Tears Gator Tears

That Gaytor porster is lying when he said that they have nothing left to say to UGa fans...because he is clearly overlooking the "we almost beat Alabama" or "we lost to Alabama by fewer points than you did" or "we scared Alabama more than you did" smack talk...
They were approaching 15,000 days since UGA won a title. They use that on them like off-campus stadium on us. Lol

Advertisement
They were approaching 15,000 days since UGA won a title. They use that on them like off-campus stadium on us. Lol

Yep. It's like when a guy in AA falls off the wagon. You just need to start counting at 1 all over again.

1641941491241.png

Advertisement
“OC” title (CBN calling playing) and the OL coach

Ok so to me that makes this hire a little better TBH.

To simplify what really happened, Hedwig Napier just hired a former NFL OL coach (albeit a fired one that did a questionable job) to be... OL coach.

That's all that happened. Just like all the Co-OC, Co-DC, AHC crap, his OC title is just optics.

HN calls the plays, so there is an open, useless OC title he had in his pocket to use to lure a guy.

I looked as his wiki, I'd give it a Meh+. Bigger question to be is how he got the NFL job in the first place. That was a big jump.

The difference is that we now have the administration behind us. Whether Mullen asked didn't get the financial support off the field that he wanted or it was available and he didn't care to go that extra mile and utilize it, we now have a coach that has a detailed plan and the financial backing to put that into place.
We understand. We too once had a newly hired HC that came from a lesser program that we were excited about. He also had a plan. He even had binders and pillars.....

1641988427193.png

Last edited:

To simplify what really happened, Hedwig Napier just hired a former NFL OL coach (albeit a fired one that did a questionable job) to be... OL coach.

That's all that happened. Just like all the Co-OC, Co-DC, AHC crap, his OC title is just optics.

HN calls the plays, so there is an open, useless OC title he had in his pocket to use to lure a guy.

I looked as his wiki, I'd give it a Meh+. Bigger question to be is how he got the NFL job in the first place. That was a big jump.
My buddy is a big Giants fan and when I told him about the hire, his legit first response was “was nobody else available?”

Advertisement
Wasn't it a (former) F$U coach who used to make those GIFs that included every player who had ever been at the same school as him for even one day, even when he never actually coached them? I think @RVACane has a long memory for those types of things.
Yes I remember that! Jalen Ramsey called one of them out in it! Je$u$ Chri$t they’re awful

Advertisement
He played at LSU and was loyal to them, once he got that gig he had no plans of leaving. He worked his way up from asst strength staff at lsu in 00s, he got on at utah st at cornerback coach then DB at Nebraska, in '12 he got the gig at LSU
LCE?

He was hired by Judge..How Judge got hired is the question that needs to be answered first….That’s the million dollar question

It’s the Giants bro. That’s how NFL teams stay at the bottom by making questionable hires just like the Jags, Lions, Jets, and Texans. They are terribly run franchises. They consistently make head scratching hires.

Advertisement

It’s the Giants bro. That’s how NFL teams stay at the bottom by making questionable hires just like the Jags, Lions, Jets, and Texans. They are terribly run franchises. They consistently make head scratching hires.

Not to defend dip****s, but the NFL is a different animal. There is a salary cap and every team has nearly unlimited resources.

If you're the 10th best guy in the world at your job, and this doesn't even account for the fact that you can't really control who is on you're team, you're probably going to be able to coach for as long as you want to and retire on your own personal timeline.

If your the 20th best guy in the world at your job you're not lasting more than 3-5 years and silly guys like you and I end up making fun of you on a message board.

You can't turn down the money when they come calling, but if I were a hotshot coach I'd really try to find a good situation and wait it out. Be the HCIW if I need to be on a good team. Taking on these bad rosters rarely works. The NFL chews up and spits out good coaches. Look at Saban and Urban as just two of a million examples.

All this said, fück Sale.

Advertisement
Back