Tears Gator Tears

Shout out to that guy who thinks players would rather go to Gainsville and play for a G5 HC with a no-name staff without a penny than come to Coral Gables, FL and play for a team that's currently building state of the art facilities with a staff that has a mix of P5 award winners and NFL HOFers.

Plus a boatload of other HOF and HFL greats that pass by just to hang out and teach the youngins

Advertisement
If @Baba Yaga created that here then one of the posters from this site who posts over there must have taken it over there. I am going to out every 247 Miami poster and demand to know who posted a Baba gif there. I’m mad as ****…

Why not one of my Caneinorlando gifs? They’re funny??? Gaby and Lakey no likely?

Who posted this?
View attachment 184026

@Hoyacane1620 @RedPill Stepdad @Genghis Cane @TRick72 @Cane47 @ajone228 @Zbrod95 @COCane4Life @gordonsolie @JZCane0825 @Allabouttheu_3 @svtthis

I see you all. I have top secret access on 247 now.

Who posted this on ITU? It’s on the gaytor board now. Lol
我的男人! 希望你和你的家人一切都好。 顺便说一句,在过去的几个月里,我随机遇到了大约 4 到 5 个来自多米尼加共和国的人。 我想他们中的一些人在下面听说过你。 😏

OK, for this one, I'm not going to quote any screenshots.

I just want to analyze the Gaytor "analysis" of the offer-counteroffer process, and try to figure out why they think they are being "prudent".

Soooo...

They claim that UiF offered $150K for NIL. And that they were happy to do so. And that they could afford it. And that at those rates, it was a perfectly fair deal. Sure.

Then, JUST TO GET A RETURN VISIT, they had to bump it by $25K. So now they are up to $175K. Setting aside the reality that $25K to visit IS ACTUALLY WHAT FLORIDA ROUTINELY PAYS COVETED HIGH SCHOOL RECRUITS, this doesn't seem too crazy. And given that they paid $250K for a certain SoFla DB from a certain SoFla high school to, uh, revise his decision to choose Miami, this also doesn't seem like crazy money.

Now let's make sure we are clear, the Gaytors themselves have stated that Jackson was a "coveted recruit" and he plays "at a position of need", no matter how many bogus porsters NOW try to tell you that he was "only a depth piece" and "only had minimal production at Maryland" (he was a freshman).

So you should probably get ready to clutch your pearls at this point.

Miami SUPPOSEDLY offered another $175K to finalize the deal without Jackson taking a second trip to Hogtown. Oh, the humanity...

Now, we know that Gaytor fans are going to try to induce the vapors over "$350K". But as I've just shown, the $175K seemed to be "no problem-o" just a week ago. In that case, we only have to focus on the MARGINAL COST of $175K. Because Jackson was a "value purchase" at $175K, but not at $350K, at least according to the Gaytors.

There are two things to analyze here. First, is "negotiating strategy". Everyone knows that you don't open with "the best possible number you can do". If you are the buyer, you offer less. And if you are the seller, you ask for more. So if the Gaytors blasted into these negotiations thinking "$150K is our top number, though we might sweeten it with $25K for Visit #2", then there's really not a lot of room to negotiate. But Miami, with the will and the wherewithall to go higher, left themselves room to negotiate. And maybe, just maybe, someone can think "If it took an agreement for Visit #2 just to get an extra $25K, while the other guys were happy to give me an extra $175K, maybe I'm just wasting my time squeezing pennies out of the Gaytors."

The second aspect is "what do the Gaytors do with all the money they just saved." For a moment, let's forget about the "cost-savings" from Harold Perkins and Trevonte Citizen. Let's just focus on Darrell Jackson. The Gaytors were happy to spend $175K, but not $350K. Darrell Jackson is a kid who will be playing football 4 months from now. The high school recruiting season is over, those kids can't wear Gaytor Brandz for another 16 months. Portal season is almost over, you've got just a few more days for kids to declare. So the Gaytors SAVED themselves $175K (since they were perfectly happy to spend the other $175K). SO WHAT DO THEY GET FOR TEN DOLLARS (and don't say "every-ting you want"). Is there a blue-chip DT in the Portal CURRENTLY who is "worth" $350K? Seems unlikely, otherwise the "rich" Gaytors would have already been recruiting him (or her, just trying to be fair in light of the ongoing Gaytor problems in women's sports). Do the Gaytors expect some unknown amazing DT to enter the Portal by Sunday? Also seems unlikely, otherwise Beta Blake Alderman would have been dropping hints like deuces.

So it's time for the sad trombone to play. Oh, boy, the Gaytors really taught us a lesson in frugality. A coveted "position of need" transfer recruit who the Gaytors were ready to book for MULTIPLE visits was just too darned expensive, all over an extra $175K (and I have no idea if that is really true, I'm just using their whiny arguments).

Guysm...we'd better look out in 2023...because the Gaytor Brandz Nation is going to have SOOOOOO much money to spend...all that unspent Perkins money...all that unspent Citizen money...all that unspent Jackson money...

John Ruiz ain't ready for THESE Gaytorz...THESE Gaytorz are gonna outspend John Ruiz straight to the poor house. Yeah, it's gonna happen, just you wait...

You can own more than 1 chick-fil-a. Its just very difficult, you need to get it approved by corporate and they basically only allow really high tier owners to own more than one. So owning 3 is possible, but I doubt he actually owns 3. What you said makes sense. He owns one, then gave his family members money to buy their chick fil as, and they have some sort of deal where he is now the "majority owner" or something like that.

Again, I can shut down all your hypothesizing with just two points.

First, you CANNOT "own" any Chick Fil-As. Zero-point-zero. They are all owned by CFA Corporate. You can OPERATE stores. But you can't OWN stores.

Second, he never even claimed to "possibly own" three Chick Fil-As. He admitted that he only operates ONE, and that he "effectively owns" two others by virtue of giving money to friends/family, who are the ACTUAL operators. And it costs $5K to become a CFC Operator. So he let friends/family $10K.

You have to actually JOIN the gAtor site to post on it. A yearly subscription to your home school 247 only gets you reading access. Whoever posted it actually paid to join or had someone who was a member post it.
No no… what I’m saying is I think the Gator site took a screenshot of it from the Cane board so someone here probably posted it on the Cane board there.

Advertisement
I didn't make that one, it's actually much better than I could/would do. When I put someone's face on top of an existing meme/gif it looks like a sticker, I don't take the time to **** w/shading or blending, that's way beyond my know-how/GAF. I take pride in the extreme amateurism of my product.
You’re an amateur and that makes me a baby. I take pride in the extreme babyism of my product. I get that. Lol

Ok y’all are off the hook. @PIPO false alarm.

Again, I can shut down all your hypothesizing with just two points.

First, you CANNOT "own" any Chick Fil-As. Zero-point-zero. They are all owned by CFA Corporate. You can OPERATE stores. But you can't OWN stores.

Second, he never even claimed to "possibly own" three Chick Fil-As. He admitted that he only operates ONE, and that he "effectively owns" two others by virtue of giving money to friends/family, who are the ACTUAL operators. And it costs $5K to become a CFC Operator. So he let friends/family $10K.
Easy killer. lol. He was bragging and said he owns but I’m assuming that it’s operates and he just said “I own” as a brag or word choice. I remember his words. They asked him what he does for a living and he said “I own a few Chick-fil-A’s”. Then it was - well I own 1 and gave money to family for 2 others and I’m invested in those or something like that.

Advertisement
You have to actually JOIN the gAtor site to post on it. A yearly subscription to your home school 247 only gets you reading access. Whoever posted it actually paid to join or had someone who was a member post it.

Yeah, but this site is free. And all you really have to do is screenshot it.

So a Gaytor could have wandered in here, screenshotted @Baba Yaga 's beautiful work, and then posted it on 247.

Shout out to that guy who thinks players would rather go to Gainsville and play for a G5 HC with a no-name staff without a penny than come to Coral Gables, FL and play for a team that's currently building state of the art facilities with a staff that has a mix of P5 award winners and NFL HOFers.

Plus a boatload of other HOF and HFL greats that pass by just to hang out and teach the youngins
The comment that UiF should never have to pay a recruit as much as Miami is classic Gator arrogance. Same with the comment that Jackson made a lateral transfer from Maryland to Miami and UiF needs to get a transfer DL from Penn State. Lol

Alabama just took a transfer from Louisville. Like they literally spin and make **** up and then it blows up and they do it all over again.

Easy killer. lol. He was bragging and said he owns but I’m assuming that it’s operates and he just said “I own” as a brag or word choice. I remember his words. They asked him what he does for a living and he said “I own a few Chick-fil-A’s”. Then it was - well I own 1 and gave money to family for 2 others and I’m invested in those or something like that.

Right. I'm not knocking OGH, I am just CLEARLY stating that it is impossible to own one Chick Fil-A, let alone three.

I am slamming QUEJAY for his lies.

Miami posters, on the other hand, get stuck in a logic-free loop because we sometimes "accept" QueJay's false claims of ownership.

It's a pretty nice system that CFA has. You basically pay them $5K (and go through a full-body-cavity exam of your moral/ethical/religious background) in order to get (admittedly) a fairly high-paying fast food manager job.

Advertisement
Why would Ruiz put out what the NIL deal was for Pack but not Jackson? It's probably because it wasn't a headline offer. I would think if he did get double the amount Ruiz would have rubbed it in Florida's face.
According to Ruiz he makes the deals public if the player agrees to it. Pack was ok with it, Jackson and several others wanted to keep it private

我的男人! 希望你和你的家人一切都好。 顺便说一句,在过去的几个月里,我随机遇到了大约 4 到 5 个来自多米尼加共和国的人。 我想他们中的一些人在下面听说过你。 😏
谢谢你,我的朋友,同样感谢你和你的家人。我有一段时间没有去过多米尼加共和国了,因为我现在住在加利福尼亚。我获得了 247 会员资格,因此我可以阅读佛罗里达鳄鱼留言板。在任何地方,它们都是物美价廉的最佳娱乐。 😂

Oh and F the gaytor

Advertisement
谢谢你,我的朋友,同样感谢你和你的家人。我有一段时间没有去过多米尼加共和国了,因为我现在住在加利福尼亚。我获得了 247 会员资格,因此我可以阅读佛罗里达鳄鱼留言板。在任何地方,它们都是物美价廉的最佳娱乐。 😂

Oh and F the gaytor
China Man GIF by BabylonBee
Bud Light Beer GIF by ADWEEK

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 10.56.46 AM.png

Ok, I didn't really know who this kid was so I did a quick search. He's got quite an offer list...

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 10.59.31 AM.png

Now while they're obviously pumped about the visit, they seem to have some reservations...

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.00.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.02.07 AM.png

But there's even more trouble in paradise...

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.02.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.04.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.06.40 AM.png

LOL, so he not like from Michigan or anything.
The good news is they don't even really want the kid...
Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.08.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.09.49 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.04.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.04.54 AM.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 49
View attachment 184094

Ok, I didn't really know who this kid was so I did a quick search. He's got quite an offer list...

View attachment 184095

Now while they're obviously pumped about the visit, they seem to have some reservations...

View attachment 184097

View attachment 184099
But there's even more trouble in paradise...

View attachment 184100

View attachment 184102

View attachment 184103
LOL, so he not like from Michigan or anything.
The good news is they don't even really want the kid...
View attachment 184104

View attachment 184105

These Gaytors are precious.

The FIRST response is "concern about money". It takes a dozen posts before someone is honest and says that Florida is behind Michigan State because Florida hasn't been recruiting the kid hard (he wasn't a Gaytor "take" earlier).

Also seems like they aren't very confident in getting Baxter...

Advertisement
Back