Tears Gator Tears

The great thing about the Gators is that I think we all know the warning signs and red flags of impending doom when you hire a G5 guy or an unqualified guy. We see it but the beauty is that they can't see it yet.

Billy may eventually be a good coach, but I'm starting to see some warning signs that make me think things are not going to go as planned. lol
No, Billy’s career has gone to Gainesville to die. He’s their al golden, except not as likable. And a worse recruiter.

Advertisement
He claims he owns 1 and family members he invested in essentially allows him to “own” 2 others.
You can own more than 1 chick-fil-a. Its just very difficult, you need to get it approved by corporate and they basically only allow really high tier owners to own more than one. So owning 3 is possible, but I doubt he actually owns 3. What you said makes sense. He owns one, then gave his family members money to buy their chick fil as, and they have some sort of deal where he is now the "majority owner" or something like that.

You can own more than 1 chick-fil-a. Its just very difficult, you need to get it approved by corporate and they basically only allow really high tier owners to own more than one. So owning 3 is possible, but I doubt he actually owns 3. What you said makes sense. He owns one, then gave his family members money to buy their chick fil as, and they have some sort of deal where he is now the "majority owner" or something like that.
That’s actually what he said he did once he clarified that he didn’t actually own all 3. He said he give them the money. We’ve had some people on here talk about the process with CFA and it sounded like that was the exception situation as it’s hard to get a franchise compared to a number of places. The dude himself is a total clown if you’ve read some of his posts.

That’s actually what he said he did once he clarified that he didn’t actually own all 3. He said he give them the money. We’ve had some people on here talk about the process with CFA and it sounded like that was the exception situation as it’s hard to get a franchise compared to a number of places. The dude himself is a total clown if you’ve read some of his posts.
Ya CFA has some sort of rule where they don't like to give people more than 1 location because they think that will make them give more attention to their CFA/give better service/etc. but they do give some people more than 1 occasionally. Most likely this guy didn't actually go through corporate and get it approved and just did it this way, if I had to guess. The guy is an absolute moron though, because he could have just went and got another franchise, that allows you to build your numbers. If his CFA is doing well, most other companies would love to have him take over one of their locations and then he could have made a **** of a lot more money than just owning 1 CFA and getting reimbursed in some form from 2 others.

Advertisement
The great thing about the Gators is that I think we all know the warning signs and red flags of impending doom when you hire a G5 guy or an unqualified guy. We see it but the beauty is that they can't see it yet.

Billy may eventually be a good coach, but I'm starting to see some warning signs that make me think things are not going to go as planned. lol
It’s not really a G5 guy more of resume. There’s plenty of dudes with solids resumes in G5 but when it looks like you’re bringing in the “boys club” then you got to get curious and worried.

They have now convinced themselves that Ruiz nailed down Citizen's commitment for Mario at the 11 th hour. Supposedly ponied up $500K in NIL money for him. They claim Citizen called Napier and asked if he could match it which of course he couldn't.....
Lol I was told morning of signing day right before he committed the number was 30-40k.

They get more and more desperate while grasping for straws. First it was “Miami just offered him more money” then it became “why can Miami afford to offer them more than UF?” Then it became “UF shouldn’t have to offer as much because…SEC….uh….facilities…uh attendance…uh stadium….” Now it’s “Miami overpaid and we weren’t willing to offer him more than we think he’s worth”.

Dude, that’s not how you do business. Sometimes you have to spend more than you want if it’s something you desperately need to make your business better. If they’re really desperate for help at DT, they shouldn’t have set such a strict budget. I get not going over budget for a player you don’t need immediately but I know, at least in Miami’s case, that this was a piece they were desperate for and if it takes overspending, then you do what you have to do.

Im just curious how it got there.
You have to actually JOIN the gAtor site to post on it. A yearly subscription to your home school 247 only gets you reading access. Whoever posted it actually paid to join or had someone who was a member post it.

Advertisement
Doesn’t it make more sense that he made the whole thing up and just works at one Chick-fil-A?

Advertisement

3343da2f-e8d4-4a95-a264-bccc76fff908_text.gif

I still don't understand the QueJay Chik-Fil-A numbers. Let's say we believe that he loaned 2 family members 10k each so they could run a Chick-fil-A... If they each make 200k a year from being operators, are we supposed to believe he skims 50k per year off the top, to become a 300k/year in income Gator god? Is he charging them 400% (or whatever numbers) interest in perpetuity to make this a flex? Kinda ****** way to treat family.

Or have his 2 family members paid off their loans and now he's just shouting to the internet about owning 3 CFAs? The story only makes sense if he's a ****** person, misrepresenting the truth (somewhat likely), or just fake internet flexing (most likely).

Im just curious how it got there.
I didn't make that one, it's actually much better than I could/would do. When I put someone's face on top of an existing meme/gif it looks like a sticker, I don't take the time to **** w/shading or blending, that's way beyond my know-how/GAF. I take pride in the extreme amateurism of my product.

Advertisement
First off, LMAO. Perfect GIF

Secondly, without knowing all of the details and what was said its easy to jump all over this. But these are division one athletes and setting standards around nutrition is no different than setting a minimum GPA for someone on an academic scholarship. The world has gone so so soft...

Why do they keep insisting their staff has a “proven track record”? Yeah yeah, delusional, but where did they get the idea for that particular delusion?
They know it’s not true, so they lie to themselves that it is and then believe said lie.

They tell themselves they’re hot **** hoping they’ll believe it, but deep down they know they’re the most insecure fan base in America.

They want to be grouped in with the Bama’s of the world and think they’re on the doorstep, not knowing they’re actually closer to Mizzou in the SEC hierarchy.

They are the trashy disheveled girl in HS that thinks because of one nice feature (that little SEC logo), that they’re the “it” girl everyone wants.

There is no rhyme or reason to where they get their misconceptions from - just gotta sit back and enjoy the delusion.

Let's address NovaGator (he responded to Jim Jebow).

He said "Our staff has a proven high-level track record in recruiting."

WHAT?

Billy Gaypier - Yes, he was "AT" Clemson. And got fired. No way Dabo fires a recruiting ace, he would have just demoted him from OC. Colorado State for a year? Arizona State for a year? G5 Louisiana? Oh, but but but, he was AT Alabama, and the Gaytor fans want to credit Gaypier with the AMAZING run of WR recruits at Alabama. Oh, but let's dig for a moment. Mario "South Florida" Cristobal was the Assistant Head Coach AND Recruiting Coordinator, while Billy "SOOOO not South Florida that I won't even put it in my Florida recruiting radius" Gaypier was just the WR coach. And WHERE did many of those amazing WRs come from? Yeah, I already spoiled it by saying "South Florida" so much...

Patrick Toney - Southeastern Louisiana, Sam Houston State, UTSA, Louisiana. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Rob Sale - McNees State, UGa (FOR A YEAR), LaMo (Louisiana Monroe), Arizona State (FOR A YEAR), Louisiana. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Sean SpenceR (Coach Chaos) - Wesleyan, Shippensburg, Trinity, Holy Cross, Villanova, Hofstra, UMass, Bowling Green, Vanderbilt...oh, and Pedo State for 6 years. Wow, what an immmmmmpressive resume. I guess he's trying to prove he can coach somewhere besides the Pennsylvania-Massachusetts area. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Jabbar JaMoke Juluke - nearly 20 years at the high school level, LaTech, LSU (FOR A YEAR), Texas Tech, Louisiana. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Keary "I just got a verbal from a low 3-star who runs slower than girls" Colbert - Georgia State, 4 years as a non-recruiting analyst at Alabama and USC, then 4 years as a position coach at USC from where he was fired (and it's his got-**** alma mater!). "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Darnell Stapleton - Rutgers, Pace, Bucknell, Sam Houston State, Louisiana. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

William "Peg Me" Peagler - Michigan State for 2 years. No, seriously, that's his only on-field/recruiting role as a coach. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Mike Peterson - South Carolina for 5 years. No, seriously, that's his only on-field/recruiting role as a coach. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Jay Bateman - Siena, Richmond, Lehigh, Elon, Ball State, Army, North Carolina for 3 years. "Proven high-level track record in recruiting"?

Corey Raymond - OK, I'll give them this one.

So I see ONE Gaytor coach with a "proven high-level track record in recruiting".

ONE.

And @flagator86 better not try to tell me differently.

Maybe some of these guys can take some credit for DEVELOPING kids, but no way in **** does anyone outside of Corey Raymond have a "proven high-level track record in recruiting".

Advertisement
Back