Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Another "almost-but-not-quite" distinction for the Gaytors!!!

View attachment 177193
Honestly though if there’s one thing a school should brag about that should be unanimously accepted, it should always be academics related. Wanna see the young kids do great things regardless of where they’re at, except on the field for saturdays cause f**k em

Honestly though if there’s one thing a school should brag about that should be unanimously accepted, it should always be academics related. Wanna see the young kids do great things regardless of where they’re at, except on the field for saturdays cause f**k em

Agreed. But there are a million ways to title a headline related to positive academics. "Almost-but-not-quite" is just the Gaytor way...

Advertisement
Added another commit but…. Ooohh still a little behind

3DC15AD9-FEC4-4EE0-9ED0-8F0CCA18B272.jpeg

Advertisement

The levels of sadness are many and varied.

The ones that I enjoy...involve a bunch of Gaytor fans rooting AGAINST the Boardingham commit (because, you know, he's not Gaytor Brandz Quality) while simultaneously rooting FOR the Boardingham commit SOLELY ON THE BASIS THAT HIS THREE MEASLY STARS WOULD ALLOW THEM TO MOVE UP A SPOT OR TWO IN THE RECRUITING RANKINGS.

This just exposes the Gaytor fans for what they are, and the Gaytor coaches for being the SAME star whores that they were WHEN THIS THREAD FIRST STARTED. McSharkfvcker (not even just MULLET) was desperately trying to pump up his recruiting rankings by taking questionable guys and complete reaches.

And then Mullet did it too.

And now Gaypier is doing it AGAIN.

Yes, I guess 3 stars are better than 0 stars.

Gaytors just need a couple more 3 star JAGs to catch up to Miami's "quality over quantity" class...

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane and I concur...THE SOLE REASON that Gaypier accepted Boardingham's commitment is so that the Gaytors could skyrocket up the recruiting rankings...

Still...this is the the least-self-aware use of emojis EVER:

(sorry for the link instead of a screenshot, I couldn't get the screen small enough to snapshot the whole delicious list)

Advertisement
Back