Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I mean, it’s not like every recruit he’s gotten is low rated, Etienne, Kamari Wilson, and Shemar James immediately come to mind, and by all accounts there is a high probability he gets Matthews and Perkins as well. Definitely a better recruiter than Mullen ever was, not that that’s saying much. Wait and see approach will be taken.

Who let this **** troll in here…I’ll wait and see how long it is before you join the BAND

Wait till our facilities decidedly don't "suck."

I wish it didnt take so long, but seriously, how much will these programs have to spend to maintain that lame argument?

Wait till our facilities decidedly don't "suck."

I wish it didnt take so long, but seriously, how much will these programs have to spend to maintain that lame argument?

It will go on forever. We will never have an on-campus football stadium, so the lack of that ONE facility means that they will always give us **** for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Around the time of the bowl game they were making derogatory remarks about the LB coach - CRob - but they were vague, not specific. This adds clarity as to what was going on per the Billy gaytor side.
Thanks.

Every day, the more I learn, the more I like the Gapier hire for them, and actually I mean for us, and especially for this thread.

Thanks.

Every day, the more I learn, the more I like the Gapier hire for them, and actually I mean for us, and especially for this thread.
CRob was the coach under Mullet but was still around for the bowl game and they blame him for all kinds of things during the transition. He wasn’t a Gapier hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement

We know what website Smurphy reads every day...

1643215403476.png

Advertisement
Back