Tears Gator Tears

You know, it's a good point. He is yapping about how we "wouldn't last 2 pages with him" on a "community thread". Of course, the Gaytor and SemenHole boards are known for making most of their threads "membership-only". But there is an easy solution. This board is not owned by or affiliated with Rivals, 247, or on3. We don't HAVE "membership-only" sections (contrary to pernicious rumors). So Northern is free to register his very own log-in name on our board, and then we can see if he lasts 2 pages with us.

It really shouldn't matter which board hosts this lovely community discussion, but this board is far more open and non-censoring, with no "membership" rules to prevent certain posters or certain viewing.

Come on, Northern, you are welcome here. We've had plenty of rival fans join us for debate. I feel fairly confident that I can convince you that I am not what "pure delusion looks like". We are pretty honest here about our chances in recruiting, we know when we are in it and we know when we've been beat. And the same is true for our discussions with rivals. We may not like you, but we'll be honest and direct with you.

Bring it on, Northern.

View attachment 188256
We've got The Rock, they've got Milton from Office Space.
We've got Ray Liotta, they've got the co-star from Another *** Movie.

Advertisement
how does one program become a “lil brother” to another when said program doesn’t have MORE:
1st Round Draft Picks
Collegiate HOF’s
All-Americans
Pro HOF’s
All Pros
National Championships
Head-To-Head Victories
NEVER TOOK a rival off of it’s schedule
etc etc etc
They have an inferiority complex. And I hope the Northern Dummy shows that reply and explain how they are inferior to Miami when it comes to on the field competition. All they have is a on campus stadium. One where Miami has 13-9 win advantage at the Swamp. So we own them in their own stadium😂😂

I would love to debate Northern.

Post #1 - Yes, the University of Florida and Florida State University were both FOUNDED before the University of Miami. Nobody disputes this. However, I would point out that the University of Miami has been DESEGREGATED longer than both Florida and Florida State, and has been admitting both men and women for longer than Florida and Florida State. So, I don't know, maybe there's something positive to be said about the University of Miami there.

As for the comment about having "less athletic success, less money, and less resources" than Florida and Florida State "both", that is simply not true. It might be arguable about the University of Florida, which has admitted white males for far longer than UM or F$U has, but it is simply not true for Miami when compared to F$U. It's just...not...true...

And to finish out Post #1, how did I just KNOW that he was going to go racist on us, with the "five rangz" Ebonics nonsense...

As for eellss, does anyone know what in the FVCK he is talking about?

---"Ruiz was going to build them a stadium on the back of a high school activity field"? WHAT? No, Ruiz was talking about moving Coral Gables High to a new location, and then using the entirety of the Coral Gables High footprint for a new stadium.

---"Then they were suppose to negotiate the sharing of a new soccer stadium that is being proposed"? So eellss thinks that everything that comes out of Crazy Joe Carrollo's mouth is the truth and should be taken as Gospel? WTF?

---"Forget the stadium"? No, let's not.

---"Now they are proposing to build a $100M football facility that will be the best in the country; nobody knows where it's gonna be built cause there's no land on campus for it"? Really? REALLY? First, it is a $100M all-sports facility. Second, it is a replacement of the 50-year old "old Hecht" building. Third, we know exactly where it is gonna be built. We are tearing down one 2-story building to build a replacement 5 or 6 story building, and we will likely relocate the track for a footprint expansion of the IPF. It's not incredibly complicated. I mean, I guess if "nobody" knows where it's gonna be built, and by "nobody" we mean "nobody on Swampa$$ 247", then I guess he's technically correct.

Please, Mods and Maudes, PLEASE invite some of these 247 Gaytors to join us on this board for some FACTUAL and logical debate...

Advertisement
I cannot even attempt to describe how much I love these ranting ****posts from you.

Did you notice that Northern Gaytor doesn't bother to post THOSE screenshots. He knows he would immediately lose all of his arguments that (a) we are not witty, and (b) we are delusional.

Suddenly, his fellow Gaytors would realize that we have been hilariously mocking them and THEIR delusions for 5 years on this one thread.

I like how they knock Mario for being mediocre when 1. They wanted him to be their coach and 2. He has won more conference titles in 4 years than they have in the last 14 years.

Shut up, maaaannn. Don't you know that G5 Billy Gaypier's record at Louisiana is better than Mario's record at FIU, and that G5 Billy Gaypier's 2 Sun Belt championships are better than Mario's two PAC-12 championships?

Advertisement
41 to 997 / US-1 merge. Still goes through Homestead and Florida City.

Interesting. I guess when we sent people to the Krome Avenue Detention Center, we were getting them out of the Miami region. Plus the Miami-Hometead Airport is west of Krome, right?

Oh well, I tried. I'm sure Pragmatic drives AROUND the Miami region all the time...

Interesting. I guess when we sent people to the Krome Avenue Detention Center, we were getting them out of the Miami region. Plus the Miami-Hometead Airport is west of Krome, right?

Oh well, I tried. I'm sure Pragmatic drives AROUND the Miami region all the time...
Lol. I’m with you. I’m just trying to help make his drive around the miami region dream a reality.

They have an inferiority complex. And I hope the Northern Dummy shows that reply and explain how they are inferior to Miami when it comes to on the field competition. All they have is a on campus stadium. One where Miami has 13-9 win advantage at the Swamp. So we own them in their own stadium😂😂

TrumpyCane found it funny they basically called themselves Cooper Manning and us Eli Manning

So they’re a program no one really gives a **** about?

Advertisement
An open letter to Northern Gator:

You are invited to join us to debate any topics, but I'd like to provide a brief outline of some subjects that might prove stimulating and serve as a good starting point for ongoing debate:

1. A discussion of the relative merits and resumes of our head coaches - do you feel that Billy Napier's performance in 4 years as WR Coach at Alabama exceeded Mario's 4 years as AHC/OL Coach/Recruiting Coordinator at Alabama? Do you believe that Napier's 4 years (and 2 championships) at Louisiana exceed Mario's 5 years (and 2 championships) at Oregon? What is your basis for projecting any edge to Napier at Florida over Mario at Miami, other than your belief that Florida is just "better" than Miami?

2. A head-to-head comparison of our assistant coaching staffs - first, we already acknowledge that Corey Raymond is the better secondary coach. But for the other 9 positions (10 if you want to include the S&C Coach), we would like to debate each position side-by-side. Even better, we can add on a section of the debate where we compare Athletic Directors too.

3. A debate of the "athletic success" of both schools - for football, Miami starting winning national championships in the 1980s and Florida started winning SEC championships in the 1990s; we certainly acknowledge that Florida has had more basketball success, while I'm sure you would acknowledge that Miami has had more baseball success. Once we get into "Olympic sports", it might get too "inside-baseball", but that is up to you. I am prepared to discuss factual items (actual championships and trophies and whatnot) or intangible stuff (people just like us better, na-na-na), but I'd prefer to stick to more statistical and provable points. It would also be nice to go apples-to-apples, and not debate sports that the other school does not have, or time periods prior to the 1920s.

4. A frank and friendly chat about "facilities" - again, for football, it's a bit of a challenge to compare an ancient-but-owned stadium to a relatively-new-but-rented stadium, but we can try our best (BOTH of us) to be fair. For everything else (and, yes, there ARE other sports besides football which contribute to the definition of "facilities"), we can move forward on those comparisons.

5. Compare/contrast media markets and fan bases - I know, I know, this is where you'd love to bust out your racist phrases like "five rangz!", but I'm suggesting that we keep this one statistical/factual as well. Let's have a very non-racist discussion of where we see our "brands" and our "reach", as well as the various attributes of our geographical locations and other factors.

6. Let's talk about recruiting - this one should be fun...

Bonus Round - an emotional and vicious fight over whether "blue" or "green" is the superior color complement to orange and white.

Come on, Northern, you talk a big game about what a rugged debater you are, we'd love to host you (and we could even go home-and-home if Blake would allow for it).

Last edited:
Lol they latched on to my post. Let me see of i can explain to you lurking rats. Firstly, i have never been to a lizard board. Other than to check recruits ratings etc, i never go to 247..Any 247 message board. 2nd lots of schools been playing football before Miami. That still aint change that we got more national titles....equally important, we murdered that *** till u man took us off the schedule. Not only that we have more head to head wins, and went over 20 years without losing to you bum ***. You are not a little brother. You are a distant relative born from incest with 2 toes....except we are not blood related, could never be.

Advertisement
Sure, but how does he get from Tamiami to the 9336 without Taking the Turnpike? Is he a Seminole Indian with an airboat?

View attachment 188257
Here come the maps!!!!

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

He does that and he’s not even a real tough guy - you can tell - he says the gayest **** at times and cries like a ***** sometimes - like when he whined about the Rock or NIL when it came out - to the point that his panic attacks on their board are a running joke there.
Convince that little ***** to come over here. I doubt he has the balls to.

Advertisement
Back