Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
#85 - Tuuurreeboowwww - right side of the line gets tossed, DE makes the tackle. This was one play after the previous play I posted 😂😂

Jags would have been better off putting a tackling dummy there in his spot cause it would have put up more resistance..
200.gif

Advertisement
#85 - Tuuurreeboowwww - right side of the line gets tossed, DE makes the tackle. This was one play after the previous play I posted 😂😂

That is honestly one of the worst “no try“ plays I’ve ever seen in my short life of playing and longer life of watching football.

Back in my youth, that’s the kind of shlt where a coach would run out on the field and grab you by the face mask and jerk drag you to the sideline.

Advertisement
David Conner is the lowest-rated non-kicker recruit in the Gaytors' recruiting class per 247.

Last 5 Gaytor recruits to commit have averaged a 3-star ranking per 247.

Per Rivals, the last 5 Gaytor recruits to commit have been among their 7 lowest-rated recruits.

Not a good trend.

David Conner is the lowest-rated non-kicker recruit in the Gaytors' recruiting class per 247.

Last 5 Gaytor recruits to commit have averaged a 3-star ranking per 247.

Per Rivals, the last 5 Gaytor recruits to commit have been among their 7 lowest-rated recruits.

Not a good trend.

Au contraire, mon ami, that is an excellent trend!

Advertisement
@Coach Macho - any thoughts to share on what they are getting?
Looks as good as a high school OT can look.
Definitely the first player you want getting off the bus. He was mainly a Defensive Lineman but has converted to strictly O-line this year. That probably has something to do with his low ranking and offer list. To be 6'6" and ranked that low, you have to be absolutely terrible. And he's far from terrible. (I've had terrible 6'6" kids before)
His recruiting is catching a little steam now because he's playing strictly OL and our head coach started to get him more exposure.

It's hard to say how good he is yet, because I haven't seen him in much full contact action. We had a full padded tournament where he was driving kids into the bench like The Blind Side, but a lot of those teams there were mediocre.

I think schools are taking a flyer on him because of his rare size, body shape and athleticism. The rest remains to be seen. Funny to see our fans LOL on here though, when we do the same thing all the time. Miami's best O-lineman was an 'LOL' recruit.

Advertisement
Back