Tears Gator Tears

From the "insider" QueJay:

This kid played the bag game flawlessly. I don’t think he had any real interest in attending UF. Knew FSU wasn’t gonna get Miami to up the price which is why he never paid them any mind. Price started at 75K during his visit, Only scheduled that OV with UF to get more money from Miami. Never even discussed a asking pice with the staff. That was suppose to happen during his OV this weekend. I respect the hustle. 125K for 2 years is great money. Billy will learn & adjust. This is big boy ball now. We take the L & move forward. No excuses.

Alderman says he heard it was higher than that. Others agreed they heard more $$ too..

Advertisement

This kid played the bag game flawlessly. I don’t think he had any real interest in attending UF. Knew FSU wasn’t gonna get Miami to up the price which is why he never paid them any mind. Price started at 75K during his visit, Only scheduled that OV with UF to get more money from Miami. Never even discussed a asking pice with the staff. That was suppose to happen during his OV this weekend. I respect the hustle. 125K for 2 years is great money. Billy will learn & adjust. This is big boy ball now. We take the L & move forward. No excuses.

Alderman says he heard it was higher than that. Others agreed they heard more $$ too..
Who cares if the price was driven up? Not my money and there is no salary cap. Thank you to the Ruiz family. I am glad they found potato.

That’s not that big of a bag..that’s on par with the other deals we heard from other Cane players

For a guy that "quit" being a board insider over there, that Quejay guy sure does post quite a bit. I'm surprised he has time since he owns like 15 chik-fil-a's

Let me see if I can sum up QueJay's lies (or should we call it Gaytor Logicz)...

---Price STARTED at 75K...

---ONLY scheduled visit to make Miami pay more...

---Final cash register price at checkout was 125K...

---Kid played bag game "flawlessly"...

Uhhhh....what am I missing here, Chick Fil-A guy? "Flawlessly" means the kid shook us down for an extra $50K out of UM's fear of a Gaytor NIL bid? Hilarious. As has been established via photographic evidence, Jackson stayed in Miami after his visit and then brought his family along to sign off on the deal.

But, sure, "Billy will learn and adjust". HOW? Pay more? If "Gaytor Collective" can't outbid $125K for 2 years, then what good is it?

Again, I pointed this out elsewhere, but QueJay's SOLE SOURCE of information, his ONE CLAIM TO FAME, is that he is a fraternity brother of a Gaytor assistant coach. And if Warchant has taught us nothing, it is the peril of basing your entire prediction on ONE SINGLE SOURCE.

QueJay is just the mouthpiece for whatever his fraternity brother tells him. Nothing more, nothing less. QueJay has no real information, he's just a puppet.

Advertisement
I’ve seen this before… now the bags are the de facto reason why Miami will get recruits. They will spin spin, but never realize it isn’t just the bag, it’s Mario. It wasn’t just the bag, it was Saban, Urban, Day, or Dabo. You need an elite recruiter as well.

Advertisement

The problem with these insiders from other teams as well as the rest of cfb is that they fail to realize what all of us have known for years.

THEYVE HAD TO PAY PLAYERS TO GO PLAY THERE.

The ncaa played deaf dumb and blind as soon as emmert got there. NIL had to happen cause it was getting hot at the ncaa with possible feds snooping after the basketball sht went down.

Let me see if I can sum up QueJay's lies (or should we call it Gaytor Logicz)...

---Price STARTED at 75K...

---ONLY scheduled visit to make Miami pay more...

---Final cash register price at checkout was 125K...

---Kid played bag game "flawlessly"...

Uhhhh....what am I missing here, Chick Fil-A guy? "Flawlessly" means the kid shook us down for an extra $50K out of UM's fear of a Gaytor NIL bid? Hilarious. As has been established via photographic evidence, Jackson stayed in Miami after his visit and then brought his family along to sign off on the deal.

But, sure, "Billy will learn and adjust". HOW? Pay more? If "Gaytor Collective" can't outbid $125K for 2 years, then what good is it?

Again, I pointed this out elsewhere, but QueJay's SOLE SOURCE of information, his ONE CLAIM TO FAME, is that he is a fraternity brother of a Gaytor assistant coach. And if Warchant has taught us nothing, it is the peril of basing your entire prediction on ONE SINGLE SOURCE.

QueJay is just the mouthpiece for whatever his fraternity brother tells him. Nothing more, nothing less. QueJay has no real information, he's just a puppet.
Yup that post sounded like a whole bunch of made up figures.

Advertisement

I read that and laughed. It’s funny how they hear nothing until it’s over.

Advertisement
I’ve seen this before… now the bags are the de facto reason why Miami will get recruits. They will spin spin, but never realize it isn’t just the bag, it’s Mario. It wasn’t just the bag, it was Saban, Urban, Day, or Dabo. You need an elite recruiter as well.
Yup sounds like us the last 15 years. Blaming every recruiting loss on bags, when bags are just an effect of an overall more attractive program

I read that and laughed. It’s funny how they hear nothing until it’s over.

Yep.

They don't know anything up until the moment the kid commits, then they know everything.

Again, I would point out just how inaccurate QueJay has been. When you pair that with the fact that his sole source of information is a Gaytor corch/frat brother, then you have to laugh at how clueless the Gaytor corches are.

0C80ABC1-7DD5-4D95-A376-B7D07899F8D7.jpeg
25F87DF7-D472-4702-A5B4-857044993728.jpeg
5B399380-ECDA-42A2-BAA9-5BB3180982CF.jpeg
2EEAFF2D-7EC3-460B-ACF2-5A70C3F3E8C1.jpeg
40512BD2-CC4A-4FBB-9F15-070F7CE94FF7.jpeg
BEC35697-B258-4509-9C66-80D8E74AB78A.jpeg
54526A15-6C43-4B33-9E9E-917CB9BDD53E.jpeg
5BF5D189-FE53-4F06-AC3F-AFF385A134B5.jpeg
FB61FF0F-A6EC-43AC-9678-5AE8C34C527D.jpeg
2DC9A4DB-F13A-49F3-835E-EDEAF54E800A.jpeg
C971F285-C98A-46D7-97E9-9D12465BFF8B.gif
17815779-6EA7-4841-AF55-8AC9716CA42A.jpeg