Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It's the usual. Hedwig must have passed on him (even though he visited him today), they are fine because Lingard. They are still in the denial stage.
Who’s Hedwig? Is that like a Swiss name for Napier? Pretty wild that they’re already in denial. There’s another thread from the other day and they were all predicting that they were in the top 3 for Citizen.

Advertisement
He was actually not good at previous stops from what I read. Did he get better all of a sudden???
Giants OL is trash that's my team. But the GM was trash as well.....if he has been bad at other stops it's probably one of those "friend" hires. Those are some of the worst hires unless it's a Mirabal who has a resume of actually doing things. Alot of that friend or I owe u **** never pans out.

Who’s Hedwig? Is that like a Swiss name for Napier? Pretty wild that they’re already in denial. There’s another thread from the other day and they were all predicting that they were in the top 3 for Citizen.
The owl in Harry Potter

harry potter owl GIF

Advertisement
First guy just randomly claiming they passed based on absolutely no knowledge is so predictable.

It’s starting to get to the point I could write every thread - can’t even imagine how it is for RVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The post said that Pete Golding is leaving Bama and coming here, and Strong will join him here as a position coach.

It's most certainly bull****.
It didn't say Strong as a position coach, he said alongside Strong. Which is why assume Strong for DC. And why would it be most certainly bull****. Cristobal if im not mistaken worked with Strong at Bama. I could be wrong of course but i think there was some overlap.

I love that you posted this thank you! It was in VIP and no one posted it til now. Pretty funny. At first it was the usual we don’t care, we have Lingard and he doesn’t want to compete with that - until SUckGaytor51 showed up and said “woof” he expected that from Mullen but not this staff.

Like I said “you ****ed up too Mel.” All this talk on there about Hillbilly Gapier and Mario locking down the state - who said anything about the gaytors being elite and Gapier in Mario’s league as a recruiter except the gaytors? They’re gonna see soon enough. Beyond Raymond, they’re not strapped like us. We’re going to eat at their expense.

Advertisement
Back