Advertisement
Part 2
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture4a.PNG

Advertisement
Let me get this straight...the school that puts out edits featuring chains and appealing to recruits to "do it for the culture"...has fans that like to express their racism by mocking SoFla kids for wearing bling...

Interesting...

5 Rangz…..typical of that fanbase. That type of racist scorn is very common among the gaturds. They don’t even bother to hide it, it some of them

5 Rangz…..typical of that fanbase. That type of racist scorn is very common among the gaturds. They don’t even bother to hide it, it some of them

Yeah, and if you ever confronted one of them about the racism, he would feign innocence and get defensive because he didn't ACTUALLY use the n-word...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think UF or FSU's coaching staff is cornier? I feel like both are totally cringe worthy, but mullen is 80's corny and norvellllll is just out of touch, like a step dad trying too hard to bond with their step son.
I think Mullet is just a dork and he doesn't know any better. Norvell stinks of "try hard".

I dont understand the gators 5 rangz saying...who talks like that????

It’s them (turds) mocking, in a stereotypical, demeaning and racist way, what they perceive to be AA’s and other area minorities’ talking patterns/idioms and their perception of the whole jewelry thing.

In other words, reductively mocking the “typical“ minority Miami fans and the south Florida area in general.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back