gators are using unfamiliar log-in names, please thank ausshep for reposting my Jaden Rashada visit itinerary.

And tell alphagator1906 that we can handle humor without getting caught up in our feelings.

And tell Kirkb919 that I type really fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the record, since some of the Gators are using unfamiliar log-in names, please thank ausshep for reposting my Jaden Rashada visit itinerary.

And tell alphagator1906 that we can handle humor without getting caught up in our feelings.

And tell Kirkb919 that I type really fast.
I was going to post a CIS version of the Marquess of Queenserry rules, but when I changed:

3. The rounds to be of three minutes' duration, and one minute's time between rounds.
to
3. Typing of posts should be limited to three minutes' duration, and one minute's time between posts.

I realized the unfair advantage.

Advertisement
Back