Tears Gator Tears

Thats pretty much the same with all of the stuff he posts here. Ohh waaa waaaa I really hate Mullen for doing this (but look how much better we are now). Humble brag is the perfect description.

Dont post old history in an attempt to brag on how much better things are now. I rather talk about this new chapter of tears starring HillBilly Gapier and his cousin marrying fans chanting SEC SEC SEC as Alabama or Georgia win the titles while they lose to group of 5 schools in bowl games.
The last part LOL

Advertisement
The best QB you guys got is Jalen Kitna in terms of ability to actually throw the ball, losing Nick Evers was rough.

Anthony Richardson probably fits Napier’s offenses the best, but his arm talent is really lacking.

You guys might wanna hit the Portal...

LCE, this could be construed as "aiding and abetting the enemy"

Advertisement
Thats quite pathetic 😔. F UF all day, everyday, but wow, these kids are that grateful for food. That’s messed up for real. Thanks for replying.

Surely you remember this Gaytor great:

1641504429605.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone familiar with coaches wanna look at the best defensive staff in the country thing? I don’t thing their staff is complete yet anyway.

@Liberty City El

So they are using Gaytor Fan Meth "projected signing class" methodology? What is the class rank of that coaching staff?

Look, as long as they hire one defensive coach to teach Gaytors not to throw shoes, it will be an improvement.

Advertisement
Back