Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The funny thing is that they’re taking all of these shots at our staff, at our recruiting…

They’ll conveniently forget that after our staff is named and NSD finishes. Our OC and DC could be guys they were clamoring for and our average recruit’s ranking will likely trounce theirs.

Just don’t let Cristobal anywhere near those 3 star Mormons from Utah and he’ll be just fine. 76-17, fine showings from the latest in a long line of next great coaches Miami has hired in the last 20 years.

Advertisement
Just don’t let Cristobal anywhere near those 3 star Mormons from Utah and he’ll be just fine. 76-17, fine showings from the latest in a long line of next great coaches Miami has hired in the last 20 years.
We can take some 3 stars and still finish ahead of you on average recruiting ranking but we’re not done taking 4 stars and possibly a 5 star or two. We also haven’t named our OC and DC yet but we’re hearing things that will not make your 247 board happy. Let’s see how that shapes up too.

We can take some 3 stars and still finish ahead of you on average recruiting ranking but we’re not done taking 4 stars and possibly a 5 star or two. We also haven’t named our OC and DC yet but we’re hearing things that will not make your 247 board happy. Let’s see how that shapes up too.

I know the Gaytor fans are an inarticulate bunch, but I think he was referring to Mario losing to Utah twice, not actually recruiting 3 stars.

Oh stewardess, I speak Gaytor...
1643300103197.png

An adulterer, a shark fvcker, a man who couldn't figure out how to beat a team that lost to I-AA Maine, a semi-professional Uncle Lurch impersonator, and a man who once lost a football game (at home) to Georgia Southern all walk into a bar...

... because that's where UF is holding their reunion of HC's in the last 20 years.

Advertisement
An adulterer, a shark fvcker, a man who couldn't figure out how to beat a team that lost to I-AA Maine, a semi-professional Uncle Lurch impersonator, and a man who once lost a football game (at home) to Georgia Southern all walk into a bar...

... because that's where UF is holding their reunion of HC's in the last 20 years.

...and then the adulterer gives all the other HCs the Shocker...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hilarious.

First, maybe the UGa recruit worked out again for 247 instead of Gaypier. Would explain a lot.

Second, I love the conspiracy theory about how sports writers are still ****ed off at the Gaytors from 15 years ago. This is one helluva long-game, for sports writers to "take their revenge" by moving a guy down 5/1000 of a point in the rankings...when they already had him higher previously...but, yeah, it's a conspiracy, first they rate the player high to get the Gaytor fans to be overconfident, then they pull out the rug by swiping 5/1000 of a ratings point just before Signing Day.

Sure...plausible...

Gaytor Tears is the best thing going! I challenge any other site to remotely come close to the pure entertainment provided by the Gaytor Southern Nation of moronic Bumpkins justifying their existence atop the College Football Universe!!

Advertisement
Back