Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Over Under on SEC wins is 5.5. What does this equate to in likely record?

Well, it's an SEC schedule prediction. If the Gaytors go "over", it's 6-2 for the SEC. If they go "under", it's 5-3 or worse. With the OOC murderer's row of FAU, USF, Samford, and F$U, it seems that Mullet's best-case is 10 wins.

Well, it's an SEC schedule prediction. If the Gaytors go "over", it's 6-2 for the SEC. If they go "under", it's 5-3 or worse. With the OOC murderer's row of FAU, USF, Samford, and F$U, it seems that Mullet's best-case is 10 wins.
Thats actually pretty optimistic for them.

Thats actually pretty optimistic for them.
It seems about accurate and remember this is all preseason stuff... the SEC East isnt the West. They play Missouri (5-5), USCe (2-8), LSU (5-5), Vandy (0-9), Kentucky (5-6), and TN (3-7).

Bama is obviously the toughest game and they get them at home. UGA likely second toughest so a 6-2 has them losing to the two toughest teams, and beating everyone else who was .500 or worse last year with a combined record of 20-32.

It seems about accurate and remember this is all preseason stuff... the SEC East isnt the West. They play Missouri (5-5), USCe (2-8), LSU (5-5), Vandy (0-9), Kentucky (5-6), and TN (3-7).

Bama is obviously the toughest game and they get them at home. UGA likely second toughest so a 6-2 has them losing to the two toughest teams, and beating everyone else who was .500 or worse last year with a combined record of 20-32.
I thought that I seen on thread somewhere that they play LSU & aTm this year as well(if so, add those two losses!)???

Advertisement
I thought that I seen on thread somewhere that they play LSU & aTm this year as well(if so, add those two losses!)???
LSU yes and I included them, I do not think they play A&M, LSU will be better this year but they were a .500 team last year. Again, preseason projection UF is likely favored in that game, even if by a point, it has to go into the project W column. I think LSU over/under for wins this year was around 8. I am also all for it. If the gator has so many high hopes preseason, it is just that much more of a let down as oppose to a team knowing its about to take a step back.

Suprised Mrs. Mullens isn't there tongue kissing the poor kid.
disgusted jack sparrow GIF

Remember that outside of Georgia, the rest of the SEC east is coastal caliber at best. USCe is trash, Mizzou is trash, Kentucky looks to be better this year but they’re still Kentucky and Vandy is Vandy. Florida losing to any of those teams outside of UGA should be considered an upset. Considering their OOC schedule is four cupcakes, it’s like 8 wins should almost be a given

Advertisement
Remember that outside of Georgia, the rest of the SEC east is coastal caliber at best. USCe is trash, Mizzou is trash, Kentucky looks to be better this year but they’re still Kentucky and Vandy is Vandy. Florida losing to any of those teams outside of UGA should be considered an upset. Considering their OOC schedule is four cupcakes, it’s like 8 wins should almost be a given
I've definitely got the Gaytes losing to Bama, LSU, and UGA.

I've definitely got the Gaytes losing to Bama, LSU, and UGA.
Agreed but taking my gator hater glasses off, I can't realistically predict they'll lose more than one or two of their games against USF, FAU, UT, UK, Vandy, USCe, Samford (wtf?), Mizzou, and FSU. I mean what a murderer's row of absolute garbage that is.

I'd like them to lose every one but I just don't see a lot of losses there.

Agreed but taking my gator hater glasses off, I can't realistically predict they'll lose more than one or two of their games against USF, FAU, UT, UK, Vandy, USCe, Samford (wtf?), Mizzou, and FSU. I mean what a murderer's row of absolute garbage that is.

I'd like them to lose every one but I just don't see a lot of losses there.
Agree, the only other feasible loss is Kentucky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back