Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Which part is an act? Its pretty universally accepted he’s a high character person. I’m not religious but I respect all the things he does to help people off the field.

"Universally accepted" does not make it true. I just smell BS. My BS detector has served me very well in life. I am not infallible, but I think a lot of what he does is for the PR and his image. I would not be surprised if he crash and burns hard one day. He sure has made a lot off $ of his act, hasn't he?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Obviously don’t know him personally and this is my opinion only, but the world could use more people like Tebow. Seems like a strange guy for so many people to hate. I respect his lifestyle. Carry on with the rest of the thread though and don’t mind this post 😂

His family are a bunch of religious bigots but that’s all I’m going to say on it.

Man some of you need to stfu. If you’re athletic enough and have that competitive drive then props to him. Of All the gators to go after, he isn’t the one
Exactly. Tebow was a great college player and is a great guy. World needs more of him.

You want to slam on the mass murderer who offed himself in prison, have an it ....

Advertisement
So are the jags giving up on CJ Henderson already 😂😂😂. This is what was said after they drafted Tyson Campbell.

Post-Draft Analysis​

This pick might be more about the way the Jaguars feel about C.J. Henderson than anything else. The Jaguars took Henderson ninth overall last season, but he struggled with consistency and missed eight games with a groin injury.
****. The boys in this thread hitting everything

Advertisement

731BFDF7-0565-40AE-A00C-43A81A7B262C.jpeg

This one is the best. Turns out you couldn’t name a defender that Tebow could stand in the way and block.

Advertisement
I'll say this about Tebow; I don't know him. Didn't like the whole Tebowing personna, didn't like the media slurping every move he made. Didn't think he was going to work out as a TE in the NFL at 34.

Maybe he would've done better in the NFL if he still had a murderer to checkdown to.

Gave me great pleasure watching him cry like a little ***** when his college career was coming to an end.

I do know years ago he made an apperance at the local country club at $500 a plate. I'm sure all the proceeds went to the church or charity.

I can happily say my intense dislike does not come from being an atheist or my suspicion he's a fraud; my dislike comes from being a Miami Hurricane fan.

I'll give him the fact he's one of the great college players of all time.

...But his 1 loss 2008 National Championship would've been walked by our 2000, 2001, and 2002 teams. **** our 2008 team shut him down for three quarters loaded with freshmen.

It reminds me of an old former great champion boxer trying to hold on for a final payday. **** brings a tear to my eyes thinking about all those greats who went out like that.
As much as I disliked Muhammad Ali, after I watched his 1980 fight with Larry Holmes, I never wanted to watch it again. It wasn't a fight. He couldn't even protect himself anymore and was getting his *** kicked for a payday.

It made me feel pity.

Advertisement
Back