Tears Gator Tears

I heard they brought in Napier for his recruiting prowess, we are going to see if thats true during the next cycle. If Manny were here I would be sure little dik Napier would eat him alive but with Mario thats not happening.
@Dwinstitles take it easy D!!’ We don’t talk about other men’s wood on here! Keep it gangsta & pimpin at all times. JC man

Advertisement
It's no different than me being able to tell the difference between American accents - it's just something you grow up with.

That said, Scouse and Mancunian are very, very different. I'm shocked you can't pick between the two.
I don’t know what those are. Like I said, I know when I hear an accent that’s easy to understand, and one that’s hard to understand, they’re from different places and backgrounds. Like Ms. Brahms in Are You Being Served is clearly a working class accent - I assume from London.

I was born in Manchester, so come from a similar area to those fans, but don't sound like that.

I live within 30 miles of Manchester now, but regional accents in the UK are insane. At least if you have the ear for it - not sure an American would be able to pick up on the distinctions!
Liverpool has some accents man

Advertisement
I was born in Manchester, so come from a similar area to those fans, but don't sound like that.

I live within 30 miles of Manchester now, but regional accents in the UK are insane. At least if you have the ear for it - not sure an American would be able to pick up on the distinctions!
Which Manchester club do you support? American Gooner over here. Still feeling robbed two days later from that ****er Stuart Attwell as we played the game of our lives against Citeh.

Respect for supporting Blackburn Rovers. It's been rough for you lot since Venky's took over. Good luck on the battle to secure automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Advertisement
The gaytor fans are calling Napier BDB - Big Dik Billy. That’s why Dwins posted that.
Those Turds. Unreal. I don’t care who you are or how important you are in my life. I’m not calling another dude big dik anything. I’m just not. Not my coach. Not my favorite player Not my boss. No one. Bunch of ****ers (I think the English accent conversations are starting to affect my speech).

Just like American accents, picking up the distinctions is easy, identifying where they come from is another.

Pretty embarrassing that we don’t know much - at least not me. For me, I can only notice on a macro big level. So someone from Manchester definitely speaks differently than Prince William but I can’t tell the difference between Manchester and Liverpool. When I was in college in DC, the owner of a bar I went to regularly had a ****ney accent as he was from the East End of London I guess and it was hard. Like I had to pay extra attention when he spoke. I know the West End is different and I had friends from affluent parts of London and their English was Roger Moore or later James Bond easy.
My favorite Liverpool accent example lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I lived in England for a little over a year when my dad left for work. We lived in Ascott right by the horse track, I remember as a kid riding my bike around the track on the weekends while my dad banged out his morning run. Every one of my childhood friends was either an ****nal, Chelsea or Tottenham fan (makes sense being near London) so my brother and I decided to be different and choose Man United. Not hard to idolize them when they had Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, a young Ronaldo, the bad boys at the back in Ferdinand and Vidic, Giggs, Scholes, van der Sar...I could go on haha.

I thought it was the coolest thing that the gardeners would cut the grass in different shades like they do on a soccer pitch, dark and light.

Advertisement
Back