Tears Gator Tears

……. Funny to see our fans LOL on here though, when we do the same thing all the time. Miami's best O-lineman was an 'LOL' recruit.
That’s because this is Gator Tears and nothing we do gives the gaytor the benefit of the doubt. There’s nothing fair or even-handed about this thread and we don’t pretend that there is either.

Their 247 board was making fun of us flipping Zion from Appy State and much of our board was ripping it - probably myself included. I’m sure more times than not a two star won’t work out but like you said it’s a new position for him so we’ll see in a few years.

Since we’re talking about taking a flyer on kids with upside at OL, and I’ll add @gogeta4 in on this one, would you take Connor over Carswell?

Advertisement
You are a good man, but Turnstile Timmy brought this embarassment upon himself and the city of Jacksonville. He doesn't deserve your compassion.
It reminds me of an old former great champion boxer trying to hold on for a final payday. **** brings a tear to my eyes thinking about all those greats who went out like that.

Are you low on sugar? Did you fall and hit your head? As you well know Empathy and compassion are strictly prohibited here no matter how many water wells built or orphans in Africa a **** may help. Fvck em!
Facts. **** Tebow and their other heroes…

8BCC9354-B421-4799-AD2F-B072EA4071FF.gif

That is honestly one of the worst “no try“ plays I’ve ever seen in my short life of playing and longer life of watching football.

Back in my youth, that’s the kind of shlt where a coach would run out on the field and grab you by the face mask and jerk drag you to the sideline.
Thing is he tried…he tried his best.
I hate to say anything positive about a gayturd but at least he TRIED to block the other team cause you know at UiF they are taught to block each other…😜

Advertisement
Looks as good as a high school OT can look.
Definitely the first player you want getting off the bus. He was mainly a Defensive Lineman but has converted to strictly O-line this year. That probably has something to do with his low ranking and offer list. To be 6'6" and ranked that low, you have to be absolutely terrible. And he's far from terrible. (I've had terrible 6'6" kids before)
His recruiting is catching a little steam now because he's playing strictly OL and our head coach started to get him more exposure.

It's hard to say how good he is yet, because I haven't seen him in much full contact action. We had a full padded tournament where he was driving kids into the bench like The Blind Side, but a lot of those teams there were mediocre.

I think schools are taking a flyer on him because of his rare size, body shape and athleticism. The rest remains to be seen. Funny to see our fans LOL on here though, when we do the same thing all the time. Miami's best O-lineman was an 'LOL' recruit.
Appreciate the insight as always. Any idea why Miami didn’t pursue if he has the frame and athleticism?

That’s because this is Gator Tears and nothing we do gives the gaytor the benefit of the doubt. There’s nothing fair or even-handed about this thread and we don’t pretend that there is either.

Their 247 board was making fun of us flipping Zion from Appy State and much of our board was ripping it - probably myself included. I’m sure more times than not a two star won’t work out but like you said it’s a new position for him so we’ll see in a few years.

Since we’re talking about taking a flyer on kids with upside at OL, and I’ll add @gogeta4 in on this one, would you take Connor over Carswell?
Its not us making fun of the young man... good for him for getting a scholarship to play ball..

Its more poking at the Gators and their elitelist mentality that they only deserve 4 and 5 star kids and how could they possibly take a lowly 3 star...its making fun of Hevsey, Mullen and the rest of them.

Advertisement
Definitely the first player you want getting off the bus. He was mainly a Defensive Lineman but has converted to strictly O-line this year. That probably has something to do with his low ranking and offer list. To be 6'6" and ranked that low, you have to be absolutely terrible. And he's far from terrible. (I've had terrible 6'6" kids before)
His recruiting is catching a little steam now because he's playing strictly OL and our head coach started to get him more exposure.

It's hard to say how good he is yet, because I haven't seen him in much full contact action. We had a full padded tournament where he was driving kids into the bench like The Blind Side, but a lot of those teams there were mediocre.

I think schools are taking a flyer on him because of his rare size, body shape and athleticism. The rest remains to be seen. Funny to see our fans LOL on here though, when we do the same thing all the time. Miami's best O-lineman was an 'LOL' recruit.

For the record, I am not LOL'ing at the KID, I don't really do that.

But this is GAYTOR Tears. I am absolutely LOL'ing at the Gaytor fans who crap all over us any time we take a 3-star SoFla kid while they brag about "big game hunting". So I am having some fun with the direction that Gaytor recruiting has taken.

Maybe this kid will be great someday, but his current offer list is shockingly bad (for Gaytor standards) and it is funny to watch (some) Gaytor fans try to spin this. As I pointed out in another post, the last 5 Gaytor verbals have been 5 of their 7 lowest rated on Rivals, and things are not trending in the right direction for their arrogant fanbase.

Like any other team, I'm sure the Gaytors believe "if we win, they will come", so it will be interesting to see what happens (a) if they lose a few games early or (b) if they win games and then try to jettison the lower-ranked verbals.

Advertisement

Yea he said something like he played OT for only two games last year, switched over to DT and had 8.5 sacks and then broke his wrist to end his season. We also recently offered the OT from Belle Glades Ja'Kavion Nonar and he decommited from Pitt so we may be able to scoop and stash him too

Advertisement
Doesn’t feel right hating on Tebow. Too good of a guy. Ban me if you must 😅

Although I disagree, I can respect your position. I feel the same way about Warrick Dunn (whom I have met a few times and will vouch for as a great guy). And only repeated caping for the bad guys or repeated calls of hypocrisy tend to get a Tears thread ban. Occasional, grudging respect is fine, haha.

Although I disagree, I can respect your position. I feel the same way about Warrick Dunn (whom I have met a few times and will vouch for as a great guy). And only repeated caping for the bad guys or repeated calls of hypocrisy tend to get a Tears thread ban. Occasional, grudging respect is fine, haha.
Obviously don’t know him personally and this is my opinion only, but the world could use more people like Tebow. Seems like a strange guy for so many people to hate. I respect his lifestyle. Carry on with the rest of the thread though and don’t mind this post 😂

Advertisement
Back