Tears Gator Tears

PeOpLe DoNt WaNt To Be ThUgS aNyMoRe
FEED882A-3F99-436C-B312-F2C474AB5D3F.png
80CB490F-EFD0-4F64-98B2-64FF2B2C22AD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaytor Tears is the best thing going! I challenge any other site to remotely come close to the pure entertainment provided by the Gaytor Southern Nation of moronic Bumpkins justifying their existence atop the College Football Universe!!

Thing is these 2100+ pages all focus on one thing…the idiot goings on and delusions of **** Nation.That other thread has about 50 11 discussions going on in it other than Mario getting around to actually hiring a coach or two…

Gaytor Tears has been pretty much kept on point over the years by RVA and to some extent the people who post in it whereas that thread is meandering along Willy Nilly covering anything from mass murderers to Italian dishes to baseball to wrasslin’ to the latest discussion as to whose greater Lebron or Jordan….it has no limitations as to content nor does anyone much care.

If this thread was allowed to expand to include all discussions we’d have 5000 pages 100,000 posts and 7-8 million views.There is , nor will there ever be a thread like this one..

Thing is these 2100+ pages all focus on one thing…the idiot goings on and delusions of **** Nation.That other thread has about 50 11 discussions going on in it other than Mario getting around to actually hiring a coach or two…

Gaytor Tears has been pretty much kept on point over the years by RVA and to some extent the people who post in it whereas that thread is meandering along Willy Nilly covering anything from mass murderers to Italian dishes to baseball to wrasslin’ to the latest discussion as to whose greater Lebron or Jordan….it has no limitations as to content nor does anyone much care.

If this thread was allowed to expand to include all discussions we’d have 5000 pages 100,000 posts and 7-8 million views.There is , nor will there ever be a thread like this one..
You, TOC, OCCC, 2082 - lots of people in here keeping it going.

Just in case, I am documenting for the record that they wanted Belk.

This is the initial one - all Belk love…

And the rest…

Just sayin…
Receipts!

Advertisement
@flagator86 I think your class sucks and outside of 4-5 guys, is full of weird low-rated reaches from weird places with mediocre football.

I figured Hedwig had a few aces up his sleeve but outside of some JAG dude you got a CB for the other day, I don't see you guys in the hunt for many players, let alone blue chips. I figure there just isn't a lot of pub on whoever you are on. Who do you see UF closing with down the stretch? Big time extra points for links to their 247... thx.

@flagator86 I think your class sucks and outside of 4-5 guys, is full of weird low-rated reaches from weird places with mediocre football.

I figured Hedwig had a few aces up his sleeve but outside of some JAG dude you got a CB for the other day, I don't see you guys in the hunt for many players, let alone blue chips. I figure there just isn't a lot of pub on whoever you are on. Who do you see UF closing with down the stretch? Big time extra points for links to their 247... thx.
They are gonna get Pyburn and possibly Perkins but you are right they took way too many low 3 star kids

Advertisement

Gaytor Tears©️ is a triumph of human cooperation and focus. A thread on this site staying on-topic for more than 10 pages has renewed my faith in humanity and shows what’s possible in this flawed world of ours.

Great work everybody.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back