Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I wonder why he was so checked out, considering he hasn’t been hired anywhere yet. Strikes me as a huge ego guy, so my hypothesis is that once he didn’t get anything in the NFL, he was already bummed out. Season was fine until Kentucky, then he just didn’t care anymore.

That’s such a ****ty attitude.

I wonder why he was so checked out, considering he hasn’t been hired anywhere yet. Strikes me as a huge ego guy, so my hypothesis is that once he didn’t get anything in the NFL, he was already bummed out. Season was fine until Kentucky, then he just didn’t care anymore.

That’s such a ****ty attitude.

That’s because that’s all the turds do, they hire losers.

This new guy they have, who these dumb hillbillies call “big **** Billy” is going to turn out to be “Button **** Billy” after it is all said and done.

He fits right in with their fanbase, which is to say he’s a countrified hick, this is why the most delusional fan base in college football is slurping him up, but can he coach at a P5 level, relate to the players, and create a winning culture that can actually do something in the SEC. Nothing I’ve seen says he can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s because that’s all the turds do, they hire losers.

This new guy they have, who these dumb hillbillies call “big **** Billy” is going to turn out to be “Button **** Billy” after it is all said and done.

He fits right in with their fanbase, which is to say he’s a countrified hick, this is why the most delusional fan base in college football is slurping him up, but can he coach at a P5 level, relate to the players, and create a winning culture that can actually do something in the SEC. Nothing I’ve seen says he can.
I call BDB “Hedwig.” As in Hedwig and the angry inch.

Advertisement
I posted this as a thread Wednesday night. Didn’t realize this was here. I actually got it off the UGA board.
chris-farley-coffee.gif

Advertisement
Back