Tears Gator Tears

america burn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this where the Gata gives Henderson credit for "developing" Aaron Donald as their narrative to say how great he is?

Wasn't it a (former) F$U coach who used to make those GIFs that included every player who had ever been at the same school as him for even one day, even when he never actually coached them? I think @RVACane has a long memory for those types of things.

Wasn't it a (former) F$U coach who used to make those GIFs that included every player who had ever been at the same school as him for even one day, even when he never actually coached them? I think @RVACane has a long memory for those types of things.

I think whoever the coach was, was trying to take credit for Jalen Ramsey. My memory is **** these days but that stands out.

I think it was Tim Brewster. Jalen Ramsey called him out for trying to give Jimbo credit for developing him as a corner.

Advertisement
I think it was Tim Brewster. Jalen Ramsey called him out for trying to give Jimbo credit for developing him as a corner.

All them DBs that be real...

Advertisement
I saw that thread and KNEW yall would be all over it (as y’all should be) because that’s a ridiculous thing to say
I don’t think they know who they have yet anyhow. I’ve seen different names and conflicting insider guesses. SRGator is a legit insider on there. They think he’s a massive booster, Gary Condron. He says one thing and the other insider has something different.

Advertisement
Back