Tears Gator Tears

Nope, I wish they'd let him in tho. Now, before I get into my reasons why, let me start by saying Fucc the Turds with every phallus available. But there are some Turds that I love, Turdness notwithstanding. Dudes like Lorenzo and Huey, who are my actual relatives, and Lomas, who is definitely a close family friend. He grew up a block away from my mom, and they've been like big brother and little sister since Lorah Park Elementary. So much so that I call him and his wife Uncle Lomas & Aunt Delores. There are pictures of him holding me as a baby. So yeah, aside from their college choice, I'm always gonna pull for these people. 7x Pro Bowler, 4x All-Pro, Super Bowl champ, the only dude blocking for the greatest RB I've ever seen. I don’t think he'd be out of place in Canton. However in closing, this is Gaytor Tears, so Fucc the Turds!!!!!!!!

Those guys are old school, they don’t act like jerks. I’ll say this Lomas is actually a really likable guy. Whenever I saw him on the analysis shows he always seemed like a really down to earth type dude. But other than them, ***** the rest of em

Advertisement
Those guys are old school, they don’t act like jerks. I’ll say this Lomas is actually a really likable guy. Whenever I saw him on the analysis shows he always seemed like a really down to earth type dude. But other than them, ***** the rest of em
He is bruh, what you saw on those shows is what you get. Fwiw, if it weren't for the McDuffie Riots, Schnelly likely pulls him. Said he was out on 54th St. when it started and got hit by a brick(one would assume accidentally). He was like fucc that, I gotta get outta here...

He is bruh, what you saw on those shows is what you get. Fwiw, if it weren't for the McDuffie Riots, Schnelly likely pulls him. Said he was out on 54th St. when it started and got hit by a brick(one would assume accidentally). He was like fucc that, I gotta get outta here...

He was just on the local radio here in Jax last week saying that he was set on going to Miami out of high school but parents wanted him to get out of Miami or something to that effect

1629210971341.png

Shocking!!! Can he just retire now??!

Advertisement
Andre Johnson should be in too. 5x all pro. One of only a dozen wide outs with 1000 catches. 70 tds. Beat the brakes off a guy during a game. Reggie also has over 1k, made 3 all pros and has a ring.

To be fair, Boldin had over 1k catches too, but never made an all pro team. Straight compiler.
Gore is the compiler of compilers, but he was the best at it maybe ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, ****e, Cane Tears time...Lingard is going to be a great one for the Gaytors...

...or so this article would have us believe. The Gaytor Overhype is real, y'all...

Advertisement
Olsen was also a Walter Payton man of the year recipient. Whereas harvin said he was high every game. Not the same

Pretty sure he also got into a fight with his WR coach at UiF, threw a weight at Brad Childress in Minnesota, punched Golden Tate in the face in Seattle, got into a fight with Doug Baldwin in Oakland, and took himself out of a game against the Cowboys... a true **** in every aspect.

Pretty sure he also got into a fight with his WR coach at UiF, threw a weight at Brad Childress in Minnesota, punched Golden Tate in the face in Seattle, got into a fight with Doug Baldwin in Oakland, and took himself out of a game against the Cowboys... a true **** in every aspect.

He beat Jarrod Fayson *** in 07 & jit transferred to Illinois

Advertisement
Back