Tears Gator Tears

Gore for us.

FSU I’m praying that traitor Cook starts to fade out like Freeman did. Not sure how the Chargers safety is doing for them.

Crab Legs is unlikely unless he puts together a Kirk Warner type run especially considering the franchise who drafted him let him walk while he was in his prime and he has to battle with Tebow 2.0.

UF is really pinning their hopes on Pitts and Jones. Not seeing anyone else.

Gore played last year. There is a 5 year waiting period to be considered. Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Vince Wilfork, will all be eligible and probably get in before Frank does

Advertisement
Gore for us.

FSU I’m praying that traitor Cook starts to fade out like Freeman did. Not sure how the Chargers safety is doing for them.

Crab Legs is unlikely unless he puts together a Kirk Warner type run especially considering the franchise who drafted him let him walk while he was in his prime and he has to battle with Tebow 2.0.

Gore, Reggie Wayne is close, Andre Johnson, Vince Wilfork, Clais Campbell may get in eventually as well...

Fsu has no one right now

UF has no one close

Gore for us.

I think we could get three in before Gore retires. (Wayne, AJohnson, Wilfork)

As a Vikings fan, I’ll have to hope you’re wrong on Cook.

Gore for us.

Andre Johnson should be in too. 5x all pro. One of only a dozen wide outs with 1000 catches. 70 tds. Beat the brakes off a guy during a game. Reggie also has over 1k, made 3 all pros and has a ring.

To be fair, Boldin had over 1k catches too, but never made an all pro team. Straight compiler.

Advertisement
Just doing QBs...

Steve Spurrier (1st round, 3rd overall pick... 51.9% completion rate, 40 TDs 60 INTs in the NFL)
Rex Grossman (1st round pick... 55 TDs 60 INTs in the NFL)
John Reaves (1st round pick... 17 TDs 34 INTs in the NFL)
Timmy Tebow (1st round pick... 47.9% completion, 17 TDs 9 INTs, and 12 Rushing TDs in the NFL to date)
Jacoby Brissett (3rd round pick... 31 TDs 13 INTs in the NFL, currently Tua's backup)
Jesse Palmer (4th round pick... 3 TDs 4 INTs in the NFL)
Danny Wuerffel (4th round pick... 12 TDs 22 INTs in the NFL)
Jeff Driskel (6th round pick... 13 TDs 8 INTs in the NFL, currently Tyrod Taylor's backup in Houston)
Shane Matthews (Undrafted... 31 TDs 24 INTs in the NFL)
Doug Johnson (Undrafted... 13 TDs 18 INTs in the NFL)

Jacoby Brissett and Shane Matthews are the only guys providing real value on that list (and one of them wasn't drafted). QB Bust U.

If you play this game for their WRs and DBs it's even worse for them. The only position the turds have shown any legit NFL draft value is RB (and that's basically all Emmitt Smith and Fred Taylor). It's a bit dated, but there is a reason this article (link) exists.

EDIT: As @MikeCane18 wisely points out below, Brissett transferred to NC State and should not count for UiF purposes. There goes UiF's best value of the bunch.... They are definitely QB Bust U.

@TrumpyCane Some ammo for you!

Lomas Brown has to be in, no???

I thought Wilbur was in and Harvin had a chance. I don’t follow the NFL anymore so there’s that too. Either way, not much from a program as vaunted in their minds as theirs.
Nope, I wish they'd let him in tho. Now, before I get into my reasons why, let me start by saying Fucc the Turds with every phallus available. But there are some Turds that I love, Turdness notwithstanding. Dudes like Lorenzo and Huey, who are my actual relatives, and Lomas, who is definitely a close family friend. He grew up a block away from my mom, and they've been like big brother and little sister since Lorah Park Elementary. So much so that I call him and his wife Uncle Lomas & Aunt Delores. There are pictures of him holding me as a baby. So yeah, aside from their college choice, I'm always gonna pull for these people. 7x Pro Bowler, 4x All-Pro, Super Bowl champ, the only dude blocking for the greatest RB I've ever seen. I don’t think he'd be out of place in Canton. However in closing, this is Gaytor Tears, so Fucc the Turds!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Gore for us.

winston should get his own little corner of shame in the hall for his 30-30 season and "eat a w" speech.

Advertisement
Gore, Reggie Wayne is close, Andre Johnson, Vince Wilfork, Clais Campbell may get in eventually as well...

Fsu has no one right now

UF has no one close
Jalen Ramsey for the noles is still young and a decade from retiring but he has all the makings of one, and Pouncy for the jorts, the one that plays for Pitt is the closest I can think of. Pouncey is a stretch though...

Jalen Ramsey for the noles is still young and a decade from retiring but he has all the makings of one, and Pouncy for the jorts, the one that plays for Pitt is the closest I can think of. Pouncey is a stretch though...

You mean Maurkice, this guy...

1629155476878.png

Advertisement
Andre Johnson should be in too. 5x all pro. One of only a dozen wide outs with 1000 catches. 70 tds. Beat the brakes off a guy during a game. Reggie also has over 1k, made 3 all pros and has a ring.

To be fair, Boldin had over 1k catches too, but never made an all pro team. Straight compiler.
😂 at you including the beatdown in his resume.

I forgot about Ramsey.

Advertisement
Back