Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
How moronic do you have to be to be discussing the success of the TEAM you follow and say more rings don’t matter? Especially when you’ve been around 70 more years. What matters then? Playing in the mighty SEC? That’s like the Knicks saying yeah we’ve been around much longer than the Heat and have less championships than them but we’re a better organization because we played in the same division as the Celtics who have more rings. Success by osmosis.

They clearly have us in basketball but they’ve been around 70 mores years and we have almost twice as many rings in football and many more in baseball. Plus it’s not only the rings we have in football and baseball go back and check how many more championship games we played in than them. We played for our last ring in football in 2002 while they did in 2008, a mere difference of 6 years. Neither has done shït since then and unlike them we don’t have two 4 win seasons in that span. So if we ain’t talking about our history then what are they talking about? The success of their gymnastics team? Is that what has them subscribing to 247 and spending time on message boards?? No other sport but those 3 have fans on message boards.

Let’s not even get started on the success of our former athletes. They are the best in one thing and that’s producing bust. #DBustU

I cannot even attempt to describe how much I love these ranting ****posts from you.
Apologies my brother, but I absolutely HATE when they release their SMUG, DISRESPECTFUL, LIES, AND WRONG OPINIONS about the two programs! I can’t sit back and not say or call them out on it! I don’t know what’s wrong with them…FSU fans will TALK THEIR lil ish(that’s fine), but I haven’t had or known any to say some of the stuff about our program that gaytors say….

They have an inferiority complex. And I hope the Northern Dummy shows that reply and explain how they are inferior to Miami when it comes to on the field competition. All they have is a on campus stadium. One where Miami has 13-9 win advantage at the Swamp. So we own them in their own stadium😂😂
Great point! I forgot to mention it last nite in my rant!

Advertisement
An open letter to Northern Gator:

You are invited to join us to debate any topics, but I'd like to provide a brief outline of some subjects that might prove stimulating and serve as a good starting point for ongoing debate:

1. A discussion of the relative merits and resumes of our head coaches - do you feel that Billy Napier's performance in 4 years as WR Coach at Alabama exceeded Mario's 4 years as AHC/OL Coach/Recruiting Coordinator at Alabama? Do you believe that Napier's 4 years (and 2 championships) at Louisiana exceed Mario's 5 years (and 2 championships) at Oregon? What is your basis for projecting any edge to Napier at Florida over Mario at Miami, other than your belief that Florida is just "better" than Miami?

2. A head-to-head comparison of our assistant coaching staffs - first, we already acknowledge that Corey Raymond is the better secondary coach. But for the other 9 positions (10 if you want to include the S&C Coach), we would like to debate each position side-by-side. Even better, we can add on a section of the debate where we compare Athletic Directors too.

3. A debate of the "athletic success" of both schools - for football, Miami starting winning national championships in the 1980s and Florida started winning SEC championships in the 1990s; we certainly acknowledge that Florida has had more basketball success, while I'm sure you would acknowledge that Miami has had more baseball success. Once we get into "Olympic sports", it might get too "inside-baseball", but that is up to you. I am prepared to discuss factual items (actual championships and trophies and whatnot) or intangible stuff (people just like us better, na-na-na), but I'd prefer to stick to more statistical and provable points. It would also be nice to go apples-to-apples, and not debate sports that the other school does not have, or time periods prior to the 1920s.

4. A frank and friendly chat about "facilities" - again, for football, it's a bit of a challenge to compare an ancient-but-owned stadium to a relatively-new-but-rented stadium, but we can try our best (BOTH of us) to be fair. For everything else (and, yes, there ARE other sports besides football which contribute to the definition of "facilities"), we can move forward on those comparisons.

5. Compare/contrast media markets and fan bases - I know, I know, this is where you'd love to bust out your racist phrases like "five rangz!", but I'm suggesting that we keep this one statistical/factual as well. Let's have a very non-racist discussion of where we see our "brands" and our "reach", as well as the various attributes of our geographical locations and other factors.

6. Let's talk about recruiting - this one should be fun...

Bonus Round - an emotional and vicious fight over whether "blue" or "green" is the superior color complement to orange and white.

Come on, Northern, you talk a big game about what a rugged debater you are, we'd love to host you (and we could even go home-and-home if Blake would allow for it).
This reads like a love letter.

Hey Northern…come get some.

3A309D36-41F1-4867-9912-752E8693E08E.gif

Apologies my brother, but I absolutely HATE when they release their SMUG, DISRESPECTFUL, LIES, AND WRONG OPINIONS about the two programs! I can’t sit back and not say or call them out on it! I don’t know what’s wrong with them…FSU fans will TALK THEIR lil ish(that’s fine), but I haven’t had or known any to say some of the stuff about our program that gaytors say….
Yeah, not even close the hate level I feel towards the gaytor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dem man think LSU, Bama, and UGA success is their's. They have no vitriol to the man who are beating their heads in annually. Its jokes. Could never catch me blowing Clemson or UNC, dont even mention FSU. Shameful behaviour from the lizards. These man pitch to recruits is come get your heads beat in, in the best conference. Wow, 2nd hand embarrassment on 100%

Dem man think LSU, Bama, and UGA success is their's. They have no vitriol to the man who are beating their heads in annually. Its jokes. Could never catch me blowing Clemson or UNC, dont even mention FSU. Shameful behaviour from the lizards. These man pitch to recruits is come get your heads beat in, in the best conference. Wow, 2nd hand embarrassment on 100%
This is possibly the worst thing about the gator. They bask in the success of conference opponents like they had something to do with it. No Miami fan chanted ACC! When Clemson or FSU won the title. I don’t take solace in knowing our conference rivals are better.

Advertisement
1654274557528.png

OK, now, wait a minute. Did anyone call Northern a "pvssy"? If so, apologize right now, I don't want to risk this. Now, I think we did imply that he was not heterosexual for drinking Angry Orchards, but not because of his screenshotting...

1654274668888.png

Oh, wait, he's hedging, he's angry about my completely factual post:

1654274746446.png

Uh-oh, I think this is going to be problematic, Northern is not very good with reading comprehension. I never said "little brother isn't little brother", I merely pointed out that while UF and F$U have a longer HISTORY, it is also a PROBLEMATIC history, at best.

1654274843614.png

And the idiots start to chime in. Keep in mind, the 850 is the Tallahassee area code ("nothing to be proud of, Russ"). And for the record, Mark Richt DID take us to the ACC Championship Game. So, you know, factually correct...

1654274953354.png

Oh wait, I have hope...

1654275048023.png

1654275088471.png

1654275129531.png

1654275158398.png

1654275197439.png

1654275236018.png

Oh wait...

1654275280499.png

1654275307821.png

Come on, Northern, we'll even set up a special thread for this. You may not like my other 23,000 posts, but I promise to keep it civil for this special thread. And cut the nonsense with the "homophobic slur" stuff, your entire board is filled with it. It's the one thing we can pretty much say is a wash when you compare our board to yours.

As for "five rangz" and all the other Ebonics-mocking stuff your board has been doing for years...yeah, if you see something comparably racist on this board, feel free to let myself and your favorite Maude know, and we'll have it taken care of.

1654275504584.png

Alright, Merry Christmas, you filthy animals (CIS posters), this is going to be a respectful discussion (at least initially, let's see where things go) with Northern Gator regarding comparisons between the Miami program and the Florida program. In order to convince Northern to show up, I promise to drop the "y" from the Gators mascot name, so that nobody is needlessly triggered.

In full disclosure, Northern feels that we are not a humorous bunch and that we lack the capacity to have well-reasoned conversations. He might also call it "failure to communicate", but I will also try very hard to refrain from mocking ignorant Florida crackers from the 1950s, at least for the duration of this thread.

In any event, let's try to keep things civil. "Sarcastic" should be allowable, but let's not just name-call or finish our sentences with "suck". Or "suck it". Or rhyming versions thereof.

I trust our favorite Maude, @RVACane to officiate using the Marquess of Queensberry Rules. Northern may leave this thread unconvinced of our sincerity, fairness, and/or generosity of spirit, but we can save the screaming for 2024 in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Back