Tears Gator Tears

Has anyone else noticed that Billy Gaypier looks a LOT like Captain Christopher Pike from (the original) Star Trek?

1644468804194.png
1644468744680.png

Advertisement
@RVACane and I concur...THE SOLE REASON that Gaypier accepted Boardingham's commitment is so that the Gaytors could skyrocket up the recruiting rankings...

Still...this is the the least-self-aware use of emojis EVER:

(sorry for the link instead of a screenshot, I couldn't get the screen small enough to snapshot the whole delicious list)
13 three star recruits?

Now that's Goldenesque

Advertisement
Every signing they make the stars go up and the quality of player goes down…now if somehow the turds learn how to send stars out on the field to play and not quality players they will be almost impossible to beat…..

Advertisement

Lmfao y'all should read this thread. Napier refers to the time after signing day and before spring workouts as Phase 2. Seems like everything leading up to signing day was Phase 1.

What a ******* dork. This guy is gonna be worse than Diaz with his ******* labeling and marketing.

What a stupid, amazing movie.

Lifelong major, major Python fan. Memorized entire sections of Holy Grail and Life of Brian when I was a kid.

Meaning of Life was hit or miss, but the hits were fantastic. I'm Catholic, and my father was the first of 9 kids, so Every Sperm Is Sacred just hit differently for me.

That, and the Mr. Creosote bit was the sickest thing I had ever seen in my life up to that point.

Advertisement
Ha! True...but Star Trek reruns have been aired continuously since the early 70s...

I just saw that picture of Gaypier and thought "where have I seen that look before?"...

I'm not a full boar Trekie. But I loved the series. Especially the episode where Kirk had to kill the Lizard man by making an IED out of raw materials. Worst/best special effects ever. Their use of women actors was considered feminist and edgy. Now they'd all be considered misogynists with toxic masculinity.

I'm not a full boar Trekie. But I loved the series. Especially the episode where Kirk had to kill the Lizard man by making an IED out of raw materials. Worst/best special effects ever. Their use of women actors was considered feminist and edgy. Now they'd all be considered misogynists with toxic masculinity.

Gott-damm! My HS friends and I used to mock that "Gorn" episode all the time.

"Yes...yes...yes..."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back