Tears Gator Tears

I think I’ll go look for some late night tears to post. I need to keep @Echtcane fed and happy. Lol
The effort is appreciated, it's all delicious. :giggle:
This one just captured the essense of why it's so much fun to watch their pain and frustration.

C455152E-7042-4691-AE21-2BA4ACE7C327.jpeg

The foundational fantasy they use to prop up their sefl-esteem is getting exposed as the illusion that it is.

Advertisement
And?

I've never said it was impossible to be an Operator for more than one CFA, but QueJay himself said that he only operated ONE and that friends/family operated the other two. So I'm not hypothesizing on that, I'm simply repeating what QueJay claimed.

And, yes, I know very well that he "owns" the LLC, but the LLC itself does not own anything except contractual and royalty rights and obligations. The LLC neither rents nor owns the land, the building, or the fixed assets inside the building. I have set up multiple LLCs for a friend who has multiple franchises of two different restaurant concepts in Central Florida. While he leases his buildings, he owns all of the fixed assets and he has locational-radius rights (non-competition, the right of first refusal to open/acquire new stores, buyback right, etc.) as well that CFA operators are not simply given. And if he wanted to build free-standing/out-parcel stores, instead of in-line/shopping center stores, he would be free to buy the land and building instead of renting.

Again, people have to stop contorting themselves in order to try to prove that CFA Operators actually "own" anything of value. They do not. It is a relationship that is heavily weighted in the Cathy family's favor and which could be terminated and re-awarded to someone else.

OK, yeah, a guy owns QueJay LLC, which in turn doesn't own any assets. He still doesn't have anywhere near the same rights as a true "owner" of a restaurant FRANCHISE (notice, I didn't say land/building/fixed assets). QueJay is an OPERATOR. A well-paid Operator. But not an owner of a franchise.
Let's not forget that's he's well off enough for 3 jet skis as well.

For the record, I suspect he's exaggerating his Chick FIL A ownership claims. I seriously doubt a true operator would take a chance that some dumbass would look up to see where he might be from.

I'm not going to publicize all of QueJay's personal business, but I believe that he is a CFA operator and has 2 friends and/or family who are as well. I discussed some of these details with another poster in DMs, but there are explanations for all of this.

But, no, he does not OWN anything. He can't. CFA doesn't allow it.
I still think he's full of it but as long as keeps getting their hopes up only to be wrong I hope he keeps at it

Advertisement
Let's not forget that's he's well off enough for 3 jet skis as well.

For the record, I suspect he's exaggerating his Chick FIL A ownership claims. I seriously doubt a true operator would take a chance that some dumbass would look up to see where he might be from.

Yeah this guy is talking out of his ***.

Successful people rarely if ever feel the need to prove it on an anonymous message board.

This clown is just trying to project an image to justify his self anointed “insider “status.

Btw we thought our dl was in bad shape after manny
A Florida fan buddy of mine told me they only have 1 playable dt on the team
I couldn’t believe a big boy sec team could be in such bad shape
Gervon Dexter.

Not sure that Watson can do anything- like he’s massively overweight. And yet they didn’t need Jackson.

Advertisement
How do you all not understand?

Don’t you understand that a recruit should have to walk on to UF’s football team and EARN that scholarship?

Guys this is UF, the flagship university and football team of the country. We would be LUCKY to smell the cow pastures and urine stench of their stadium, let alone walk on their campus.

In fact, I heard there is a 7 year waitlist just for a campus tour.

You guys just don’t get the Standard.

Gervon Dexter.

Not sure that Watson can do anything- like he’s massively overweight. And yet they didn’t need Jackson.

Jalen Lee - has played some, unproven

Chris McClellon - true fresh will gets snaps

Watson - situational player at best at this point

Lamar Goods - portal

Chris Thomas- rsfr. Nothing really to report

Lyons - true freshmen but not on campus

That’s it

Advertisement
Jalen Lee - has played some, unproven

Chris McClellon - true fresh will gets snaps

Watson - situational player at best at this point

Lamar Goods - portal

Chris Thomas- rsfr. Nothing really to report

Lyons - true freshmen but not on campus

That’s it
Lyons has potential IIRC but will need time to develop and see

Realistically, no team gets housed that much, but every game that’s highlighted, I’d say they have a better than 50% chance of losing. They could easily be looking at 6+ loss season… and then anyway it’s fun to think of them getting smoked by all those teams, with the exception of the holes, and then somehow we want all the rules of nature to be abolished and for both of them to lose.
Even better. Have the holes destroy UF then we destroy the holes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back