FD2D34CA-8364-4C17-B3D2-C4403D872F9E.jpeg
877518FB-02F2-49C2-AEAC-EB1077088741.jpeg
8FE06366-370B-460A-9448-4BF79BDB6131.jpeg
52DCA98C-3F51-4794-9557-73D40F961F8B.jpeg
30538BA1-E2FB-4AEB-A097-F304BBF3B54D.jpeg
0328F2BA-F95C-4F60-8EE0-A87EE88DA84E.jpeg
5ACCB762-AAD5-4AAE-990D-03735F8595DF.jpeg

Advertisement
They’re so stupid I can’t read it anymore.

Like I’m worried that from reading so much of their board lately that I will actually be affected with side effects of stupidity and illogical reasoning which will negatively affect my personal and professional life.

Like I’m worried that from reading so much of their board lately that I will actually be affected with side effects of stupidity and illogical reasoning which will negatively affect my personal and professional life.
I'm definitely over my limit today, I'm starting to lose brain cells.

Advertisement
Wow so they all have their panties (jorts) in a bunch arguing A. That a multi billionaire is stupid, B. All players will want more now (possibly, but Ruiz is literally just investing interest earnings at this point...... YAWN) C. Gaypier is "smart" to not give these transfers NIL deals AKA the Gaytors are poor with no NIL capacity D. Ruiz is a "conman" who can't prove where his wealth comes from even though it's all very public knowledge

When your rivals are this fired up about your program.... You know you're ******

I'd like to buy Ruiz a beer just for the Gaytor Tears.

I always told my wife if we ever won the lottery, I'm investing millions into UM. Ruiz is me with the means. I love it.

Advertisement
It's actually $10k and you're correct. The reason it's so cheap is because the franchisees/operators don't own the land/building/or equipment.. CFA Inc owns all that. But the nice thing is they also don't have to pay for major repairs, facility upgrades, equipment upgrades and replacement.. Basically they have almost no major capital expenses through their career. Whether that's major remodels, equipment replacement or upgrades, refresh packages like new dining room furniture/paint, or even entire scrape/rebuilds when the building gets too old (20 years ish), CFA Inc pays for it. Some of these projects are $4mil+.

They get over 100k applications for franchisees a year (I think it's closer to 150k now) and only select about 100. It's really hard to get in.

The average free standing franchisee/operator made over $600k last year (which is why it's such an attractive opportunity). They are 100% paid based on profits only. There's no salary or hourly contractual commitments associated with being an Operator but it is expected that an operator is actively engaged in growing and managing the business and not just a passive investment.
So what you're saying is that the chances of scoring a CFA franchise are really low and that some guy (QueJay of the turds) getting 3 franchises is so low as to be impossible, right? Even if he gave other family members the 10K startup money, it's pretty much impossible. So their big insider with sauces is a lying ****bag, imagine that.

I can live with the stupidity of Gaytor fans.

What is offensive, though, is the dishonesty.

Advertisement
Wow so they all have their panties (jorts) in a bunch arguing A. That a multi billionaire is stupid, B. All players will want more now (possibly, but Ruiz is literally just investing interest earnings at this point...... YAWN) C. Gaypier is "smart" to not give these transfers NIL deals AKA the Gaytors are poor with no NIL capacity D. Ruiz is a "conman" who can't prove where his wealth comes from even though it's all very public knowledge

When your rivals are this fired up about your program.... You know you're ******

I'd like to buy Ruiz a beer just for the Gaytor Tears.

I always told my wife if we ever won the lottery, I'm investing millions into UM. Ruiz is me with the means. I love it.

I said the same thing if I won Powerball..

So what you're saying is that the chances of scoring a CFA franchise are really low and that some guy (QueJay of the turds) getting 3 franchises is so low as to be impossible, right? Even if he gave other family members the 10K startup money, it's pretty much impossible. So their big insider with sauces is a lying ****bag, imagine that.

I'm not going to publicize all of QueJay's personal business, but I believe that he is a CFA operator and has 2 friends and/or family who are as well. I discussed some of these details with another poster in DMs, but there are explanations for all of this.

But, no, he does not OWN anything. He can't. CFA doesn't allow it.

I'm not going to publicize all of QueJay's personal business, but I believe that he is a CFA operator and has 2 friends and/or family who are as well. I discussed some of these details with another poster in DMs, but there are explanations for all of this.

But, no, he does not OWN anything. He can't. CFA doesn't allow it.
If he's a franchisee/operator, he owns the LLC that operates the business. The contract is between his LLC and Chick-fil-A Inc. The employees all work for his LLC (they are not corporate employees) and the inventory/cash management and all belongs to him as well.

It's really a blended model between your typical franchise model like McDs etc and your full corporate control model like a Starbucks/chipotle/Panera. It's extremely unique.

He's not in any way a Chick-fil-A Inc employee and is 100% paid only profits from his store(s). On that note there are a many operators (hundreds) who "own" at least 2 units and maybe a dozen or so who "own" 3.

Advertisement
If he's a franchisee/operator, he owns the LLC that operates the business. The contract is between his LLC and Chick-fil-A Inc. The employees all work for his LLC (they are not corporate employees) and the inventory/cash management and all belongs to him as well.

It's really a blended model between your typical franchise model like McDs etc and your full corporate control model like a Starbucks/chipotle/Panera. It's extremely unique.

He's not in any way a Chick-fil-A Inc employee and is 100% paid only profits from his store(s). On that note there are a many operators (hundreds) who "own" at least 2 units and maybe a dozen or so who "own" 3.

And?

I've never said it was impossible to be an Operator for more than one CFA, but QueJay himself said that he only operated ONE and that friends/family operated the other two. So I'm not hypothesizing on that, I'm simply repeating what QueJay claimed.

And, yes, I know very well that he "owns" the LLC, but the LLC itself does not own anything except contractual and royalty rights and obligations. The LLC neither rents nor owns the land, the building, or the fixed assets inside the building. I have set up multiple LLCs for a friend who has multiple franchises of two different restaurant concepts in Central Florida. While he leases his buildings, he owns all of the fixed assets and he has locational-radius rights (non-competition, the right of first refusal to open/acquire new stores, buyback right, etc.) as well that CFA operators are not simply given. And if he wanted to build free-standing/out-parcel stores, instead of in-line/shopping center stores, he would be free to buy the land and building instead of renting.

Again, people have to stop contorting themselves in order to try to prove that CFA Operators actually "own" anything of value. They do not. It is a relationship that is heavily weighted in the Cathy family's favor and which could be terminated and re-awarded to someone else.

OK, yeah, a guy owns QueJay LLC, which in turn doesn't own any assets. He still doesn't have anywhere near the same rights as a true "owner" of a restaurant FRANCHISE (notice, I didn't say land/building/fixed assets). QueJay is an OPERATOR. A well-paid Operator. But not an owner of a franchise.

Advertisement
Back